Britney Spears Appreciation Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    AdzPower wrote: »
    Haha, good luck, I suggest You Drive Me Crazy lol.

That's one of the Britney songs I associate with her :D She does drive me crazy! She's my favourite lecturer but she's a right slave driver who wants us all to work bitch! :o She makes us write these learning journals for her class every week and they're really hard and she's very fussy about what she wants, but she's really a very good lecturer and kind person :) She helped me a lot last year when I was close to having my own Blackout era!

She's getting my goat at the moment though. She left some comments on my learning journals and it seems they aren't good enough and she's bringing in a guest speaker to her class and I'm not happy as I always have a little chat with her after class and I won't be able to with the guest there :cry: Or maybe I'm being a bit too dramatic...

I go that extra mile for her and then she turns around and says my work isn't good enough and that I need to get to work bitch and give her more! I'm a slave for her and I can't deny it. I spent most of tonight doing her journal and sometimes I find them hard to write. Then she leaves bad comments. How was I supposed to know that something wasn't right there? She should do her own journal entry and show me how she wants it to be. Why should I be sad at the stupid freakin' things that she does though?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 341
    Forum Member
    BOMT - Crazy, I will be there, bomt video (iconic :P)
    Oops - Stronger, What you see (is what you get), Lucky video (finally we've done it fifth teen million times!
    Britney - Overprotected, Lonely, Slave Video
    ITZ - Everytime, The hook up, Matm video
    Blackout - Break the ice, Ooh ooh baby, Piece of me video
    Circus - Circus, Shattered glass, Circus video
    FF - Hold it against me, Trouble for me, I wanna go video
    BJ - Work bitch, Now that i found you, Work bitch video
    Forum Member
    BOMT - Crazy, I will be there, bomt video (iconic :P)
    Oops - Stronger, What you see (is what you get), Lucky video (finally we've done it fifth teen million times!
    Britney - Overprotected, Lonely, Slave Video
    ITZ - Everytime, The hook up, Matm video
    Blackout - Break the ice, Ooh ooh baby, Piece of me video
    Circus - Circus, Shattered glass, Circus video
    FF - Hold it against me, Trouble for me, I wanna go video
    BJ - Work bitch, Now that i found you, Work bitch video

What do you mean? Are you trying to get the video VEVO certified? :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 341
    Forum Member
    What do you mean? Are you trying to get the video VEVO certified? :confused:

Hahaha no its what she says in the video :D
    Forum Member
    Hahaha no its what she says in the video :D

Oh ok :p I haven't watched the video in a long time. I might get to work bitch and watch it :D
    Forum Member
    Having a Britney day today :D
  • Rob1985Rob1985 Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    Having a Britney day today :D

I have a Britney day everyday! :D
    Forum Member
    Rob1985 wrote: »
    I have a Britney day everyday! :D

Cool :D There are some days when I'm more in a Britney mood than others. It all depends if I've been talking to my favourite lecturer at college or had classes with her and today I was in her office and I saw her around :D
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,981
    Forum Member
    I haven't listened to her music for a while.

It's my birthday today and everyone's going out so I might put some of her music on later.
  • AdzPowerAdzPower Posts: 4,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Been listening to Femme Fatale this week, I'd forgotten how good it was, how energetic she sounded and how dynamic the production was, one of her best imo.
    Forum Member
    mimicole wrote: »
    I haven't listened to her music for a while.

It's my birthday today and everyone's going out so I might put some of her music on later.

Do put some Britney on, it's worth it :D Stick on some of my favourites, like Work Bitch, Slave 4 U, Sometimes, Gimme More and a few of those :p
    Been listening to Femme Fatale this week, I'd forgotten how good it was, how energetic she sounded and how dynamic the production was, one of her best imo.

I had a Femme Fatale day yesterday (well sort of!) as the sun was shining :D It's a perfect spring/summer album. Blackout doesn't sound right on a sunny day somehow, but it sounds great at night :D I think today's gonna be another Britney day for me. It's my third day this week where I only listen to Britney songs :D:D:D I just went to my lecturer's office for the second time this weekend and on Monday I had a class with her so that's something to do with it :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have decided that Til It's Gone is a jam, like a clubbier I Wanna Go. A little repetitive, a little generic, but oh so catchy.
    Forum Member
    I actually like that song as well. I was listening to it last week and it sounded great on a sunny day :D I don't know if it would have been a summer smasha, but it's not bad. Had one of my Britney days yesterday :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe it's just my mood but lately I've been listening to a lot of Britney ballads, DLMBTLTK, Not a Girl, Perfume, Everytime, Shadow, Girl in the Mirror, Criminal, He about to lose me etc.
    When she sings softer songs I think it really highlights her talent. You can hear the emotion in her voice and I really value that over shrieking and warbling.
    Forum Member
    I've listened to a lot of the ballads too recently. Out of the ones you mentioned though I don't like Girl In The Mirror or Perfume. In fact most of the ballads on Oops are rather forgettable IMO. What I like is that she doesn't wail like a cat being dragged under a car, unlike some *cough* Mariah Carey *cough* :D
  • DonfleekDonfleek Posts: 23
    Forum Member
    I love her so much, she is such a great musician....

Kid X - Se7en ft. Moozlie
    Forum Member
    ^ What's that post doing in the Britney Spears thread? :confused:
    Forum Member
    I'm in a Britney mood :D Have been since half 7!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Obviously not a fan, just someone trying to promote something else.
    What you been listening to CNBC?
    Forum Member
    That's what I think. It could be a spam post.

Well Britney of course :D I've been listening to:

Gimme More
    Oops I Did It Again
    Sometimes
    Get Back
    Freakshow
    Baby One More Time
    (You Drive Me) Crazy
    Born To Make You Happy
    Break The Ice
    Piece of Me
    What It's Like To Be Me
    Abroad
    Scary
    I'm A Slave 4 U
    The Answer
    Guilty (the version that leaked the other week)
    Kill The Lights
    Mannequin
    Circus
    Showdown
    The Hook Up

All those since about half 7 or so :D I played some coming home from college. I had been in my lecturer's office and that's partly why I played lots of Britney :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's what I think. It could be a spam post.

Well Britney of course :D I've been listening to:

Gimme More
    Oops I Did It Again
    Sometimes
    Get Back
    Freakshow
    Baby One More Time
    (You Drive Me) Crazy
    Born To Make You Happy
    Break The Ice
    Piece of Me
    What It's Like To Be Me
    Abroad
    Scary
    I'm A Slave 4 U
    The Answer
    Guilty (the version that leaked the other week)
    Kill The Lights
    Mannequin
    Circus
    Showdown
    The Hook Up

All those since about half 7 or so :D I played some coming home from college. I had been in my lecturer's office and that's partly why I played lots of Britney :cool:

Haha, that explains it! Still giving you trouble? I always listen to Britney to cheer myself up.:D
    Forum Member
    Haha, that explains it! Still giving you trouble? I always listen to Britney to cheer myself up.:D

Well she hadn't yet looked at my dissertation proposal (which is unusual for her as she's normally really efficient) and I needed to know if she had looked at it. She was a bit flustered but she was nice in the end :D My last class with her is on April 13th and I know I'm gonna cry in it :cry: I hope I don't cry in her office again this year. I associate several Britney songs with her, including Work Bitch as she can be very strict and that's what she wants the students to do :D
  • Living4LoveLiving4Love Posts: 1,989
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hope its true about May 5th!
    Forum Member
    I hope so too :D It seems to be the confirmed date everywhere though and it was mentioned in the People magazine interview. I bought a copy of the mag last week. A couple of shops here in Ireland, or at least in the city I live in, sell it and other US/international magazines.
  • Andy18Andy18 Posts: 61
    Forum Member
    Anyone seen the pretty girl video pictures it looks amazing