Heart Stations

Comments

• Options
    occyoccy Posts: 65,207
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Easter Monday

4-6am Lucy Ellis
    6-10am Local Breakfast ( Matt Wilkinson London UK)
    10-2pm - Rich Clarke
    2-6pm - Roberto
    6-10pm Dan Mills
  • Options
    Gavin_DGavin_D Posts: 2,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    occy wrote: »
    Easter Monday

4-6am Lucy Ellis
    6-10am Local Breakfast ( Matt Wilkinson London UK)
    10-2pm - Rich Clarke
    2-6pm - Roberto
    6-10pm Dan Mills

As expected Rich Clarke is back in Leicester Square albeit for one day only
  • Options
    radiodadradiodad Posts: 2,071
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gavin_D wrote: »
    As expected Rich Clarke is back in Leicester Square albeit for one day only

As i said in another thread i expect this is the start of things to come, 12 months from now i think he will have a weekend network slot and then be brought into the weekday schedule similar to how Jk and Lucy were.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Something I've notice with hearts website they play Daft Punk get lucky as they just did (started 21:05) the site says Go Gentle Robbie Williams don't know why that happens

http://www.heart.co.uk/london/on-air/last-10-songs/?day=0&hour=21&minute=5&find_song=
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Something I've notice with hearts website they play Daft Punk get lucky as they just did (started 21:05) the site says Go Gentle Robbie Williams don't know why that happens

http://www.heart.co.uk/london/on-air/last-10-songs/?day=0&hour=21&minute=5&find_song=

Possible they have a back up song incase one dosnt start as that's already listed for playlist so they can't do anything about it to be changed on website.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 72
    Forum Member
    http://www.heart.co.uk/on-air/jenni-falconer/ - looks like she's now permanent on weekday Early Breakfast as well as Sunday Breakfast. Anyone know what's up with Margherita Taylor she's also listed as Early Breakfast - http://www.heart.co.uk/on-air/margherita-taylor
  • Options
    KempoKempo Posts: 662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can anyone answer this.....will whos on heart start to give some extra clues so it's won before 6th May, or will it appear on the new frequencies, with the presenters saying one has already been guessed, which wont make much sense to new listeners?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kempo wrote: »
    Can anyone answer this.....will whos on heart start to give some extra clues so it's won before 6th May, or will it appear on the new frequencies, with the presenters saying one has already been guessed, which wont make much sense to new listeners?

Who's on heart will continue (assuming its not won before hand of course)

The Heart Network is home to some of the biggest competitions on UK radio including the popular Who’s On Heart, where listeners can win a staggering £100,000 jackpot by correctly guessing the three secret celebrities saying the words ‘Who’s On Heart?’

Margherita Taylor is no longer listed for early breakfast on the schedule Jenni Falconer appears to have taken the slot http://www.heart.co.uk/london/on-air/schedule/?date=2014-04-22 anyone know whats going on?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Margherita Taylor is one of the well respected presenters and very underrated. It seems she will continue with the Sunday show and covering this Saturday too . It looks like she's still on Classic FM and quite possible will continue to cover shows on Heart as they need a cover presenter, with given them a show too. I presume Global are trying out new schedules right across the stations? I do notice they tend to give the swing jocks there own show on the stations, then have them covering too. Capital and Smooth have done this in the past. Richard Allinson does tend to do that on Radio 2, with the station giving him his own show so people don't forget who they are.
  • Options
    HitmusicHitmusic Posts: 2,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Margherita Taylor is one of the well respected presenters and very underrated. It seems she will continue with the Sunday show and covering this Saturday too . It looks like she's still on Classic FM and quite possible will continue to cover shows on Heart as they need a cover presenter, with given them a show too. I presume Global are trying out new schedules right across the stations? I do notice they tend to give the swing jocks there own show on the stations, then have them covering too. Capital and Smooth have done this in the past. Richard Allinson does tend to do that on Radio 2, with the station giving him his own show so people don't forget who they are.

Just wished the powers that be realised just how much us listeners love MT. They just don't realise! Love her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Heart appear to have a bonus night of Club classics this evening getting ready for the Easter weekend I guess
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ed and Racheal.... Why can't they speak to the listener instead of sounding like 80s dj's shouting down to the listener! Think they need to take a leaf out of JK & Lucy's book on how it's done in 2014. Ed puts on this cheesy 80s naff dj voice, why can't he speak like he naturally would?! They stand out like a sore thumb on heart london as no other presenter sounds so 80s/cheesy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is Ed and Racheal still on Heart Midlands breakfast? They don't seem listed for next week with More Music Variety similar to Drivetime too? Why do they pick out Ed and Racheal to cover JK and Lucy are there rajars higher than some of the rest who could cover?

I do think there is more restructuring to come with Margherita Taylor suddenly not doing Early Breakfast.
  • Options
    dpbdpb Posts: 12,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is Ed and Racheal still on Heart Midlands breakfast? They don't seem listed for next week with More Music Variety similar to Drivetime too? Why do they pick out Ed and Racheal to cover JK and Lucy are there rajars higher than some of the rest who could cover? <snip>

I think you are looking at the East Midlands page? Ed and Rachel are on in the West Midlands and when I looked were down for Tuesday at least.

Ed and Rachel are on what currently is (and probably for the short term will be) the biggest Heart station outside of London.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is Ed and Racheal still on Heart Midlands breakfast? They don't seem listed for next week with More Music Variety similar to Drivetime too? Why do they pick out Ed and Racheal to cover JK and Lucy are there rajars higher than some of the rest who could cover?

I do think there is more restructuring to come with Margherita Taylor suddenly not doing Early Breakfast.

Still listed from what I can see http://www.heart.co.uk/westmids/on-air/schedule/?date=2014-04-22
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yeah looked at the wrong Midland site;-)
  • Options
    suffolkbluesuffolkblue Posts: 4,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Heart Norfolk seems rather quiet on my DAB compared to all other stations. To listen i have to turn it up.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    According to radio times Margherita Taylor is not on Heart London next Sunday (27th) they have Matt Wilkinson listed from 12 to 4
  • Options
    NewbieBen12NewbieBen12 Posts: 455
    Forum Member
    Margherita probably back filling early breakfast with Jenni Falconer now taking over permanently. These tweaks are being made ahead of Heart launching in N England, Wales and Scotland I'd imagine
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't think so this is where real radio is currently http://goo.gl/maps/tuOSW media city where the beeb is, is a bit further over http://goo.gl/maps/W7k8D

God no! Have you not seen Media city?! It's on a global scale! Massive media hub! Realradio isn't at media city! Lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She got taken off early mornings to make way for heart coming to Scotland, Jenni is the only Scottish voice on current heart output. Basically MT got shafted as she doesn't have a Scottish voice!
  • Options
    NewbieBen12NewbieBen12 Posts: 455
    Forum Member
    Hitmusic wrote: »
    She got taken off early mornings to make way for heart coming to Scotland, Jenni is the only Scottish voice on current heart output. Basically MT got shafted as she doesn't have a Scottish voice!

Nonsense.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nonsense.

Errrrrr......WHY?!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 303
    Forum Member
    Hitmusic wrote: »
    Errrrrr......WHY?!

Because you've presented your opinion as fact with absolutely no evidence to back it up.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cut6 wrote: »
    Because you've presented your opinion as fact with absolutely no evidence to back it up.

That is the fact.... What you want me to do. Show you an email with documents from global the reason Jenni is on early mornings now?......Get real!