Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Time to run for the hills:eek: The latest "secret" Tweet.......

Peter Andre ‏@MrPeterAndre 52m

What's my secret? HINT it's not a tour but soon I'm going to be MUCH closer to you. Sign up here
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Think about it tho, that "tat" could buy you a few more minutes of telling him exactly what you think of him, don't waste a golden opportunity,
    I'd start of with lots of simpering compliments till he's lulled into complacency, then straight for the jugular, get all your frustrations off your chest, think of the relief, you'll feel all shiny & clean:D

It would take a much better woman than me to manage that one.
    Unless "well, at least you're not dating Kerry Katona" counts as a compliment.

If as the tweet suggests, he's going to be much closer (boak) to people, perhaps he's doing some kind of tie-in with Vic's Vapo-rub.
    Just imagine, next time you're bunged up you'll be able to smother your chest in essence of Andre. Nice.
    Forum Member
    It would take a much better woman than me to manage that one.
    Unless "well, at least you're not dating Kerry Katona" counts as a compliment.

If as the tweet suggests, he's going to be much closer (boak) to people, perhaps he's doing some kind of tie-in with Vic's Vapo-rub.
    Just imagine, next time you're bunged up you'll be able to smother your chest in essence of Andre. Nice.

Then fall asleep smelling of the wonder that is PA. even nicer!:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Then fall asleep smelling of the wonder that is PA. even nicer!:eek:

:eek:
    Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
    *Slaps BEL around the face until she comes to her senses*
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be brutally honest I think even die hard PA fans would find it hard to honestly say they genuinely liked his music.
    I think his fans go to his concerts, purely to "see" their idol & excluding Mysterious Girl I doubt very much there are any songs they know the words to sing a long to.
    As for buying his albums.......... blind loyalty, curiosity, who knows:confused:
    I know music is subjective but surely the words "Oh my God have you heard such & such by Peter Andre, it's excellent" have never, ever been said.

True story. Some of my mates were at a music quiz and on of the questions was 'name 3 PA singles'. There were about 100 people there and not a single person could name anything other than MG and Insania ;)
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Think about it tho, that "tat" could buy you a few more minutes of telling him exactly what you think of him, don't waste a golden opportunity,
    I'd start of with lots of simpering compliments till he's lulled into complacency, then straight for the jugular, get all your frustrations off your chest, think of the relief, you'll feel all shiny & clean:D

What a great idea... Where do I sign up :D
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

What's my secret? HINT it's not a tour but soon I'm going to be MUCH closer to you. Sign up here
    :eek: Bolt the door, mother.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Ah. Maybe he's got a new column of truth in Closer Mag?

Thanks so much for the concert ticket and the meet'n'greet gift, BEL! Obviously, I'll be marking off the dates on my Petey calendar. Look at Azura, pretending she's not thrilled. :rolleyes::D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »

Thanks so much for the concert ticket and the meet'n'greet gift, BEL! Obviously, I'll be marking off the dates on my Petey calendar. Look at Azura, pretending she's not thrilled. :rolleyes::D

For the good of mankind I'm donating my ticket to Betty.
    She's clearly got a much stronger stomach than me AND she can do an Ian Hyland-like reviewage of the whole sorry experience.:p
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's clearly got a much stronger stomach than me AND she can do an Ian Hyland-like reviewage of the whole sorry experience.:p

Because I'm generous, I'll donate mine too and Betty can take a friend. :cool:
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    True story. Some of my mates were at a music quiz and on of the questions was 'name 3 PA singles'. There were about 100 people there and not a single person could name anything other than MG and Insania ;)

That made me laugh, I think only PA himself could answer that:o
    What a great idea... Where do I sign up

I think you'll find TWO tickets are going begging Betty.
    Bolt the door, mother.

Done, industrial strength bolts, better safe than sorry.

Aaahh I think you could be onto something Lexi, only PA could make such a song & dance about having a column in some silly magazine. On the plus advice, if it is that, lots of free advice to be had for his many celeb "friends"
    Because I'm generous, I'll donate mine too and Betty can take a friend. :cool:

Ungrateful is the word that springs to mind:mad: I risked life & limb pushing my way through thousands of fans to get you both the prize of a lifetime.
    Then I spent a fortune employing security to guard them 24/7:mad::o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thank you (I think) ladies for the kind donation of tickets.. I will only need one as none of my friends would want to meet Peter..even for free ..

P.s. I think peters latest "thing" is perfume
  • kiviraatkiviraat Posts: 4,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps he's going to be auctioning off his berets and overalls? You can curl up at night and slowly drift off, imagining that you are wrapped in his strong arms... Not sure I'd like to sniff that beret :o Perhaps he's giving away his RoboCrotch codpiece :D
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he's going to film An Audience with Peter Andre in an old concert hall, where he will croon a few ballads looking sincere, tell a few anecdotes , namedrop his celebrity friends and swap parenting tips with the audience.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lozenger wrote: »
    I think he's going to film An Audience with Peter Andre in an old concert hall, where he will croon a few ballads looking sincere, tell a few anecdotes , namedrop his celebrity friends and swap parenting tips with the audience.

Is he going to start the night in full tuxedo and bowtie then before you know it - BAM! Vest top and sweat dripping everywhere...?

Or perhaps he's going to revive that old 90s classic Pete's House Party where he spies on you using hidden cameras and sends in a camera crew?
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you (I think) ladies for the kind donation of tickets.. I will only need one as none of my friends would want to meet Peter..even for free ..

With a matching body lotion.

Smother yourself in Peter Andre...

/|\
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »

what was the third one? :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    He definitely thinks he is more popular than he is. Keep recording music that no one wants to buy, should tell him.

It would be interesting to see a balance sheet on what he actually pays out to record in LA and produce his own album and makes from this.

Hopefully you can report back on this (would suggest looking at the P&L rather than the balance sheet) as successfully as the FOI, that would be interesting :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »

/|\

Just don't go there. Ever.
    what was the third one? :confused:

WHOLE NEW WORLD!!!!
    kiviraat wrote: »
    Perhaps he's going to be auctioning off his berets and overalls? You can curl up at night and slowly drift off, imagining that you are wrapped in his strong arms... Not sure I'd like to sniff that beret :o Perhaps he's giving away his RoboCrotch codpiece :D

Stop that.
    Immediately.

Betty - you sound worryingly keen.
    Has momma finally persuaded you to go over to the orange side?
    That made me laugh, I think only PA himself could answer that:o

I think you'll find TWO tickets are going begging Betty.

Done, industrial strength bolts, better safe than sorry.

Aaahh I think you could be onto something Lexi, only PA could make such a song & dance about having a column in some silly magazine. On the plus advice, if it is that, lots of free advice to be had for his many celeb "friends"

Ungrateful is the word that springs to mind:mad: I risked life & limb pushing my way through thousands of fans to get you both the prize of a lifetime.
    Then I spent a fortune employing security to guard them 24/7:mad::o

Thousands BEL?
    Really??
    Are you sure it wasn't just you, the ticket seller and the CAN representative holding you hostage until you agreed to buy some tickets??
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just asked Mr Kivi if he could name three Peter Andre songs. He answered Mysterious Girl, Insania and then started singing Flava at me. He's worryingly upto date with Pezza... :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »

/|\

I'd rather smother myself ... Full stop ..:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Azura
    I will never go over to the orange side.. But if I could have 5 mins telling him what I and a few others think of him..it would be worth it
  • MicrokorgMicrokorg Posts: 2,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Still suffering?

Please do it in silence
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Azura
    I will never go over to the orange side.. But if I could have 5 mins telling him what I and a few others think of him..it would be worth it

Why not apply for the 60MM to come to one of your friends houses?!? Well, I use 'friend' in one of the loosest possible terms as I've no idea if they'll still be friends with you afterwards :D:D:D

(is that how 60MM works? I've never properly watched it :D)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kiviraat wrote: »
    Why not apply for the 60MM to come to one of your friends houses?!? Well, I use 'friend' in one of the loosest possible terms as I've no idea if they'll still be friends with you afterwards :D:D:D

(is that how 60MM works? I've never properly watched it :D)

Good god .:eek::eek:.a WHOLE day with that man...i couldn't take it.. 5 mins is more than enough for any sane person to endure. I couldn't make any of my lovely friends suffer that
This discussion has been closed.