Options

Emmerdaily 13/3/14 - Button it, Belle! 6.45pm start!!

GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,442
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭
Spoilers rephrased from ITV.com as per usual.
Part, the ONLY!!!
Belle is getting rather fraught
As her secret she tries to keep
About how she and Gemma fought
And Gemma took the eternal sleep

To impress Debbie is Ross' plan
He wants to make a real impact
So mustering all the brains he can
He decides on a criminal act

Ruby is put in an awkward spot
By William, the grumpy old git
And as for spoilers, that's your lot
ITV gave just this little bit

And a good evening to one and all.

We have three ad-break disco songs this week, but only one person chose any!

Justonecornetto is that person. He asked for a couple of 10CC ones, the awful (sorry Corny..) 'Dreadlock Holiday'' and the somewhat better 'Good Morning Judge'. The latter would have been played, but sadly no TOTP clip exists on youtube. Anyway, he did pick one more, so that will be first up. I'm picking the other two. Enjoy.

Comments

• Options
    hansuehansue Posts: 14,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ive been away for a month. Could someone please fill me in on what happened to Gemma. Cheers,
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    hansue wrote: »
    Ive been away for a month. Could someone please fill me in on what happened to Gemma. Cheers,

She, Belle and Sean went to a disco. Gemma got jealous afterwards when Sean and Belle started getting closer. On the way home Belle and Gemma started rowing. Gemma tired to hit Belle. Belle pushed her away, she fell over and hit her head on a rock. Whilst she initially looked OK, Gemma later collapsed and although she was found the next day she never regained consciousness, and her life support was switched off.
  • Options
    Pandora.Pandora. Posts: 21,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening all! Ta for t'thread, Gulfie :)
  • Options
    hansuehansue Posts: 14,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gulftastic wrote: »
    She, Belle and Sean went to a disco. Gemma got jealous afterwards when Sean and Belle started getting closer. On the way home Belle and Gemma started rowing. Gemma tired to hit Belle. Belle pushed her away, she fell over and hit her head on a rock. Whilst she initially looked OK, Gemma later collapsed and although she was found the next day she never regained consciousness, and her life support was switched off.

Cheers Gulftastic. Ive just watched this weeks episodes and wondered what happened. Have to say that Im not sorry to see her go.
  • Options
    Rita's KabinRita's Kabin Posts: 36,448
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the thread and ditty Gulfie :)

Hope you're enjoying your Monday Spanish classes.

Hi all! :D
  • Options
    Rita's KabinRita's Kabin Posts: 36,448
    Forum Member
    The threads for Round Five of Survivor for both Emmerdale and Corrie are open for you to cast your vote(s).

Emmerdale http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=71687849&posted=1#post71687849

And

Corrie http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=71687809&posted=1#post71687809
  • Options
    CollieWobblesCollieWobbles Posts: 27,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening all:) great ditties Gulfe:p

No TOTP tonight>:(:(
  • Options
    OsakaSunOsakaSun Posts: 5,219
    Forum Member
    Gulftastic wrote: »
    Spoilers rephrased from ITV.com as per usual.
    Part, the ONLY!!!
    Belle is getting rather fraught
    As her secret she tries to keep
    About how she and Gemma fought
    And Gemma took the eternal sleep

To impress Debbie is Ross' plan
    He wants to make a real impact
    So mustering all the brains he can
    He decides on a criminal act

Ruby is put in an awkward spot
    By William, the grumpy old git
    And as for spoilers, that's your lot
    ITV gave just this little bit

And a good evening to one and all.

We have three ad-break disco songs this week, but only one person chose any!

Justonecornetto is that person. He asked for a couple of 10CC ones, the awful (sorry Corny..) 'Dreadlock Holiday'' and the somewhat better 'Good Morning Judge'. The latter would have been played, but sadly no TOTP clip exists on youtube. Anyway, he did pick one more, so that will be first up. I'm picking the other two. Enjoy.

Evening All

Thanks for the thread and ditties Gulfie. :)

Won't be joining you live tonight as I'm off to a birthday bash hence the reason I didn't suggest any Ad Break Disco tunes this week. :D

Have a good one and I'll catch up later. :)
  • Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening all and thanks for the thread and ditty, Gulfie. :)

Grrrrr! Only one requester? That's the last time I give you a break from my musical genius. Prepare to be bombarded next week.:p Glad we're getting some 10CC though - well done Corny. :cool:
  • Options
    OsakaSunOsakaSun Posts: 5,219
    Forum Member
    hansue wrote: »
    Cheers Gulftastic. Ive just watched this weeks episodes and wondered what happened. Have to say that Im not sorry to see her go.

bib Think you'll find the majority of the thread feel the same way. :D
  • Options
    star89star89 Posts: 24,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cheers for t'thread and a very good evening Gulfie :D

Evening everyone :D

I'm not looking forward to tonight. I didn't like Gemma very much but I do cry very easily and the preview clip, on This Morning, had me blubbing :blush::cry:
  • Options
    JustonecornettoJustonecornetto Posts: 19,835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »

Grrrrr! Only one requester? That's the last time I give you a break from my musical genius. Prepare to be bombarded next week.:p Glad we're getting some 10CC though - well done Corny. :cool:

Don't hold your breath Jaded, I did request 3 tunes, but only 2 of them were 10cc and Gulfie refuses to play Dreadlock Holiday which I thought would be a suitable tune for poor Dom and there's no TOTP version of Good Morning Judge so it will be my other request that's getting played.

I won't be sending any requests for a few weeks as I start my Volunteer befriending training over the next 5 Thursday nights. So it will be catch ups for me.
  • Options
    Lewi26Lewi26 Posts: 11,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hate it when it clashes with hollyoaks >:(

Anyway I might not be able to participate if DS don't keep boring me to the App Store >:( >:( >:(
  • Options
    80's Gal80's Gal Posts: 12,716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi everyone :)

Thanks for the thread Gulfie :)
  • Options
    MyBeautifulHairMyBeautifulHair Posts: 743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the thread, Gulfie. Hello you lot! Enjoy me while you can as I won't be joining you tomorrow.
  • Options
    pixiegirl123pixiegirl123 Posts: 15,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi Everyone :):):)

Why the early start? :confused:
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,144
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good evening!
  • Options
    SoapAddict101SoapAddict101 Posts: 5,294
    Forum Member
    Evening all! Cheers for the thread. :)
    Lewi26 wrote: »
    Hate it when it clashes with hollyoaks >:(

Anyway I might not be able to participate if DS don't keep boring me to the App Store >:( >:( >:(

Same here. >:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't hold your breath Jaded, I did request 3 tunes, but only 2 of them were 10cc and Gulfie refuses to play Dreadlock Holiday which I thought would be a suitable tune for poor Dom and there's no TOTP version of Good Morning Judge so it will be my other request that's getting played.

I won't be sending any requests for a few weeks as I start my Volunteer befriending training over the next 5 Thursday nights. So it will be catch ups for me.

Good luck with that corny - you could practice with Mr B and Duffy. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Everyone :):):)

Why the early start? :confused:

Footie, as usual. >:(>:(
  • Options
    Mel94Mel94 Posts: 6,569
    Forum Member
    Hey everyone! :)

Cheers for the thread and stuff. ^_^
  • Options
    pixiegirl123pixiegirl123 Posts: 15,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Footie, as usual. >:(>:(

Should have guessed. :D

I saw a thread on here about them putting Emmerdale on ITV4 during the world cup. Of course, it was full of footie fans moaning about soap fans moaning. My view on the matter is: if it's England, put it on ITV1, if it's the final, again, ITV1 is fine. But a first round match between the Ivory Coast and Bonisa? Surely that can on another channel, I'm sure there are far more people who want to watch the soaps :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Ah......this will be awkward.....
  • Options
    BeaurepaireBeaurepaire Posts: 13,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening all and thanks for the thread Gulfie :)

Lots of Dobbie dissing for me tonight then :D:D:D
  • Options
    JackWJackW Posts: 45,892
    Forum Member
    Thanks Gulf! :)

Evening All,Chris and MrB - You're very welcome for both! :)