Options

big brother canada 2 needs a huge twist

big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,153
Forum Member
✭✭
Anyone else think the series is beginning to get a tad boring? Now that the firsy five alliance is all but depleted, john and arlie are gunna run the show.

I think we could do with another double eviction with 2 former players coming back hopefully kenny and sarah. I just feel the show is gunna end on a damp squib.

Has there ever been a fake eviction? Such as they do the eviction ceremony and just as the vote count is unveiled the announcement that they sre staying is announced.

Comments

• Options
    BadmkBadmk Posts: 1,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Today's events on the live feed show that it is far from boring.
  • Options
    ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Big Brother 14 didn't have a fake eviction, but they cancelled an eviction. Frank was all but gone, and they "reset" the game and said nobody will be voting tonight and both Frank and Joe are safe (completely screwed over Shane - the HoH).

Go watch some live feed, though. Arlie and Jon running the game is definitely not what's happening right now :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Reserved wrote: »
    Big Brother 14 didn't have a fake eviction, but they cancelled an eviction. Frank was all but gone, and they "reset" the game and said nobody will be voting tonight and both Frank and Joe are safe (completely screwed over Shane - the HoH).

Go watch some live feed, though. Arlie and Jon running the game is definitely not what's happening right now :D

If only there was some way for me to watch these live feeds
  • Options
    joshrulez2joshrulez2 Posts: 1,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

On the website?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Download Hola and watch from Slice's website :)

Or even just read the live feed thread to get a bit of an idea of what's happening.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cheers reserved me old mucka
  • Options
    freddieaxlfreddieaxl Posts: 1,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reserved wrote: »

They didn't even try to hide that was rigging.

"If one of the coaches votes to reset, they will enter the game". They didn't even go for a majority or anything! it was basically "come on coaches, let's keep our frankie safe!". I bet they thought Mike Boogie would be the 1 vote to save since Frank was in trouble lol
  • Options
    starrystarry Posts: 12,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Seems like a bit of a spoiler on the show here, vague I know but still...

There have already been twists in this season, not least making the audience HoH (not just those in Canada, anyone in the audience who voted I assume). That managed to light a fire under those who weren't doing much. There was the hidden veto as well. I expect there could be another twist towards the end like there was last year, particularly if the show needs a lift in the final weeks. I just hope that if it's someone returning it's someone I find more likeable than Gary.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well the veto twist turned out to be a non-twist, and the jury twist I don't really care about. The whole jury business is always a non-event anyway as we never see anything of what happens and what they say to each other, it's just something slapped on at the end.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The latest twist (which I won't spoil though I hardly think it matters as it will be said at the start of Sunday's show) follows on suspiciously quickly. Like now Neda is HoH they want to have this twist, they didn't know she would be until the end of the last show which is why it wasn't unveiled immediately as a cliffhanger like you might have expected.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    starry wrote: »
    The latest twist (which I won't spoil though I hardly think it matters as it will be said at the start of Sunday's show) follows on suspiciously quickly. Like now Neda is HoH they want to have this twist, they didn't know she would be until the end of the last show which is why it wasn't unveiled immediately as a cliffhanger like you might have expected.

Spoiler reveals twist.

I do tend to agree with you.
    I hate that we don't get told these things BEFORE they happen. How hard would it be for them to say, "this HoH is very important, because this Sunday there will be an instant eviction" before the HoH competition begins (not to the houseguests, but to us)? It would be so much fairer and wouldn't leave such a bitter taste in people's mouths.

If Allison or a Gremlin won HoH this week, I would've been so pissed off at this twist... but then they may not have done it had one of them won...
  • Options
    BrekkieBrekkie Posts: 24,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BB Canada 2 has been far from boring - it's been one of the best seasons worldwide in years and though compared to some UK series the twists may seem a bit underwhelming they've done more in this season of BB Canada than BBUSA have done in 15 years.
  • Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,110
    Forum Member
    I do hope we stick to fresh twists. I thought Canada being HOH was good, the secret veto stirred things up and I'm okay with Canada possibly having a jury vote, it's quite amusing after Topaz's mistake last season.
    But I really hope a houseguest isn't voted back in again. I didn't like it last series, it worked with Gary but thank god he didn't win. It was even a flop in BBUK and they swore never to do it again.