"Would you try not to make that noise while I'm eating, Marcus?"

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,609
Forum Member
Poor Marcus, he was only grunting with pleasure after swallowing his food the way you do cough syrup.:D:D:D:D:D

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 210
    Forum Member
    I know...cheeky mare!

I hate people making noises whilst they eat but I just put up with it, not like Queen Bea.
    God I hope she's up this week and that its a vote to evict.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL, that was funny though?
    I hadn't actually noticed his grunt noises (which he does about every minute) until a few weeks ago. :)
  • ogg monsterogg monster Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    What Bea said is the type of thing I would think but never dream of saying to someone!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,609
    Forum Member
    shoneooo wrote: »
    LOL, that was funny though?
    I hadn't actually noticed his grunt noises (which he does about every minute) until a few weeks ago. :)

I enjoy it when the team of horrid people turn on each other, it needs to happen more. Marcus desperately needs telling off for his primitive behaviours.:D
  • What name??What name?? Posts: 26,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have a very profound dislike of Bea but I wouldn’t like someone snorting whilst I was eating either. She was polite about it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Normal behaviour would be to quietly have a word in his ear about the noise.
    However scheming Bea chose to almost make an announcement to the table for the benefit of anyone that hadn't heard Marcus. What a kind hearted soul she is.....
  • AsmoAsmo Posts: 15,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The way she said it was really off, rather than a polite request (after which you can progress to rudeness if you fail!) it was said as if to a child.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Asmo wrote: »
    The way she said it was really off, rather than a polite request (after which you can progress to rudeness if you fail!) it was said as if to a child.

Since when is that rude? STFU now that is rude...
  • **JennaJ****JennaJ** Posts: 5,041
    Forum Member
    Well I dont like people sniffing back Snot whilst im eating either
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Since when is that rude? STFU now that is rude...

Like I said, the way she said it. Her tone. Imperious.
  • BumbleSquatBumbleSquat Posts: 7,176
    Forum Member
    Surely making that noise at a table where others are eating is rude. It sounds disgusting - he was snorting what sounded like phelgm from the back of his throat! I wouldn't like to hear that either when I was trying to eat my dinner. She was quite right to say that to him. He had his time to enjoy his food, she deserved hers.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have a very profound dislike of Bea but I wouldn’t like someone snorting whilst I was eating either. She was polite about it.
    Same here, I wouldn't be able to eat my food with someone making noises like that beside me.

Surely anyone with any table manners wouldn't make noises like that while people were eating? But then again we are talking about the man who has cut and picked his toenails at the dinner table. :eek:
  • VampiraVampira Posts: 3,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Normal behaviour would be to quietly have a word in his ear about the noise.
    However scheming Bea chose to almost make an announcement to the table for the benefit of anyone that hadn't heard Marcus. What a kind hearted soul she is.....

Yep, she just wanted an excuse to put him down in front of everyone. Like she has good manners - hah!

I guess she is fine with watching Sophie and Charlie chew with their mouths wide open. It's such a pleasant sight!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish Marcus had just quickly put a fork through her hand, pinning it to the table whilst nonchalantly carrying-on eating.
  • housegirlhousegirl Posts: 6,017
    Forum Member
    When did she say this is there a link please
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9
    Forum Member
    **JennaJ** wrote: »
    Well I dont like people sniffing back Snot whilst im eating either

Agreed, its wrong... snurching is disgusting.

I tell people not to do it all the time, its a horrible habit and even more so when you have to hear it when you're eating!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rubber Nun wrote: »
    I wish Marcus had just quickly put a fork through her hand, pinning it to the table whilst nonchalantly carrying-on eating.

Or he could have stuffed some chips into her ears and asked "Better?" ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    anguk wrote: »
    Same here, I wouldn't be able to eat my food with someone making noises like that beside me.

Surely anyone with any table manners wouldn't make noises like that while people were eating? But then again we are talking about the man who has cut and picked his toenails at the dinner table. :eek:

Ewwwwww!

If he's making disgusting noises he should be told... it's no-one elses fault his mother never taught him any table manners.
  • VampiraVampira Posts: 3,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rubber Nun wrote: »

Oh, if only that would've happened. Then Marcus would truly have been a LEGEND!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    housegirl wrote: »
    When did she say this is there a link please

It was on the highlights show last night. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vampira wrote: »
    Oh, if only that would've happened. Then Marcus would truly have been a LEGEND!

First BB contestant to be sent to prison? :p
  • bobbydbobbyd Posts: 3,388
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hate that sound - makes my stomach heave.
  • oulandyoulandy Posts: 18,242
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That is a disgusting thing to do next to people. Glad she spoke out.

Have known someone do the same thing. People couldn't bring themselves to say anything, used to move away, leave the room, have to eat their lunch elsewhere. They shouldn't have to.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Asmo wrote: »
    Like I said, the way she said it. Her tone. Imperious.

Yes the accent is imperious - I guess she just should not speak...:rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hahaha! *snuffle snuffle grunt* :eek: I would have told him to eat quietly as well. I cannot stand abominable table manners. :D