Options

Music in latest KFC ad

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 242
Forum Member
This is going to sound incredibly vague, but there's this song I heard a fragment of, and am desperate to try and find what it is, cos I do feel sure I know it, and like it, but cant for the life of me remember te name of it.

Heard it on the TV about an hour ago, to be precise, in the middle of watching the Big Bang Theory on E4. Think the advert was fir KFC, cant really remember, I do remember that it had a man and woman sitting on a bench eating KFC-y stuff, before (obviously) falling in love, getting married etc. The song playing over it was quite definately 60's rock, had that vibe to it, reminded me of Beach Boys, though think it sounded more British. At first I thought it was the Kinks or Small Facces or something, sounded a bit like Mod stuff. Cant remember much of the chorus; rather unhelpfully I jsut remember the chorus, which was quite simply "nah nah nah nah naaaah."

Not a lot to go on I know, but does this ring any bells with anyone?? Tried to find the ad on Youtube but no luck. Actually driving me nuts, as stuk in head, suggestions would be appreciated! :)

EDIT: Never mind, found it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJDUXmB0jaA