WHATM:BBUSA15 6pm-6pm BST (10am-10am BBT); 12-13 Sept Spoilers Included

13»

Comments

• Options
    joshrulez2joshrulez2 Posts: 1,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrGaryy_ wrote: »
    It would be such poetic justive if Andy was to lose Part 3 to GM who he has been so condescending to all season and ignorantly underestimated.

Do we assume GM takes Spencer to final 2? Since surely that guarantees her nearly all the votes apart from maybe the Candice vote.
  • Options
    Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When is pt. 2 of HoH??
  • Options
    Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Spencer gets into pt.3 HoH will he take Andy over GM?? Its his best option and he can hope for a bitter Jury. He only needs 5 votes.
  • Options
    RedmondRedmond Posts: 19,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Boogie just revealed on Jeff's talk show that Dr Will is going in to the Jury House to film a segment - giving pointers on what questions to ask and stuff.

EDIT: I see that this was announced on last night's show which I haven't watched yet!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Redmond wrote: »
    Boogie just revealed on Jeff's talk show that Dr Will is going in to the Jury House to film a segment - giving pointers on what questions to ask and stuff.

EDIT: I see that this was announced on last night's show which I haven't watched yet!

I think it's funny how 2 years ago he said in an interview he wanted no more connections to the show and was the reason Boogie was chosen as a mentor because he turned it down.

Now he crawls back to them to film a VT with the jury :D:D:D
  • Options
    k0213818k0213818 Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member
    I wonder if this is to try and convince the jury not to be bitter and to reward the player who played the best game rather then vote out of spite, especially in light of not only Dan losing against a far inferior Ian because of jury spite but also because of the jury rewarding a racist (Spencer or GM) if they choose to be bitter against Andy.
  • Options
    DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    I think it's funny how 2 years ago he said in an interview he wanted no more connections to the show and was the reason Boogie was chosen as a mentor because he turned it down.

I read that to but maybe its push to get him to do All stars again next season which is heavily rumoured and by doing this maybe it will give him the spark to do BB again.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    k0213818 wrote: »
    I wonder if this is to try and convince the jury not to be bitter and to reward the player who played the best game rather then vote out of spite, especially in light of not only Dan losing against a far inferior Ian because of jury spite but also because of the jury rewarding a racist (Spencer or GM) if they choose to be bitter against Andy.

I think it's definitely so that Spencer or GM don't win (should Andy make the Final 2 against either of them), CBS will be panicking having two of the worst offenders winning the overall show.

Well according to Boogie on the feeds last year, Will keeps up with the show more than he leads people to believe. I'm guessing he plays down his interest for a couple reasons, one his image, and secondly if he ever returns he'll want to seem distant from the show to seem less of a threat.

But he's considered one of, if not THE, best player ever. And when you are considered the best at something, whether that be performing brain surgery, or doing something silly like playing Big Brother, it is something you take pride in. So I'm sure he's very aware of the show still and his image in relation to it, and I think ever since Dan's gameplay last year (and people calling him the best ever), Will's interest has peaked and he's itching to play again to prove that he is still the best.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it would be unfair to ask him back for All-stars again. Especially since he's already done it before so we'd just get more of the same...again.
  • Options
    DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    I think it would be unfair to ask him back for All-stars again. Especially since he's already done it before so we'd just get more of the same...again.

I would like to see him play without Mike who i think just floated around anyway and i wasnt a fan of him in BB14 when he returned.

I would like to see Will enter the house on his own and team up with some other legends. It would be good to see if he could out smart some cast members from seasons 8-15.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

But it's Will! He's a rare case of a great gameplayer who is also likable, charming, and fun on the show and the feeds.

If Janelle and Boogie got to play a third time I can't see why Will shouldn't.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Redmond wrote: »
    But it's Will! He's a rare case of a great gameplayer who is also likable, charming, and fun on the show and the feeds.

If Janelle and Boogie got to play a third time I can't see why Will shouldn't.

Yes but they weren't repeating what they had already done. They were playing and coaching new players. Also Boogie was only there because WILL refused.

If anyone has to come back for an All Stars 2 who were also in All Stars 1, it is not only unfair but embarrassing for that person.

This is the difference which still allows people like Jeff, Jordan, Evel Dick, Daniele and Rachel all to return.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes but they weren't repeating what they had already done. They were playing and coaching new players. Also Boogie was only there because WILL refused.

If anyone has to come back for an All Stars 2 who were also in All Stars 1, it is not only unfair but embarrassing for that person.

This is the difference which still allows people like Jeff, Jordan, Evel Dick, Daniele and Rachel all to return.

Well they were coaching for a few weeks, then back to playing, and proved they weren't that good.

I doubt it will be called All Stars, it'll have a different theme but involve returning players. They might call it Legends or Hall of Fame or somethng - all of those people you mentioned will likely be back too (except for Jordan who doesn't want too, and possibly Dick).
  • Options
    BadmkBadmk Posts: 1,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All stars 2 has to be Dan vs Will. With some of the likes of Janelle, Daniele (BB3), Rachel, Jeff, The Donatos, Eric without being Americas player, Matt (BB12), Frank (BB14), Amanda from this year etc thrown in. Maybe leave it one more season or so? Looks like they are doing this anyway as they are asking for auditions again for next year.
  • Options
    Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98Q4qSWcF6k

Danielle Reyes of BB3/7 talks BB15 with Rob Cesternino
  • Options
    Shine_OnShine_On Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kyle123 wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98Q4qSWcF6k

Danielle Reyes of BB3/7 talks BB15 with Rob Cesternino

That was really good. She's amazing, I'll have to dig out Season 3 and give it a watch.
  • Options
    Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shine_On wrote: »
    That was really good. She's amazing, I'll have to dig out Season 3 and give it a watch.

I really enjoyed it too. Danielle is a real gem. I like that she's still in touch with Robin Kass, because it makes another return for her a possibility! :)
  • Options
    mindsetmindset Posts: 23,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭