Options

Who Should Be on X-Factor Tour (Top 8)

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 731
Forum Member
✭✭
Considering for a tour you need the most exciting and talented live performers (and consistently entertaining) - people or groups that would get the audience excited.

For me it would definitely have to include:

Danyl - because I have heard that people who have seen him live say there is a real atmosphere when he is on, compared to the others. Plus he is amazing.

Jamie - He rocks, very confident and excellent.

Joe - Great singer and confident on stage

Olly - He is consistent and fun.

John and Edward - For elaborate sets and entertainment value mixed with the fun factor.

I guess Lucie as well (not convinced) just to complement Joe.

Miss Frank for originality.

Rachel for big songs, great entertainer and singer.

Lloyd and Stacey are just too well boring - although admittedly likeable, inconsistent in live performances and not ready for the big time whereas the others are i feel. (Though i do agree lloyd would be good in a boyband)

Comments

• Options
    RodriguezMan267RodriguezMan267 Posts: 28,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    John and Edward
    Miss Frank
    Jamie
    Olly
    Danyl
    Stacey
    Rachel
    Joe
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,435
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the best people for the tour would be:

Danyl, Jamie, Olly, Joe, Lloyd, Miss Frank, J&E and Stacey.

Out of them, I'd want to see Jamie, Olly, Joe, MF, J&E and Stacey. But Danyl and Lloyd would probably bring in a big crowd.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yes i guess stacey or lucie but not both
  • Options
    hannah-xhannah-x Posts: 3,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lucie, Stacey, Miss Frank, Jedward, Danyl, Jamie, Joe and Lloyd.

Not fussed about Rachel or Olly.
  • Options
    -Jade"-Jade" Posts: 9,017
    Forum Member
    The only acts that I really love this year are John & Edward and Stacey, so those two acts definitely. Jamie also seems really good at involving the crowd; so him too.
    Other than that I couldn't care less. I'd rather Lloyd wasn't there though, unless it was at the very beginning so it wouldn't matter if people were caught up in traffic & a bit late.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joe - Great voice, good performer, lovely nice guy who can appeal to a large audience
    Jamie - Fantastic live performer, gets the audience involved. (I was at his first audition, and the crowd LOVED him)
    Olly - Great entertainer!
    Stacey - Likable nice girl who people seem to love! Nice enough voice.
    Danyl - Simply NEEDS to be on the tour. Great in every way, and one of the major talking points of this year's XF.
    John & Edward - FUN! :D I really want to see them live, they can put on a SHOW!
    Miss Frank - Unique cool girlband.
    Lloyd - Although he's not really good at neither performing OR singing, he's good looking and Welsh, and having him on the tour, would make more people wanna go.

(Rachel and Lucie can go)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    interesting replies so far. bump.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't see J+E NOT going on tour, tbh. IMO the tour shows would be a bit dull without them, and the producers know it!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stacey
    Danyl
    John and Edward
    Lucie
    Joe
    Miss Frank
    Olly
    Jamie.
  • Options
    jessiainscoughjessiainscough Posts: 313
    Forum Member
    Olly
    Jamie
    Danyl
    J&E
    Miss Frank
    Joe
    Stacey
    Lucie
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 216
    Forum Member
    Maybe that's why the producers want J&E to stay in until at least week 4, so that they are on the live tours. Maybe after week 4, we may start seeing J& in less favourable postions and with weak(er) songs
  • Options
    lil_boolil_boo Posts: 1,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Olly - he is my personal favourite, so obviously I want to see him! he is a brilliant all-round entertainer
    Stacey - like what someone else said, she has the likeable factor and the crowds woudl love her!
    John & Edward - even if they don't make the top 8, they should still get a spot on the tour, perhaps opening the show, they would certainly get the crowd going
    Joe - has a beautiful voice and I do like him, but I haven't been wowed by his performances yet, so would be interesting to see how he grows over the next few months over the rest of the show and until the tour
    Danyl - I'm not a fan of Danyl, having said that, he does have a good voice when he tones it down and agree with the OP
    Miss FRANK - last night they proved they were good and with the tour still being months away, they could grow so much by then and be brilliant
    Jamie - He has an afro, he rocks, simple as!!! :P, nah, in all seriousness, he gets the crowd going and is already a very confident performer, he would have the arena audiences eating out of the palm of his hands!!

Out of the 3 left (Lucie/Rachel/Lloyd) can't decide who I would like to see,
    as good a singer as Lucie is, I just can't warm to her performances, so I feel as though I would be a little bored if she was on the tour
    Rachel, I still can't make my mind up on! she is a good singer, proved last night she was a good performer, but I just can't put my finger on it TBH
    Lloyd, bless, he just doesn't have the confidence to command a crowd of thousands and keep them entertained, still think he has a nice tone to his voice though
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jedward
    jamie
    stacey
    danyl
    olly
    joe
    miss frank

not bothered about another one tbh
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 489
    Forum Member
    Danyl
    Miss Frank
    Stacey
    Joe
    Olly
    Lucie
    Jamie

Dont really care who the final one is between Rachel, Lloyd and J+E. Cant see two of those three not bein in the Top 8 though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bumpity bump
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 104
    Forum Member
    Danyl - brings something not many of the others do
    Jamie - consummate performer, crowd man
    John and Edward - obvious reasons
    Olly - popular crowd performer
    Stacey - great voice
    Lloyd - because the majority of people at the X Factor tour are his target market, who will want to see him. He can always do backing vocals...
    Miss FRANK - for variety, and because they need one 'serious' group
    Joe - great voice, and pretty versatile

Don't think Rachel would add anything to the tour, I'm afraid
    I don't really think Lucie brings anything that Joe and Stacey don't have between them. We've seen that uptempo isn't her biggest strength, and the majority of concert tunes in this kind of thing steer away from ballads. I don't think she does ballads better than Joe or Stacey

I can see it's a bit illogical, because Lucie should definitely make the top 8 in the show - she's a better singer than, for instance, Jedward, Lloyd, Olly and the girls in Miss FRANK - but if you're putting a set of 8 together, don't think she really fits in
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tonights result changes things. shocking. miss frank not on the live tour? danyl almost not on the live tour. ridiculous. still the question still needs to be asked.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    just bumping this.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    live shows without miss frank. boo! they had so much potential. seems the gbp just seems to want to keep in the conformists now. i dont understand it. rather see a live show with conventionally good looking people standing there whether they can sing well or not ie lloyd. or listen to cheesy ballady stuff from lucie and stacey.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    J+E, Joe, Olly, Lloyd, Jamie, Danyl, Stacey & Lucie
  • Options
    Faria262Faria262 Posts: 6,952
    Forum Member
    Only one more act won't make the tour now - hopefully Lloyd, but probably Rachel - although I would have preferred Rikki or Miss Frank (Miss F have really improved!) to make the tour than either of those two.

In principle I think all finalists and no rejects should be on the tour, although if that did happen I wouldn't be particularly excited about seeing Lloyd, Rachel or Kandy Rain! I'm going with two friends as well as my dad - one of my friends likes Lloyd, but the rest of us don't. We'd all look forward to hearing Joe, Stacey and Lucie live, and if Jamie and Danyl were on form, them as well, same with Olly but hopefully he'll have better songs than he's had on the show so far. Rachel isn't among any of our favourites, but she is improving, maybe Lloyd will have improved by then too. J&E would just be fun, and there'd be even less reason to invite any rejects along with them around.

I would like to see everyone on the tour, some more than others but the lower-placed finalists should at least be allowed a group performance. On the Fame Academy tour, there were loads of group songs, although everyone got a solo as well - the AI tours work that way too, although unfortunately I've enver seen one live :(

If Lloyd is on first though, and we miss him due to traffic, my phobia of lateness might suddenly find itself cured! :)

Wonder if J&E could host the tour - as well as performing Oops?
  • Options
    SelenaSelena Posts: 29,603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd prefer Lloyd not to make the tour. But he probably will.
  • Options
    cfc86cfc86 Posts: 31,809
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lucie
    Stacey
    Rachel
    Joe
    Miss Frank - any chance Lloyd can get kicked off the tour and be replaced?
    Olly
    Danyl - even though I'm not fussed on him he'd probably give a better show than Jamie
    John and Edward - Always an act that makes the bar seem more appealing
  • Options
    ItsAnObsessionItsAnObsession Posts: 2,445
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Danyl
    Jamie
    Olly
    Stacey
    Lucie
    Miss Frank
    Jo
    J & E

But isnt it the final 8 that make the tour? So Kandy Rain, Rikki, Miss Frank and one other act wont make it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,211
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Rachel will just miss out, but everyone predicted her to go Sunday gone so she could surprise.