Options

John Terry a cheat?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 339
    Forum Member
    MarzBar85 wrote: »
    What about Gerrard? Lamps is good but not a leader - you frequently see Gerrard screaming at team mates, trying to rally them (unfortunately he's had to do that a little too often this year!)

That's a fair point, it probably will go to Gerrard tbh, even though Liverpool are struggling. There will be so many people pressurisng Terry, just hope he carries on as normal, which he has done tonight.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sonic2D wrote: »
    First time he has scored with dignity for a while I believe......though he is still scoring away sadly.

oh thats original :rolleyes: been butchered to death today
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    han1988 wrote: »
    oh thats original :rolleyes: been butchered to death today

As about as original as an deluded obsessed fan boy sticking up for some over paid talented scum bag??
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Apart from cheating on his wife (and this isn't his first case of infidelity), he didn't want the matter to be made public because of the impact it would have on his commercial deals. Nice to see that JT is concerned about himself and himself only. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sonic2D wrote: »
    As about as original as an deluded obsessed fan boy sticking up for some over paid talented scum bag??

Alight mate calm down, "fan boy" never been called that before, that is orginal. :D
    Terry is overpaid but all footballers are, if you read earlier in the thread im not justifying his actions, just putting across my opinion.
  • Options
    MarzBar85MarzBar85 Posts: 15,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hera wrote: »
    Apart from cheating on his wife (and this isn't his first case of infidelity), he didn't want the matter to be made public because of the impact it would have on his commercial deals. Nice to see that JT is concerned about himself and himself only. :rolleyes:

I think that's what's got the media so wound up.

When other footballers have done it they've shown the slightest bit of remorse. With JT it seems he's more worried about his income.

I remember reading a few years ago something along the lines of 'Which WAG puts up with her hubby's philandering ways because of the lifestyle he gives her?' Guess we know the answer now!
  • Options
    JonJonBJonJonB Posts: 2,051
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I remember reading a few years ago something along the lines of 'Which WAG puts up with her hubby's philandering ways because of the lifestyle he gives her?' Guess we know the answer now!
    All of them?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alight mate calm down, "fan boy" never been called that before, that is orginal. :D
    Terry is overpaid but all footballers are, if you read earlier in the thread im not justifying his actions, just putting across my opinion.

Me calm down?? Ohhh matron!
  • Options
    Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If the England captain has to be squeaky clean, then Wayne Rooney and Steven Gerrard are hardly candidates are they? I'm a Liverpool fan and a massive Gerrard fan. However I wouldn't want him to be England captain for purely selfish reasons, we need all his focus on Liverpool.
  • Options
    Miss_MooMiss_Moo Posts: 8,997
    Forum Member
    Does JT spit on Tevez in this clip?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6cNXdPvXGk&NR=1

I can't stand John Terry. I've never liked him and I never will.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only surprise is that 'Dad of the Year' John Terry isn't on Celebrity Mr and Mrs tonight
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,735
    Forum Member
    His whole family seems proper dodgy.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sad! Do any footballers manage to stay faithful?
  • Options
    TiffaniTiffani Posts: 5,444
    Forum Member
    Chelsea FC will stick by him and support him, he is a professional and will carry on as normal, expect him to lead Chelsea out later on today.
    The players will also stick by him, they will not all say "what if he did it to my missus?", he's not an animal for gods sake, he can control himself.

As far as England captian goes, who would you give it to?

Rio Ferdinand? missed drug test, remember, and recently banned for four matches due to violent conduct
    Wayne Rooney? every time I see him play he's swearing at the ref every 5 minutes

Only person I can think of is Frank Lampard, he would be ideal if Terry gets stripped of captain.

Dont forget alot of his Chelsea team mates in particular Lampard and Joe Cole were also good friends with Wayne Bridge and they will have divided loyalities. Also how can they trust and respect someone who is prepared to do that to his friend.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have been a Chelsea fan for 40 plus years. Don't really care that John Terry can't keep it in his pants. Feel sorry for wife, although it has to be said she knew what she was marrying.
    Even so, this crosses the boundary of simple dirty doings because the person he's been carrying on with was the partner of a friend and team mate, Wayne Bridge, and mother of that man's child. Bridge and his wife were at Terry's wedding and Terry supported Bridge in the move to Man City.
    If this happened in a normal workplace the person responsible would be in big trouble.
  • Options
    Harkins63Harkins63 Posts: 1,148
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OldBagHere wrote: »
    If this happened in a normal workplace the person responsible would be in big trouble.

Well it wouldn't actually.
  • Options
    ValLambertValLambert Posts: 11,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well the Sun claims that Wayne Bridge let Terry use his house to shag his various mistresses in. So it seems that he thought it was all right that he cheated on his family just as long as it wasn't with his missus. The whole bunch of them are shabby and I feel sorry for the kids.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The story in the sun and that has been reported elsewhere is that John stayed at Waynes house one night with a girl while wayne was away, wayne apparently came back early and was not best pleased...

from the times;
    The pair were also entwined in another tabloid story in September 2005 involving Shalimar Wimble, who alleged that she had a liaison with Terry at Bridge’s home in Cobham.

“I felt embarrassed about using the house, but John laughed and said we had no choice as we couldn’t go over to his place,” Wimble told a Sunday newspaper. “Wayne didn’t exactly look thrilled when he saw our underwear scattered on his sofa downstairs. I felt terrible, but John laughed and told me not to be silly.”
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OldBagHere wrote: »
    Have been a Chelsea fan for 40 plus years. Don't really care that John Terry can't keep it in his pants. Feel sorry for wife, although it has to be said she knew what she was marrying.
    Even so, this crosses the boundary of simple dirty doings because the person he's been carrying on with was the partner of a friend and team mate, Wayne Bridge, and mother of that man's child. Bridge and his wife were at Terry's wedding and Terry supported Bridge in the move to Man City.

Would they?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The 'Model' Is now under the wings of Max Clifford...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    read the DM article and one of the newspapers today on this, he is such an idiot what made him think that this won't go to the papers....they're all the same, overpaid, underworked idiots who do as they please with their stupid amounts of wealth and power, they're partners stick to them like glue despite their infidilities....the only decent footballers who stayed out of the spotlight and lead a very private life are Jamie Redknapp, his wife Louise and Michael Owen, his wife....I feel sorry for the kids especially involved from both parties...I do feel a little sorry for Toni his wife but then again she knew his track record and stuck with him....He needs to be taken to the cleaners and hit him where it hurts his pocket!! xo
  • Options
    BorefestBorefest Posts: 9,557
    Forum Member
    I hope Mrs Terry gets some pride leaves him and takes him to the cleaners but I got a dam awful feeling she is going to get sweet talked in to staying with him :mad:
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Borefest wrote: »
    I hope Mrs Terry gets some pride leaves him and takes him to the cleaners but I got a dam awful feeling she is going to get sweet talked in to staying with him :mad:

She's stayed with him through his previous infidelities, I imagine this time will be no different.
  • Options
    BorefestBorefest Posts: 9,557
    Forum Member
    She's stayed with him through his previous infidelities, I imagine this time will be no different.

she must be mad to stay she could do far better