Arsenal Supporters Thread (Part 15)

Comments

• henrywilliams58henrywilliams58 Posts: 4,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good to see a couple of comebacks.

I see Schalke look like coming 3rd. Maybe we should rename the club to Arsenal 04? If we make it that is. No chickens counted.
  • satellitesatellite Posts: 8,181
    Forum Member
    Didn't see the game but caught highlights on YouTube. If Ramsey and Ozil can stay fit and Pod gets a go up front, we may well just get 4th and win the Cup.
    Don't suppose anyone knows any way to get a ticket for Wembley? Read that 60000 Gooners made it in against Wigan :-)

Not much chance really - I think the allocation is 25,000 which is pretty much Gold with credits and Away STH's. Silver and Red - no chance. I managed to get a ticket to the semi as it was based on my attendance history over a few seasons (if I remember rightly) and I'm a Red member, but Arsenal were allocated more as Wigan couldn't sell theirs - in fact we had Wigan to the side and below us and I was at the opposite side to my OH and eldest who being Gold + away members had first dibbs at tickets. I suppose there's always ticket agencies etc, but you'll have to pay an arm and a leg for them.
  • BeanybunBeanybun Posts: 3,505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't see the game but caught highlights on YouTube. If Ramsey and Ozil can stay fit and Pod gets a go up front, we may well just get 4th and win the Cup.
    Don't suppose anyone knows any way to get a ticket for Wembley? Read that 60000 Gooners made it in against Wigan :-)

Easy, slap between £500 and £700 + VAT on the table of an "event organiser" and somewhere or other in Club Wembley plus a "free" programme is yours today. But I'd act quick as the available stock is diminishing daily and the price will go up, once 20,000 hacked off and ticketless gooners realise its the only option....
  • TironTiron Posts: 8,080
    Forum Member
    Palace 2 up against Everton.
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fingers crossed.
    Forum Member
    They've pulled one back! Maybe they'll win it now.
  • ustarionustarion Posts: 20,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Crystal Palace shows what difference a change of manager can make.
  • satellitesatellite Posts: 8,181
    Forum Member
    City drawing - 3rd place trophy anyone??? ;-)
  • Skyclaw726Skyclaw726 Posts: 2,931
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Say what you will about Pulis as a man but hell he's a brilliant manager.
    Forum Member
    1-3 now.

In the race for the 4th spot: advantage Arsenal!
  • DavidTDavidT Posts: 20,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Worried if I say aanything I'll jinx the whole thing!
  • batdude_uk1batdude_uk1 Posts: 78,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ustarion wrote: »
    Crystal Palace shows what difference a change of manager can make.

We also make the point as well, but in the opposite manner!

Skyclaw726 wrote: »
    Say what you will about Pulis as a man but hell he's a brilliant manager.

He is my manager of the season, what he has done there is remarkable!:o
  • henrywilliams58henrywilliams58 Posts: 4,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OK we are going for Third now
    Forum Member
    In other news, if scores finishes level at the Eithad, then the race for the title becomes a two horse race. Not that that has anything to do with us anymore - sadly! Lord knows when it ever will again. :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    looks like the title is down to Chelsea and Liverpool Sunderland just took the lead against city
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Man City really are being ridiculous. I also think the Palace game is in danger of a 3-3 draw.
  • BelligerenceBelligerence Posts: 40,613
    Forum Member
    City are a ****ing joke. Remind me of Arsenal before the Invincible season. Never got the job done, complacent.
  • SpiderMan 83SpiderMan 83 Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tiron wrote: »
    In other news, if scores finishes level at the Eithad, then the race for the title becomes a two horse race. Not that that has anything to do with us anymore - sadly! Lord knows when it ever will again. :(

City doing a Arsenal bottling the league. Meh good for us maybe we can catch them and get 3rd.

As i type they equalize. :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't care if either city or chelsea win the league so long as liverpool don't i'm happy
  • grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,685
    Forum Member
    Come on Palace!
    Maybe 3rd is still on! ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't care if either city or chelsea win the league so long as liverpool don't i'm happy

I think you're in for a disappointment.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ustarion wrote: »
    I think you're in for a disappointment.

Your probably right but one can hope. I can handle the media if Chelsea or CIty win but Liverpool? nah it will be unbearable
  • SpiderMan 83SpiderMan 83 Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Got a feeling Chelsea will now. They will go to Anfield and i can see Jose getting a result there.

City got no chance.
    Forum Member

Why? They want to win it for Stevo. He 'deserves' a winner's medal don't you know. :p;-)
  • BelligerenceBelligerence Posts: 40,613
    Forum Member
    Think Mourinho will be very happy, even if it's advantage Liverpool.

Palace win -- didn't expect that TBH. Hopefully the team can do their job now.
This discussion has been closed.