Scottish Fitba Thread (Part 22)

Comments

• Hibs-kid-2007Hibs-kid-2007 Posts: 7,954
    Forum Member
    Absolute disgrace, 4 times I've reloaded link for it work for 1 min then say stream not found! 😡
  • Gordie1Gordie1 Posts: 6,993
    Forum Member
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    Had the game for a few secs keeps crashing
    Unwatchable,.....and the stream is useless as well.:D
  • timboytimboy Posts: 30,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Had the game for a few secs keeps crashing
    Absolute disgrace, 4 times I've reloaded link for it work for 1 min then say stream not found! 😡

Was always going to happen, the Daily Record are involved after all!

There are a few links to streams of the game here.
  • Gordie1Gordie1 Posts: 6,993
    Forum Member
    timboy wrote: »
    Was always going to happen, the Daily Record are involved after all!

There are a few links to streams of the game here.

I have another site with sime links as well, but i wont post it on the forum PM if needed^_^
  • CaltonfanCaltonfan Posts: 6,311
    Forum Member
    Kept getting a message about restrictions on countries for viewing, I don't remember greenock declaring independence from Scotland
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,033
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bet365 said they had live streaming of it but not there either, doesn't look like we are missing much.

France v holland working perfectly on youtube though
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Caltonfan wrote: »
    Kept getting a message about restrictions on countries for viewing, I don't remember greenock declaring independence from Scotland

Get rid of Greenock and the rest of Inverclyde and the Scottish welfare bill will be reduced by half. :p:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I know I am not the best defender of Scotland at times but would this be the first time that you cannot view a Scotland game yet can an England game despite living in Scotland.

Alex salmond might use that as his independence speech
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know I am not the best defender of Scotland at times but would this be the first time that you cannot view a Scotland game yet can an England game despite living in Scotland.

Alex salmond might use that as his independence speech

How do you come to that assertion?

I'd say more people in Scotland have access to broadband than have access to Sky Sports so this match is available to a wider audience than a game on Sky Sports would have been.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Seems to be back on the mirror site
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Great goal Scott brown
  • JSemple3JSemple3 Posts: 8,652
    Forum Member
    Strachan seems to be turning things around for us quite a bit. Another good win
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes it was great goal as well. Without putting a dampner on things it's all about doing it when it matters.

Nigeria friendly craven cottage next up end of may
  • Hibs-kid-2007Hibs-kid-2007 Posts: 7,954
    Forum Member
    Great win for us, Strachan is making things work for us slowly but surely. We are hard to beat and look a threat going forward.

Still we need to do it in competitive fixtures now to stand a chance of EURO 2016.
  • croftercrofter Posts: 2,976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JSemple3 wrote: »
    Strachan seems to be turning things around for us quite a bit. Another good win

Certainly getting the breaks at the minute - couple of times we have been outplayed and taken our one chance, that won't keep happening unfortunately.

Hard work and togetherness will only take us so far ...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    crofter wrote: »
    Certainly getting the breaks at the minute - couple of times we have been outplayed and taken our one chance, that won't keep happening unfortunately.

You are bit like me don't get carried away. I will really believe we are improving if we start doing it when it matters.

It a while since that happened but who knows
  • TommyNookaTommyNooka Posts: 2,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    crofter wrote: »

Pretty similar to my impression of recent results, we've been fortunate at times and taken what little chances came our way.
    Would rather we were using up this luck in games that matter but you know what they say, fortune favours the brave! ;-)
  • The_SleeperThe_Sleeper Posts: 201,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    let's hope we have the science, ? .............. Come on the wee VER .......... lets make it a carlsberg weekend !!!! :D

good luck Guys !! :)
  • bhoy07bhoy07 Posts: 25,036
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aberdeen request more tickets for the League Cup final after selling 40k
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    2-0 United comedy second goal
  • detroitcitydetroitcity Posts: 4,632
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aberdeen - United will make an excellent semi final. Be some atmosphere if (when) it happens.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bhoy07 wrote: »
    Aberdeen request more tickets for the League Cup final after selling 40k

The SFPL should do what Mark said and stop the first 10 rows of the LL upper being used and stick the Aberdeen fans in there as well.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aberdeen - United will make an excellent semi final. Be some atmosphere if (when) it happens.

Yes when the normally meet in a semi its a case of Tynecastle will do but the way they have been playing clearly Ibrox is right I can easily see a crowd of about 35000 plus for it, if it happens
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Aberdeen to get Dundee Utd and The Rangers to get an 'easier' draw if they get by Albion Rovers?

When did Tom English become a BBC staffer?
  • The_SleeperThe_Sleeper Posts: 201,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    timboy wrote: »
    The Rangers to get an 'easier' draw if they get by Albion Rovers?

thats a big if !!!:p:D