HO: Sienna spoiler

priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
Forum Member
✭✭✭
John Paul baby mother returns, pregnant and demanding more cash.
Sienna offers to double the money the other couple are giving her, but the baby mother finds out Sienna been lying about the pregnancy, so blackmails her.
Toms fund also goes missing.
Thoughts???

Articles on DS, apologies for calling her baby mother I forget her name.

Comments

• HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Getting really ridiculous now with Sienna another dragged out mess, we're suppose to believe Darren although being portrayed as incredibly stupid the last couple of months wouldn't notice a growing belly or the fact she is putting on a fake bump or you know not giving birth, sometimes some storylines have a expiry and this one already pass it.
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Harlowe wrote: »
    Getting really ridiculous now with Sienna another dragged out mess, we're suppose to believe Darren although being portrayed as incredibly stupid the last couple of months wouldn't notice a growing belly or the fact she is putting on a fake bump or you know not giving birth, sometimes some storylines have a expiry and this one already pass it.

Exactly, why hasn't he asked for scans, he must know what a natural bump feels like etc
    I enjoy the sl but at the same time I'm soo irritated by Darrens stupidness and his treatment of Nancy. Hopefully it will be ending soon.
  • Dannielle_HowelDannielle_Howel Posts: 1,551
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    priscilla wrote: »
    Exactly, why hasn't he asked for scans, he must know what a natural bump feels like etc
    I enjoy the sl but at the same time I'm soo irritated by Darrens stupidness and his treatment of Nancy. Hopefully it will be ending soon.

I do find it odd that he hasn't asked for scans (Like max was persistently doing with Kirsty in EE) but I just put it down too Darren being Darren - he is oblivious too most situations. Also, didn't Sienna ask if they could sleep in separate beds until the baby is born, she used the excuse that 'Darren kicks in bed' and she's not getting enough sleep. So I would think she'd put the bump on in the morning before she sees him. Because of that, I don't think Sienna is letting Darren very close too her at all.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,397
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Harlowe wrote: »

They are taking the whole thing too far. Hollyoaks at the moment seems to thrive on being far too sensational. The storylines start off good and then just descend into some sort of chaotic mess. Sienna had real potential, it's a shame they don't know when to add subtlety. They go full force at everything these days. I stopped buying into the Sienna/Darren/Nancy situation when Nancy kidnapped the kids and ended up in a mental home. It's just so far-fetched.
  • RinsewindRinsewind Posts: 7,129
    Forum Member
    Deleted
  • beegee82beegee82 Posts: 501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She did pinch that scan of Lindsey at first didnt she - presumably that was the 12 week scan? But she must be a due a 20 week scan soon... How is she going to blag that one??

I can see this dragging out until Christmas, and being the big Xmas/NYE showdown....