Options

EE- There Is No Way That Tina Carter Could Be Zza Zza:s Mother

Shane ParrishShane Parrish Posts: 2,598
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Only realized this tonight. Tina is way too young to be a mother who has a daughter as old as Zza Zza.

Comments

• Options
    IanMandyIanMandy Posts: 14,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's a bit of a stretch but Tina is supposedly older than Mick- and he has two kids in late teens
  • Options
    Scorpio2Scorpio2 Posts: 5,632
    Forum Member
    My thoughts exactly.
  • Options
    DODS11DODS11 Posts: 2,026
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tina's at least early 40s, she could easily have been young when she gave birth.
  • Options
    SpiderMan 83SpiderMan 83 Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Only realized this tonight. Tina is way too young to be a mother who has a daughter as old as Zza Zza.

Zsa zsa is 20/21 like Lucy and Peter and Fats. Tina is about 40- 45. So yes she could be her mother.
  • Options
    pumpkinlattes33pumpkinlattes33 Posts: 8,326
    Forum Member
    She's in her 40'S -she just looks and dresses young. Zsa Zsa was supposed to be around 18 in 2010
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looks like she could be related to Bianca.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Find it bizarre from the way Tina acts and behaves like a child all the time that she's in her 40's(possibly her early 40's) and also that she is supposed to be older than Danny Dyer's character Mick.

And Luisa Bradshaw White certainly doesn't look in her 40's so neither will the character of Tina therefore.
  • Options
    Scorpio2Scorpio2 Posts: 5,632
    Forum Member
    The actress doesn't look 40.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,749
    Forum Member
    Of course she could have a daughter. My mam is 45 and gave birth to me when she was 25. I'm 20!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Peter_CJ wrote: »
    She looks like she could be related to Bianca.

Thats what I thought of Linda when I saw her with her curlers the other day!
  • Options
    amos_brearleyamos_brearley Posts: 8,496
    Forum Member
    I'm sure the actress is 38, so entirely feasible. In an interview I think she said Tina is 39, pretends she's 29 and acts 19, so makes sense. Danny Dyer is about 36/7 (about the same age as Kellie Bright) I think. The oddity is Linda Henry is early 50s so either Shirley is much much older or Linda's playing a character a few years younger than her own age.
  • Options
    SpiderMan 83SpiderMan 83 Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The problem with Tina is she acts like she never wanted a daughter and acts immature. Maybe thats why it seems she can't be be her mother.
  • Options
    Dr K NoisewaterDr K Noisewater Posts: 11,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Although Zsa Zsa was played by an older actress the character was only meant to be the same age as Peter and Lucy(they were shown to be at school together in 2010). Peter and Lucy have just turned 20 last month so Zsa Zsa must be the same, the actress playing Tina is 38 so even if she was the same age as her character there is an 18 year age gap there. However Tina referred to Mick as her little brother the other day and i think Mick must be at the very least 40 (Nancy is 21 and he has an even older son in the army). So the character of Tina must be in her early 40s - to have a 20 year old daughter is very feasible. I think the issue with Tina is that she dresses and acts like a teenager so its easy to mistake her for being much younger than she actually is.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was thinking this as I rememeber Zsa Zsa taking her GCSE exams but unsure if they were retakes or not
  • Options
    Dr K NoisewaterDr K Noisewater Posts: 11,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    IanMandy wrote: »
    I was thinking this as I rememeber Zsa Zsa taking her GCSE exams but unsure if they were retakes or not

She was meant to be the same age as Peter, Lucy and Lauren but the actress playing her was about 6 years older than them. Remember that really cringey fight she had with the old Lauren? She was about twice the height of her and completely towered over her, she would have absolutely killed her in a real fight. :D