Gail's Gay Dad

2»

Comments

• Charley Says...Charley Says... Posts: 1,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    valkay wrote: »
    Is that like a kneecapping?:confused:

Mo used to be in the IRA but failed miserably at dishing out the correct punishment and was booted out with a dishonourable discharge...

He still suffers with it to this day...
  • funcifunci Posts: 782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LorNewFan wrote: »
    Gail's dad or Ted Page was a fantastic character. Why is only seen as Gails gay dad?

Sorry I wouldn't normally address him as such, but was catching up on Corrie and had just got up to the bit where they were discussing Marcus in the pub and was puzzled why nobody made reference to Audreh's past.

I should have explained that better.

There are lots of plot holes in Corrie so not surprised really.

Michelle never talks about Ryan's 'baby swap'
    Becky didn't come back for Hayley's funeral.
  • CriticFanCriticFan Posts: 1,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought he died in real life...

Well then you don't watch much do you
  • Charley Says...Charley Says... Posts: 1,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CriticFan wrote: »
    Well then you don't watch much do you

Watch much of what... his real life... :confused:

Unfortunately that's one programme that hasn't been shown... but please...

Do let me know when it is... Oh wise one...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gail's gay dad always seemed a decent bloke I thought, I remember when her gay dad caught war veteran Gary burgling Aud's house - her gay dad was firm but fair with him on that occasion.

Gail's gay dad was also a very good friend to Kenneth lest we forget, of all the folk in the street at the time, it was only Gail's gay dad who shared his love of books, canal barges and the arts.

Hopefully, Gail's gay dad won't return though until Todd-no-longer-Hitler has long gone, otherwise I fear Todd-no-longer-Hitler will try to woo him in order to punish Gail for the scathing way she treated him over the Sarah-Loo situation.

Lastly, I wonder if Gail's gay dad knows that she's living in a gym these days?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gail's gay dad always seemed a decent bloke I thought, I remember when her gay dad caught war veteran Gary burgling Aud's house - her gay dad was firm but fair with him on that occasion.

Gail's gay dad was also a very good friend to Kenneth lest we forget, of all the folk in the street at the time, it was only Gail's gay dad who shared his love of books, canal barges and the arts.

Hopefully, Gail's gay dad won't return though until Todd-no-longer-Hitler has long gone, otherwise I fear Todd-no-longer-Hitler will try to woo him in order to punish Gail for the scathing way she treated him over the Sarah-Loo situation.

Lastly, I wonder if Gail's gay dad knows that she's living in a gym these days?

Todd and Ted would be a fantastic storyline and slightly more believable than Sopheh and Maddeh.
  • sam_geesam_gee Posts: 48,855
    Forum Member
    You'd think he would be mentioned from time to time, and his absence could be explained. It's really shoddy writing to just disappear him.
  • sam_geesam_gee Posts: 48,855
    Forum Member
    valkay wrote: »
    Is that like a kneecapping?:confused:

I thought it was a kicking by someone wearing boots with steel toe caps.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sam_gee wrote: »
    You'd think he would be mentioned from time to time, and his absence could be explained. It's really shoddy writing to just disappear him.

I agree plus if he has died then why no mention because he left on goid terms with his family as far as I recall.
  • tenchgirltenchgirl Posts: 11,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I saw him last night when we watched the sum of all fears.
  • J-BJ-B Posts: 18,612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sam_gee wrote: »
    I thought it was a kicking by someone wearing boots with steel toe caps.

I suppose there is the more traditionalist toecapping, which is as you describe SG. The modern version of the sport, which Mo is a recognised pioneer of, is just like that only more brutal.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,202
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Watch much of what... his real life... :confused:

Unfortunately that's one programme that hasn't been shown... but please...

Do let me know when it is... Oh wise one...

I think the poster means that Michael is a pretty prolific actor. He was most recently in Harry Potter.