• Options
    Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What a nugget.
  • Options
    whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    No surprise, his behavior in CBB certainly came across as a coke addled brain, lights were on but no one home. What a twit, drink driving too>:(
  • Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,110
    Forum Member
    Having a better insight into his personality (only through CBB of course so maybe not much better) I find all these headlines to be just typical attention-seeking, like a naughty schoolboy in class trying to make himself relevant.
  • Options
    priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Having a better insight into his personality (only through CBB of course so maybe not much better) I find all these headlines to be just typical attention-seeking, like a naughty schoolboy in class trying to make himself relevant.

This, he is probably praying for the magazine deals so he can tell his 'story' : how big brother destroyed his life *rolls eyes*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    priscilla wrote: »
    This, he is probably praying for the magazine deals so he can tell his 'story' : how big brother destroyed his life *rolls eyes*

Oh sheesh please, I hadn't even thought of that. Lee can once again play the victim, pity party for Lee Ryan, step this way>:(
  • Options
    stargazer61stargazer61 Posts: 70,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh dear, peeing in a police cell and refusing to take a breathe test. Wonder who he is going to blame this time!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2602946/Lee-Ryan-urinates-police-cell-arrested-drink-driving-suspected-cocaine-possession.html
  • Options
    RobRob Posts: 4,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jim's fault.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    RobInnes wrote: »
    Jim's fault.

I think he might be in the clear on this. It will be that nasty Jaz's fault for breaking his heart, wrecking with his head and 'she woz gonna sell a story on me:cry:'

*Does anybody have the link to Lee in CBB diary room when he was crying and squirming in the chair whilst Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word played in the background. This thread made me think of it and I can't find on youtube
  • Options
    TV_SteveTV_Steve Posts: 1,000
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    His children will be so proud
  • Options
    MrsCloumboMrsCloumbo Posts: 905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Got in a tizzy and made a dirty protest!!!
    Dear God, utter, utter fool :D
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    A shame we didn't get live feed of this.
  • Options
    stargazer61stargazer61 Posts: 70,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CLL Dodge wrote: »
    A shame we didn't get live feed of this.

:D:D:D
  • Options
    CallousCallous Posts: 11,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've not read it but there's supposed to be an "exclusive" interview with him in the Daily Star Sunday in regards to the arrest.

I'd like to think he didn't profit from it ( although the fact it's billed as his only interview makes me think otherwise). Pretty sickening if you can financially profit from drink driving.
  • Options
    Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has his stint on Celebrity Big Brother really effected him that much? After all he did get paid well for it and he got a lot of publicity out of it. I don't know what is wrong with him.
  • Options
    RobRob Posts: 4,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sun Tzu. wrote: »
    Has his stint on Celebrity Big Brother really effected him that much? After all he did get paid well for it and he got a lot of publicity out of it. I don't know what is wrong with him.

Apparently so - coke isn't cheap :D
  • Options
    Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    RobInnes wrote: »
    Apparently so - coke isn't cheap :D
    Absolutely bizarre from Lee. He was given amazing publicity which many celebrities would like. He needs to get checked out and stop messing about.

Is he really that bothered that many people thought he acted like a cock on Celebrity Big Brother?
  • Options
    haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Come on you lot, it wasn't my fault. The drink was flirting with me so I just necked it (as you would). Then the Coke tried it on with me and I just couldn't turn it down. It was just lying there on a plate looking all enticing. The police are trying to make out that I did something wrong when I only went out as a favour to my mate!
  • Options
    ucra girlucra girl Posts: 19,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He certainly needs professional help.Most of problems stem from the fact he cant take responsibility for his actions.