Options

Mikey: "I'll swear at checkout operators, and I am on warnings at work" etc

Comments

• Options
    bbfmbbfm Posts: 436
    Forum Member
    He should be able to bring something to somebody if that something is sausages taken to somebody in a house he is livng in - he managed to take his cup into the toilet - didn't he?

I will leave the other FM's to decide on their own how pathetic this comparison is.................. :confused:
  • Options
    neelianeelia Posts: 24,186
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bbfm wrote: »
    [/B]

Mikey clearly does not agree with this himself. He said that he wished he had had a teacher like Rachel: possibly because of her patience, understanding and ability to take time to explain what was going on etc...?

If Mikey was happy with the way Rachel treated him, I think that invalidates what any of us think. He more than expressed his own thoughts and appreciation towards the way Rachel treated him.

I am in two minds about Rachel's treatment of Mikey. I have no doubt that it was from genuine concern, unlike Mario. She did however treat him like a five year old on occasions. Although I think that she would have treated anyone like that who would let her. She enjoys that role.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ha!! the plant I accidentally knocked over, spilling wet soil everywhere after I had just watered it: just got a mouthful from me too................ in fact, both the plant and the soil were victims of my wrath !:)

evil bastards!!! :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    neelia wrote: »
    evil bastards!!! :p

.... I'll be reported for bullying and victimisation next eh!

:D
  • Options
    CrusherJoeCrusherJoe Posts: 2,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't understand why BB keep going on Mikey speaking his mind eg. Davina saying that's why he was so popular with the public because he always spoke his mind. :confused:

Ok, I agree Mikey made it clear he couldn't stand Rex or Nicole and that's the clip they keep showing to prove their point. However, I don't remember him speaking his mind a great deal when it came to Alex (from watching the HLs it appeared Rachel, Rex and Steph did a better job than Mikey) or during Spitgate . As far as the Whisper Club was concerned, Mickey seemed very mcuh influenced by them.

IMO I think of all the HMs, it was Darnell and Rex who had been the most vocal and spoke their mind to anyone, much more than Mickey did. So why doesn't BB want to point that out? :rolleyes:

I have never seen Darnell stand up to anyone or speak the blunt truth. His face-to-face criticisms to the like of Jen, Sylvia, Luke and eventually Rex only ever took on the form of backhanded complements. Rex only ever gave us pointless, sarcastic putdowns.

Mikey said what the viewers were thinking after weeks of Rex moaning about wanting to leave when he remarks "well why don't you get up off your arse and go?". There was more honesty and meaning to that one line than anything Darnell or Rex ever said.
  • Options
    janetcomelatelyjanetcomelately Posts: 7,405
    Forum Member
    [/B]

Mikey clearly does not agree with this himself. He said that he wished he had had a teacher like Rachel: possibly because of her patience, understanding and ability to take time to explain what was going on etc...?

If Mikey was happy with the way Rachel treated him, I think that invalidates what any of us think. He more than expressed his own thoughts and appreciation towards the way Rachel treated him.

This may be true but Mikey was not nice towards and about Rachel untill after both his bitching partners, Mario and Luke, were evicted. He was quite the opposite.

Why did it take both these bitches to be evicted before Mikey gave Rachel any respect?
  • Options
    missinglinxmissinglinx Posts: 1,056
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [snip]
    the RNIB has many things in it's remit - one of the main things is supplying living aids and advice to blind people on how to do day-to-day things....

In the UK - blind people are not just left to cope and learn how to do things on their own...:)

I will leave the other FM's to decide on their own how pathetic this comparison is.................. :confused:

Sorry you did not manage to take into account my previous post - in this thread... so I have quoted it for you...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kat being sick not enough of an answer?

No - does not make much sense because If Kat was too sick to help Nicole and Mikey [who is blind] then BB would not have left her in their in case she was contagious - or died even....:eek:
  • Options
    mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Supermarkets can be annoying, but it's unfair to take it out on the checkout people.

I have no words to say about this man who basically was a non entitiy.;)
  • Options
    mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    This may be true but Mikey was not nice towards and about Rachel untill after both his bitching partners, Mario and Luke, were evicted. He was quite the opposite.

Why did it take both these bitches to be evicted before Mikey gave Rachel any respect?

I agree with you totally. Mario, Lisa and Mikey were particularly nasty when it came to trying to damage Rachels image.;);)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [/B]

Many men have a think about tights and particularly stockings. As for your 'touching up'........... errr......considering he is BLIND... he's not able to see the effect - so he has to rely on another sense in which to 'visualise' in his head, which includes feel. A whole lot difference in the word 'feel' from 'touching up'. Where are people meant to wear tights / stockings to avoid it being classed as 'touching up'... on their arms??? :rolleyes:

With total respect to you .....

...as everybody knows - men are not allowed to steal other people's things - not even women's knickers....[helpful info this may be to some;)]

when a man does start stealing women's knickers - usually the police get involved too - but not in any 'perverted' way at all - I hasten to add;)
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Clearly Mikey "speaks his mind" wherever he goes, as he has just claimed in his BBLB interview.

This just reinforces my personal view that he is just damm rude. How did this attitude to people get seen as "heroic"?

Was it becasue most of it was directed at Rex? :confused:

It was because he was victimising Rex but people saw that as "standing up to him" even though he wasn't talking to Rex directly.

He just butted in a lot, made a big fuss over nothing, was completely miserable but because there was a big anti-Rex thing after Nicole went in (basically people jumping on this after their favourites had left) they chose Mikey as long as Rex didn't win

But Rachel did :D

Who Mikey spent many hours backstabbing in the bedroom.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No - does not make much sense because If Kat was too sick to help Nicole and Mikey [who is blind] then BB would not have left her in their in case she was contagious - or died even....:eek:

Why? She was sick. She wasn't contagous or dying or even very ill.

So you seriously expect Mikey to get a sick women who was not there, to come and turn the sausages when he had a well woman there who was merely having her hair done????????:eek::eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Overall though, I am glad he didn't win with all the Endemol bias that viewers lapped up about him. All we would have heard if he had was "ooh, he stood up to Rex" and "oh he was so funny" - which was really him victimising and bullying Rex (considering the comparison of nominations they gave each other) and some very disgusting, obscene foul language and behaviour and nasty treatment of the opposite sex.

But as some of us correctly outlined during the show was on - Morality is such a disjointed affair when you have a favourite on Big Brother.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why? She was sick. She wasn't contagous or dying or even very ill.

So you seriously expect Mikey to get a sick women who was not there, to come and turn the sausages when he had a well woman there who was merely having her hair done????????:eek::eek:

Have you answered your own question/query/misunderstanding to your own satisfaction now....?:confused:

"She was sick. She wasn't contagous or dying or even very ill"

or in other words - she wasn't that ill - why didn't Mikey ask her to come and look at the sausages - just for a second - say "Can you come and check these sausages are not burnng please Kat because Nicole is having her hair done and I cannot tell?" - as anybody with any courtesy would say [not an uncouth baddy 'b' of course....]
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you answered your own question/query/misunderstanding to your own satisfaction now....?:confused:

"Shewas sick. She wasn't contagous or dying or even very ill"

or in other words - she wasn't that ill - why didn't Mikey ask her to come and look at the sausages - just for a second - say "Can you come and check these sausages are not burnng please Kat because Nicole is having her hair done and I cannot tell?" - as anybody with any courtesy would say [not an uncouth baddy 'b' of course....]

He didn't do that because he disliked Rex and Nicole till the ends of the earth and victimised them for having money.

It was all about money for Mikey.

The sausages weren't burning either.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

"Shewas sick. She wasn't contagous or dying or even very ill"

I was pointing out that she was not contageous or very ill beacuse of your comment that BB would have taken her out.
    as to your other question.
    BECAUSE it is bloody rediculous to get a sick woman, even if not very sick, to come and look at some sausages when there is a well woman who is merely having her ruddy hair done. !!!!!!

Much as I can't stand Kat, I wouldn't be so inconsiderate to a sick woman to do that.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Luke stayed in while on antibiotics.
  • Options
    loz2601loz2601 Posts: 6,892
    Forum Member
    CrusherJoe wrote: »
    I have never seen Darnell stand up to anyone or speak the blunt truth. His face-to-face criticisms to the like of Jen, Sylvia, Luke and eventually Rex only ever took on the form of backhanded complements. Rex only ever gave us pointless, sarcastic putdowns.

Mikey said what the viewers were thinking after weeks of Rex moaning about wanting to leave when he remarks "well why don't you get up off your arse and go?". There was more honesty and meaning to that one line than anything Darnell or Rex ever said.

Spitgate. One of the people who actually went into where that little clique was and had a go at them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    trixieb wrote: »
    Luke stayed in while on antibiotics.

But Kat was actually continuously involved in making food.

I found Mikey dealt very well with the sausages. My mate is blind and he makes his own food regularly so I found it very strange that Mikey wanted Nicole, in fact he demanded and pushed her to do it when in fact, clearly, she was engaged in doing something.

The sausages weren't getting burnt either - but it's Mikey, enemy of Rex!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sorry you did not manage to take into account my previous post - in this thread... so I have quoted it for you...

Oh I read it. And the rest of your diatribes.

Akin to other things in life that I find are just too stupid to make intelligent comment upon - I simply chose to ignore such ignorance - best way!

That is my very humble opinion of course, and should be taken in the way it is meant.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    loz2601 wrote: »
    Spitgate. One of the people who actually went into where that little clique was and had a go at them.

I don't think there was a week where Darnell didn't stand up to somebody.
  • Options
    twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Michael isn't rude at all...he just doesn't have patience with people who patronise him.

Oh really?! Well how come he was happy for Mario and Rachel to patronise him. Oh Mikey Wikey i love you *pukes*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    twingle wrote: »
    Oh really?! Well how come he was happy for Mario and Rachel to patronise him. Oh Mikey Wikey i love you *pukes*

When it came to anybody other than a young girl *cough* Belinda *cough* Mikey kicked up a fuss over people helping him.

Otherwise it was hug hug, stroke stroke.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was pointing out that she was not contageous or very ill beacuse of your comment that BB would have taken her out.
    as to your other question.
    BECAUSE it is bloody rediculous to get a sick woman, even if not very sick, to come and look at some sausages when there is a well woman who is merely having her ruddy hair done. !!!!!!

No it is not ridiculous - most people realise that if somebody is well enough to go to work - or be in the BB house then they are well enough to see if sausages are not getting burnt...

everybody has got a nose too - it is useful when cooking sausages to use it....

However - this is getting nowhere - if anybody wants to believe it is not hypocritical to say Kat should have been left to sleep and Mikey is allowed to play the blind card when it suits him too - in every way that there is... they can because it really doesn't matter anymore now that he did not win... he will be forgotten quickly - and nothing will have changed in the way the majority of people [not just the NHS;)] treat people with disabilities... Thank God:)