"Evil Tasks" Huge Error...

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 874
Forum Member
✭✭
So, they (in their 'wisdom') are going to make the celebrity housemates undergo some 'evil tasks' are they?

HUGE MISTAKE.....

THE best moments on celebrity bb, have been nothing to do with tasks, they have come when these vacuous nonentities have been given plenty of time on their hands & plenty of alcohol, which results in their bitterness/vileness surfacing & them letting the masks slip.

Supposedly 'vile' tasks' will just bring them closer together & instill a spirit of camaraderie, which makes for boring viewing.
We would surely rather see Feltz going loopy, Les Dennis having a complete meltdown, McCririck going at it with Jackie Stallone or (even) Jade Goody's bullying of Shilpa Shetty........All of that stuff was nothing to do with 'tasks' but it made the series interesting/watchable, no?

Limit their chances to be 'entertaining/lovable' & BORE them so they are crying out for attention, then let seriosu amounts of drink loose on the set & stand back.......

Comments

• cherubmattdcherubmattd Posts: 13,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I get your point, but I think tasks are essential to BB, if only as a filler in the daily shows.

I think that some of the tasks could have been in the Top 20 CBB moments, such as the CBB1 baby task, CBB3 merry-go-round task, CBB4 show you're talent task (actually that was shown wasn't it) and the CBB5 masters and servants task,when Donny escaped :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I get your point, but I think tasks are essential to BB, if only as a filler in the daily shows.

I think that some of the tasks could have been in the Top 20 CBB moments, such as the CBB1 baby task, CBB3 merry-go-round task, CBB4 show you're talent task (actually that was shown wasn't it) and the CBB5 masters and servants task,when Donny escaped :rolleyes:

The baby task was brilliant but I hated that "let's watch them vomit" roundabout. The masters and servants task was good too and I didn't mind Jade Goody's Mum going in. Shame that it all went sour and Donny, Leo and Ken Russell left so soon.

The best memorable moments for me are the humourous moments. I also liked Terry Christian in the last CBB because of his stories and the snippets of his knowledge of British history. He was fairly chilled all the way through. Coolio was funny in his own way too especially when he laughed at Heaton's comment about that Scouse woman looking like Shrek's girlfriend.
  • lynwood3lynwood3 Posts: 24,904
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with the OP.

Sounds like they have IACGMOOH-eating-vile-substance-type tasks planned.............NOT FUNNY.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'Evil tasks' pretty much guarantees all the HMs will be desperate nobodies who will endure any humiliation for a sizable pay cheque. Anyone with a shred of credibility would walk as soon as they were subjected to anything 'evil'.