EE - Dirty Den spoiler!

2»

Comments

• alan45alan45 Posts: 3,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whilst I earlier thought that that old has been Den would be a bad thing behind the bar I have to confess that W.Hungs idea of that other old hasbeen Peggy and Den as a double act might just work. Yes well thought Willhung a bloody good idea.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16
    Forum Member
    Why is it that people crack sad jokes about Leslie Granthams webcam stuff and insult the character of Den Watts.
    When Den first came back he was great especially when he got rid of Phil Mitchell.

His character only went downhill when LB deliberatly runed his character to give him a reason to leave.

Den Watts should be behind that Bar, it would give his charcter reason to be in eastenders, it would allow his character to interact with other characters.
    And as for Peggy, she is an awful character. A loud big mouth who yells alot and contstanly goes on about "Us Mitchells".
    The Mitchells were only great with Either Phil or Grant. Peggy is just annoying.

And finally Alfie is boring. Without Kat he would be a waste. Spencer is an awful character and Nana Moon serves no purpose.

So dont say that this suggested spoiler would be awful when it could be just what Eastenders needs and what the character of Den Watts needs.
  • WalfordWillWalfordWill Posts: 6,686
    Forum Member
    I agree with you to a point Memphis. I do agree Den returning to the Vic would be a winner for EastEnders and would revitalise the character of Den Watts. I agree the Moon family in the Queen Vic have run their course, Spencer Moon is definitely not a character that should be there anyways. Alfie's character is going through some changes, and what better way to reflect these changes than a change of scenery. And I would like to see Alfie and Den go to war over the Vic, but because their ordinary people, not gangsters as was previously said. Ok Den has dipped into the gangster world now and again but he's no more a gangster than you or I. He will simpily benefit from Andy Pandy the local gangster's deceitment of Sam and the Mitchells.

Howerver I disagree that Peggy is a woeful character. I think she's a classic EastEnders character aswell as Den Watts. When you think Queen Vic you either think Den and Angie, or Peggy and Grant, Peggy and Frank, Peggy and Phil, Peggy and whoever. Peggy belongs in the Vic and I think it would be great to see these two greats paired up on screen behind the bar at the Vic.
    Forum Member
    alan45 wrote:
    Whilst I earlier thought that that old has been Den would be a bad thing behind the bar I have to confess that W.Hungs idea of that other old hasbeen Peggy and Den as a double act might just work. Yes well thought Willhung a bloody good idea.

Thank you Alan :)
  • alan45alan45 Posts: 3,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No probs. It still dosent mean I like Barbara Windsor as an actor
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Even though I can see how funny it would be to have Peggy and Den behind the bar, it will still just be this silly rivalry between The Watts and The Mitchells.

I am all for giving it a chance, but talk about recycling!

Or we could have Peggy and Den running The Vic, for it to be burned down by Andy Pandy (which will result in their death, 2nd for Dens and a body will be found AND confirmed it is his ;) ) in return for Andy to be leader of the square! Only for Phil return... :D
    Forum Member
    Ooh jumpy I like that, but I would like that to happen maybe after a year or so of Den in the Vic lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    willhung wrote:
    Ooh jumpy I like that, but I would like that to happen maybe after a year or so of Den in the Vic lol

Hehe, that could happen! (All dead wood could be in The Vic as well for a mass cull!). See easy!!!
    Forum Member
    LOL cool! The Ferreiras will be long gone by then hopefully though
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    willhung wrote:
    LOL cool! The Ferreiras will be long gone by then hopefully though

See!!! That is what the cardboard funfair was so supposed to do!

I just skimmed to the bottom to reply and read "Den jumping over the bar". Can you imagine Peggy struggling to jump over?!? :D Haha, had me laughing anyways!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jumpy wrote:
    See!!! That is what the cardboard funfair was so supposed to do!

I just skimmed to the bottom to reply and read "Den jumping over the bar". Can you imagine Peggy struggling to jump over?!? :D Haha, had me laughing anyways!!!

Lol I just had this strange image of Den picking up Peggy in anger and chucking her over... :D LOL hehehehehe... she is so short... HEHEHEHEHE... :p Can you imagine that?

YAY! They can hold leaping over the bar contests! Ok now I am behind Den getting the Vic back, whoever it's with. Excluding mopey, gangster and ladies' man Den, the character is great and legendary... I dont think he should be killed off, really.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,053
    Forum Member
    chocopop wrote:
    The spoiler says "Aflie and Den go to war"...

Maybe they'll have best bartender competitions? Or who-can-leap-over-the-bar-best contests?! LOL that would be so funny... Reckon Den can still jump it? lmao:D
    Oooh he's a bit underhand that Den, so I reckon he would install one of those mini trampolines behind the bar to give him that "edge" lol :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oooh he's a bit underhand that Den, so I reckon he would install one of those mini trampolines behind the bar to give him that "edge" lol :D

lol yeah he could run and bouce over on a trampoline... OMG I would love to see that:D maybe he could rip his EVVVIL jacket on the bar? YAYNESS that would be perfect! No more mankey brown jacketness!:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Please someone give Leslie Grantham a different job, ideally not on television

He is a dreadful, appalling, lame, weak, wooden excuse for an actor. He spoils Eastenders, I can't bear to watch it when he is on.

Get rid of him
    Forum Member
    By Eck calm down Emily chuck lol
  • Huch'netHuch'net Posts: 5,981
    Forum Member
    willhung wrote:
    By Eck calm down Emily chuck lol

lol she should go climb a tree :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    chocopop wrote:
    Lol I just had this strange image of Den picking up Peggy in anger and chucking her over... :D LOL hehehehehe... she is so short... HEHEHEHEHE... :p Can you imagine that?

Hahahaha!!! :D

Oh that would be pure comedy!! And people say EE doesn't do humour :D