Options

Which rich celebrity is Mario's ex-boyfriend?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 350
    Forum Member
    I thought George Michael had been in an open-ish relationship with the one bloke for years and just did some cottaging when the fancy took him.(quite frequently it seems)

Could it be the welsh politician caught at that dogging/cottaging site who claimed he was watching badgers - Ron somebody ?
  • Options
    FirewalkerFirewalker Posts: 2,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whats the name of the gay politician that was on HIGNFY........they teased him for having lots of houses and then he fell foul of expenses scandal,grey hair,tory,40's

its him or Mandy
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 350
    Forum Member
    Alan Duncan
  • Options
    Bom Diddly WoBom Diddly Wo Posts: 14,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fordtrax wrote: »
    Alan Duncan

Doesn't it strike anybody as a bit crass that Mario actualy defines his personality through being a "trophy boyfriend" It comes across as something he thinks he is.

If Mario was a woman he would have been absolutely crucified by forums and in the press and undoubtedly in the house for being little more than a prostitute.

Dave couldn't even handle the fact that old Rachel might not have worn pants once and thought she was some sort of scarlet woman. He was very very derogatory about what he percieved to be unsavory behavior from her. Despite this he doesn't bat an eye at Mario running round naked. talking about his large penis or vetting potential "dates" to make sure that they are wealthy enough to buy him loads of stuff.

In and of itself I don't object to what Mario does. We all have to eat, but the blatant hypocrisy and double standards that are used to judge men and women make me really really angry.

Whoever Mario was dating it can be assumed they were dated for their spending power more than anything else.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mario is talking out his bum hole if you ask me, all a ploy to make himself sound/seem more interesting... zzzzzz
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks yes,Alan Duncan......could be
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fordtrax wrote: »

Could it be the welsh politician caught at that dogging/cottaging site who claimed he was watching badgers - Ron somebody ?

No way is it Ron Davies,hes too, how can I put it tactfully,unprepossessing.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Firewalker wrote: »
    Thanks yes,Alan Duncan......could be

He is in a civil partnership.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    If it were anyone as high profile as names mentioned here - then the press would be happy to pay for stories and delighted to leak.

The fact that nothing has come out suggests Mario's definition of high profile differs from the conventional meaning
  • Options
    hooterhooter Posts: 30,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Doesn't it strike anybody as a bit crass that Mario actualy defines his personality through being a "trophy boyfriend" It comes across as something he thinks he is.

In my dictionary that`s defined as prostitute!
  • Options
    iiHEARTy0uiiHEARTy0u Posts: 13,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Without trawling through the whole thread is this really his secret??
  • Options
    netcurtainsnetcurtains Posts: 23,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why would anyone want to do Mario? Jeez he's a wet blanket.
  • Options
    hooterhooter Posts: 30,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why would anyone want to do Mario? Jeez he's a wet blanket.

True!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
  • Options
    GaditanoGaditano Posts: 2,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

If Mario was a woman he would have been absolutely crucified by forums and in the press and undoubtedly in the house for being little more than a prostitute.

In and of itself I don't object to what Mario does. We all have to eat, but the blatant hypocrisy and double standards that are used to judge men and women make me really really angry.

Very, very, VERY well said. As a homo myself, the superficiality and materialism of the contemporary ''''''gay scene'''''' depresses me hugely. Mario, who embodies that lifestyle, is the kind of gayboy that gives queerness a bad name. Oh for some sharp witty queen in the House and not this slithering, avaricious little toad.
  • Options
    Margo ChanningMargo Channing Posts: 5,240
    Forum Member
    you see this type of bollocks is why they need to stick pete burns back in
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He is not a trophy anything. He is an articulate rent boy. His ability to speak fairly knowledgeably on a number of subjects probably means he earns quite well out of it because of his customer base.
  • Options
    GaditanoGaditano Posts: 2,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    you see this type of bollocks is why they need to stick pete burns back in

Imagine Dave having to deal with him......:D :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Gaditano wrote: »
    Imagine Dave having to deal with him......:D :D:D

oh god thats tv gold right there
  • Options
    VoynichVoynich Posts: 14,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is his penis big? Is that his redeeming feature? Because his personality is wet! Knowing what our press is like, the whole story not being known seems very unlikely to me.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Voynich wrote: »
    Is his penis big? Is that his redeeming feature? Because his personality is wet! Knowing what our press is like, the whole story not being know seems very unlikely to me.

his strop when he was picked for nominations still makes me giggle as much like the man himself it was so obviously fake.
  • Options
    DallyDally Posts: 468
    Forum Member
    No famous ex mentioned here (interview with best freind) - tall stories from Mario maybe? Still £6000 for a chair?? makes no sense ... or dim lottery winner.

http://www.new-magazine.co.uk/posts/view/21801/Big-Brother-11-Most-of-Mario-s-family-don-t-know-he-s-gay-/
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 930
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Could it be George Michael?;)
  • Options
    frootysaladfrootysalad Posts: 576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mummymaz wrote: »
    mario is talking out his bum hole if you ask me, all a ploy to make himself sound/seem more interesting... zzzzzz

This would be my guess too :D if he really had, as he claims, been papped many times comming out of clubs with this person then someone would of dragged up a photo or two by now and they would be all over the press/internet for sure. He is just trying to make himself mysterious and make sure he is getting plenty of media attention, like most of them in there he is desperate to win and won`t let a little thing like the truth get in the way of a good story :D
  • Options
    clottyclotty Posts: 772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If it is George Michael, I will be :eek:
    No wonder Mario is so pleased with himself.
  • Options
    katkimkatkim Posts: 10,271
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If it were George Michael I think it would have been splashed in the papers. IIt seems to fit, but I'm not convinced it's him.