Offical 360 discount thread

2»

Comments

• SpeedloaferSpeedloafer Posts: 2,407
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GAME are selling Far Cry 3 Lost Expeditions Edition (new) for £22.49 instore. No idea how long the Promo will last
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMTT wrote: »
    Any good deals doing the rounds for a 250gb with Forza Horizon?

Console is is £150 at Amazon.
  • 2dshmuplover2dshmuplover Posts: 8,271
    Forum Member
    Loads of great deals on XBL atm, I picked up Bully Scholarship Edition for £8.99. A good price considering how much it retails for (if you can find a copy). Not played it since it was released but it's still a great game!
  • Steve AWOLSteve AWOL Posts: 1,910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • OMTTOMTT Posts: 5,459
    Forum Member
    Episode 1 of The Walking Dead is free on the store, with the other 4 episodes costing 200MP each
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    With the next gen console likely to be released by Christmas there should be some good deals on 360s coming up, so I might finally trade in my noisy 20GB for a nice slim, quiet new model!

Xbox 360 250GB with Gear of War Judgment and Tomb Raider for £194 - Tesco.com

According to a post on HUKD there's an even better offer available in-store with Halo 4 included in this pack for £199.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I just bought this pack which I thought might be of interest to some of you too:

Xbox 360 250GB with Gears of War Judgement + Tomb Raider + Halo 4 all for £199 at Tesco (in-store promo)
  • BMRBMR Posts: 4,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where can I get a cheap 2nd hand Xbox on the high street (not ebay etc- I'm looking to buy from a shop)

CEX are charging £152, which I think is dear.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BMR wrote: »
    Where can I get a cheap 2nd hand Xbox on the high street (not ebay etc- I'm looking to buy from a shop)

CEX are charging £152, which I think is dear.

about £90 online in game so in store wont be to much more. Buying a second hand 360 is risky. A lot of people offload them to game, cex etc just before they are about to break (the warning signs are easy to spot). I purchased a second hand 360 from Game I had to return it 3 times as they were all faulty, I did get a good one in the end. The good thing about Game is that they are good with warranties and you can go to any store to change it.

As for £150, you would get a new one for that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

As for £150, you would get a new one for that.

From where?

Fair point about people offloading them, though. That makes 2nd hand Xboxs look even worse value....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BMR wrote: »
    From where?

Fair point about people offloading them, though. That makes 2nd hand Xboxs look even worse value....

The supermarkets were selling the 250GB console on its own for £149.99 in the run up to Christmas.

If you got the deal in post #32 from Tesco you could trade in Gears of War Judgement and Tomb Raider for £25 each and Halo 4 for £7 at Blockbuster (that's what I was quoted the other day anyway) meaning that a brand new 250GB console would have cost you a net total of £142.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morrisons now appear to be selling the 250gb version for just £110!

DISCLAIMER. I only saw an advert in the store window- I didn't see a single actual console, so I've no idea what availability is like. You might also want to check this really is the 250gig version before handing over cash