Big Brother Canada Live Feed Discussion Thread. Spoilers Inside.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 41
    Forum Member
    Is it being played now because it's saying "something top secret is going on"
  • Shine_OnShine_On Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They could be playing the PoV, it's usually scheduled for yesterday right? So this is a pretty late PoV.
  • Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure. Things where heating up with Adel and Sabrina. Another censored fight perhaps??

Happy Jon is actually thinking game. I thought he would sleep to day 40 then wake up.

Did anyone see Andrew on the bed with the 3 girls. Kenny looked legit Jealous. I think we could have another Craig / Anthony situation... Lets see what else will happen between these two over the weeks if they survive that is. Could be interesting.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr_XcX wrote: »
    Not sure. Things where heating up with Adel and Sabrina. Another censored fight perhaps??

Happy Jon is actually thinking game. I thought he would sleep to day 40 then wake up.

Did anyone see Andrew on the bed with the 3 girls. Kenny looked legit Jealous. I think we could have another Craig / Anthony situation... Lets see what else will happen between these two over the weeks if they survive that is. Could be interesting.

Not sure about Kenny, but Sabrina might be a bit jealous. I don't think she liked sharing Andrew with Ika at all... She was just talking with Sabrina in the bathroom and said she's suddenly not a fan of Ika.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 41
    Forum Member
    Are the streams back on? It might just be because mine aren't working...
  • ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BBFAN4 wrote: »
    Are the streams back on? It might just be because mine aren't working...

Mine are working.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cracks are beginning to show in the girls alliance...

8:25pm and the Veto still hasn't been played.
  • richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,883
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1am start tonight for the HoH and Nominations episode IIRC
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I guess the Veto is being played right now. Bet they don't turn the feeds back on until everyone's asleep!

It's back on... Don't think Veto has been played yet, though? :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ah, I hope Allison goes in! She'd probably be my favourite if she went in. Good personality, and she seems like she'd be a good player.

Didn't want to get attached to any of these three, just in case they missed out, but Allison's got me!
  • MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member
    Production just told the war room they wouldn't be getting any more tv tonight and will be called to the DR tomorrow (they were waiting to tape their final pleas for votes), because of an unfortunate incident.

I wonder what's going on? I bet the feeds in the main house won't be back until they are all tucked up in bed snoring.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mirage wrote: »
    Production just told the war room they wouldn't be getting any more tv tonight and will be called to the DR tomorrow (they were waiting to tape their final pleas for votes), because of an unfortunate incident.

I wonder what's going on? I bet the feeds in the main house won't be back until they are all tucked up in bed snoring.

I've been using flashback to try and piece together what was happening before the feeds were cut. You've probably been watching (or doing the same thing) but I'll post it anyway in case anyone else finds it useful and/or the flashback gets reset:

Adel and Kyle in the bathroom with Andrew, Jon, Heather, Sarah and Sabrina.
    - Andrew pretty much confirms to them all that Kenny, Jon and himself are in an alliance (he says Kyle made it clear that he was going after Kenny and Jon so had to get rid of him this week to protect them)
    - Adel explains on day two he had a misunderstanding with someone over religion (Sabrina, I'm guessing) and because he argued with a girl, everyone turned their back on him and his game was over from that point. He goes on to ask why were new rules brought into the game? Production start yelling stop talking about production and cut the feeds off.

Arlie, Jon, Heather, Neda, Kenny, Rachelle and Sarah talk about Paul trying to save his game now he's realised he's not the target this week. Paul's screaming in the background for Kyle to come talk to him "NOW!"

Kyle, Adel and Paul in the bedroom arguing. Adel and Kyle have been told Paul threw them under the bus. Paul's face as the information is sinking in that he was never the target this week is priceless! He knows he's messed up his game for no reason :D

Adel starts ranting if anyone attacks his religion or sexuality, he will punch them. He will knock them out. He says that's a real threat and he's just warning Big Brother in advance. Kyle then brings up Jon. Earlier on, Jon had said "meet up with me in Halifax" to Kyle (i.e. meet up with me after the show and fight me). Kyle brings this up and Adel starts yelling "that's a real physical threat" towards Kyle and Big Brother should do something about it. Kyle states "you hear that, producers, I can step it up a notch if you want me to" ... of course, all of this is done in the bedroom whilst they're alone (with Paul). Feeds get cut.

At around the same time, Sabrina and Rachelle are in the storage room. Sabrina's "crying" about Adel and Kyle calling her all sorts. Also manages to get in a few digs at Ika and Heather whilst sobbing her heart out. Where's the rolling eyes smilie when you need it? Don't give up the day job, love, you're a crap actress.

Feeds come back on about 40 minutes after the bedroom rant from Adel and Kyle. Everyone seems in good spirits (Adel and Kyle not present) and four of the girls put on a dance for the boys. Feeds are randomly switched off a little while later, which suggests Veto was about to begin, maybe?

At about 12:30am, Big Brother tell Allison, Nate and Scott that they won't be doing their pleas to stay in the DR tonight because of an "unfortunate situation"

I'm not sure I've got the times right because would BB really be doing pleas that late at night had the "unfortunate situation" not occurred? :confused: Seems very late to start messing around with pleas when they've had all day to do it?
  • Gwaed WaedlydGwaed Waedlyd Posts: 5,401
    Forum Member
    Maybe Adel and Kyle have been removed and we will get all 3 secret housemates?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Feeds are back.

Adel and Kyle laughing in the bedroom (no sound).

Majority of houseguests are in the HOH room talking about Veto, so I guess that's why the feeds were down. Bit weird for production to say "unfortunate situation" to the newbies.

Sounds like Adel and Kyle were messing around on the bench whilst watching the Veto play out. Houseguests are complaining about it. Sarah says Heather complained because she was being pushed around (dunno if she means in the Veto or by Kyle and Adel).

Neda and Jon talking game. Both want Andrew out. Neda wants to keep Ika around so there's a bigger female threat in the house other than herself.

Sounds like Neda's staying on the block because she just said she's scared in case the twist is something like Canada taking someone off the block because it won't be her.

Kenny won the Veto. I'm guessing from Neda's comment, they'll take down Paul and replace him with Kyle.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Everyone in bed apart from Sabrina and Ika. Their conversation turned into a bitchfest, Heather taking the brunt of it but Sabrina got a few digs in at Neda as well. There's not just cracks in the girls alliance there's huge gaping chasms.

No idea why Sabrina is gaming so hard, it's like a constant for her. She's a neurotic mess ... It's incredible how much she's like Amanda in the last US BB series but without any of the humour.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sabrina was doing major damage control cause Ika and Neda are onto her. She tried bitching about Heather and Rachelle cause the girls know at least one of them is working with the boys. Eg Kendrew. They think correctly its Sabrina so like Amanda she is in overdrive. Sarah is keeping her mouth shut and playing smart ATM IMO.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This shaping up to be a great season ATM. So far I think the main rivals for each HG is probably.

Adel - Sabrina
    Andrew - Paul
    Arlie - Heather
    Heather - Rachelle :D
    Ika - Adel
    Jon - Andrew :D (Which Andrew has no clue about lol)
    Kenny - Kyle
    Kyle - Kenny
    Neda - Andrew
    Paul - Andrew
    Rachelle - Heather :D
    Sabrina - Adel, Adel and Adel :D
    Sarah - ??? Maybe Paul.

What do we think?? I think that looks like each persons major targets ATM in the game.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Neda getting taken off the block.

Kyle going up with Paul. Just a while till its confirmed.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr_XcX wrote: »
    Sabrina was doing major damage control cause Ika and Neda are onto her. She tried bitching about Heather and Rachelle cause the girls know at least one of them is working with the boys. Eg Kendrew. They think correctly its Sabrina so like Amanda she is in overdrive. Sarah is keeping her mouth shut and playing smart ATM IMO.

Oh, that makes a bit more sense now.

I don't think Sarah, Arlie or Heather have targets. If they somehow luck into getting HoH I think they'll just go with the house majority, avoid putting up anyone from their alliances and try not to make a target for themselves.
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really need to get into this season more. It sounds so exciting from the start compared to the last few US ones but it's almost impossible to keep up with just by reading everyone's comments!

I hear that feeds are free for BB Canada, are they accessible in the UK? :)
  • RenThrayskRenThraysk Posts: 22,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kyle123 wrote: »
    I really need to get into this season more. It sounds so exciting from the start compared to the last few US ones but it's almost impossible to keep up with just by reading everyone's comments!

I hear that feeds are free for BB Canada, are they accessible in the UK? :)

Can use direct links without Hola or a VPN...
    1. http://new.livestream.com/accounts/6388794/events/2596592/player?autoPlay=true
    2. http://new.livestream.com/accounts/6388794/events/2701973/player?autoPlay=true
    3. http://new.livestream.com/accounts/6388794/events/2701980/player?autoPlay=true
    4. http://new.livestream.com/accounts/6388794/events/2701984/player?autoPlay=true
    5. http://new.livestream.com/accounts/6388794/events/2712276/player?autoPlay=true
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lol Heather :D

Heather: You okay Andrew, you look sad
    Andrew: Yeah, just so f****** bored
    Heather: I would do your nails if you had any
    Andrew: ........

LOL
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Poor Heather. These houseguests really don't like her! :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think Heather is going anywhere anytime soon. There's too many other targets.

I wish they'd get rid of Sabrina :p I've started to mute her when she pops up on the feed :( she's relentless at making the same point over and over again.