Peter & Katie.... Back together in 12months?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 628
Forum Member
✭✭
Is it just me or does anybody else think that they may get back together adventually??
With the storeys flying around now saying Kate's been texting wanting him back & now Peter is wanting to know why he has tore his family apart and regrets it...

How long do you think before theres a magazine deal set for their 2nd wedding?? Or do you think this is it? No more K&P...?

Comments

• Pisces CloudPisces Cloud Posts: 30,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have wondered myself whether the break up was planned and eventually they would get back together. But if Pete suddenly finds himself more successful with his music and such like, then it might not work out that way.
  • LittleChickenLittleChicken Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member
    No way.

Too much water has flowed under the bridge for a reunion to happen. Why would Pete want to return to a woman who belittled him in public throughout their married life anyway? :confused:

He's well rid, and I think he knows it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope not..but I wouldnt be too shocked

I much prefer Peter without Katie
  • RealityRocksRealityRocks Posts: 4,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I could believe it if she hadn't shacked up with the ugly fighter.
  • OlgaChristieOlgaChristie Posts: 15,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No way.

Too much water has flowed under the bridge for a reunion to happen. Why would Pete want to return to a woman who belittled him in public throughout their married life anyway? :confused:

He's well rid, and I think he knows it.

Totally agree. He has got his life back and has proved he can be far happier and more successful in his own right. He has alread moved on after a period of coming to terms with the split - going through a rollercoaster of emotions...........whilst Krusty still appears to be in denial.
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's probably got a taste for the real world again, committing himself to his children and his work for the time being, without being constantly battered down and belittled by the woman he was married to.
    I couldn't imagine why anybody would want to go back to that vicious woman.

The way in which she has continually bad-mouthed him ever since and very publically conducted her 'relationship' with the aesthetically-challenged cage fighter bloke was likely to be the final straw.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They got publicity as a couple with their TV show but they have their own TV shows now, with his last one being the highest rated ITV2 programme ever. He has got presenting jobs, lots of public interest and sympathy and his album has done well. She is not doing quite so well out of it but still manages to make the headlines and can sell papers and magazines.

I can't see why they actually need to get back together again for publicity reasons but maybe I'm being naive.
  • broadshoulderbroadshoulder Posts: 18,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She'll be married to Alex Reid or some other unfortunate in six months time and six months time be divorced from him.

Marriage, divorce etc is a career move for her. She must keep those front pages fresh.

As for Pete?

There have been cases of the abused going back to the abuser but he is a pretty tough customer and by the time he is forty would have remarried and have other kids.

The only link they will ever have are the children
  • Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stranger things have happened - the kids would be the deciding factor.

There's no way it was planned though!
  • Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She'll be married to Alex Reid or some other unfortunate in six months time and six months time be divorced from him.

Marriage, divorce etc is a career move for her. She must keep those front pages fresh.

As for Pete?

There have been cases of the abused going back to the abuser but he is a pretty tough customer and by the time he is forty would have remarried and have other kids.

The only link they will ever have are the children

She's only been married once...
  • End-Em-AllEnd-Em-All Posts: 23,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was thinking too that they may get back together but I think the sticking point for Pete will be the fact that Alex has been intimate with Katie. I'm not sure he can get over that hurdle!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 574
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Back together?
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Not if he has two brain cells...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i think its the kids for him hes an out anmd out family man who adores his kids the thought of being awayfrom them must cut him up but as another poster put the fact that katie/jordan has bedded and shacked up with mr reid would be enough for him to say no! maybe if shed stayed single and they seperated for a while they could have got back together but she put the nail in the coffin when she did her antics in ibiza and with mr reid,he needs to move on and find hima nice lady and spend time with his kids.
    even if they did get back together how long would it last ??a few months max i would say!
    on the other hand u can never tell with these celebs i wouldnt put anything past them!:rolleyes:
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thnk the longer they're apart, the more perspective Pete will get and the further away he'll keep from her.

She is not a happy or well-adjusted person and although I find Pete a bit shallow and vain a lot of the time, I can still see that there's a good, decent guy in there and she'd just make him miserable all over again.

Anything, if he's watching her show, that'll kill any lingering doubts he might have stone dead. ;)
  • di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    I think we'll have to endure 'how our new nanny healed my broken heart' crap before any 're-union'....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No I wondered in the beginning and have a friend who believes they will...

But CAN wouldn't have signed up Chantelle and Nicola cowface if it was.

BUT I wouldn't be surprised if they did.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    I must admit I enjoyed watching Katie and Peter. Sad that they split up. I do not like Alex Reid and watching him and Katie he appears just so fake. I think he is looking to boost his career chances by dating Katie.
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    No chance because in 12 months Pete will be mine- all mine :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Neither know nor care.Had enough of them with the divorce saga. Back on ignore now it is more than over.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    12 months......................................................12 Months?

You are very generous

I give it another 6 months, I think Christmas will be a very telling time for the pair, and a possible reunion come Valentines Day ;)

If stories of mutual text messaging, Petes regrets of tearing the family apart etc are too believed, then i think that's the wheels in motion.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Derbychick wrote: »
    12 months......................................................12 Months?

You are very generous

I give it another 6 months, I think Christmas will be a very telling time for the pair, and a possible reunion come Valentines Day ;)

If stories of mutual text messaging, Petes regrets of tearing the family apart etc are too believed, then i think that's the wheels in motion.

Add to those the stories of changing numbers and unanswered calls and others of heartbreak listening to crying children and only speaking through lawyers and I think it's best to take any stories heard with a very large pinch of freshly ground sea salt.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No I wondered in the beginning and have a friend who believes they will...

But CAN wouldn't have signed up Chantelle and Nicola cowface if it was.

BUT I wouldn't be surprised if they did.

No way, she's had sex with at least two other people since they split. I seriously doubt Peter would ever want to go there again.
  • SlojoSlojo Posts: 4,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    chris2009 wrote: »
    Back together?
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Not if he has two brain cells...

That'll be a yes they will then :D
  • DallyDally Posts: 468
    Forum Member
    I hope they will be. They both seem to still love each other. (They have both learnt more aobut each other's boundaries for the future too.)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    End-Em-All wrote: »
    I was thinking too that they may get back together but I think the sticking point for Pete will be the fact that Alex has been intimate with Katie. I'm not sure he can get over that hurdle!

That's exactly what i think.I believe they both still love each other, but Pete would never get over the way Katie found someone else so soon after they split.