Comments

• lady*taralady*tara Posts: 19,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jay vs Paul hope Paul goes.
  • NathanScottNathanScott Posts: 743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's between Only The Young, Jay and Paul definitely.

I just hope it's Jay vs Paul.
  • NicoleRichNicoleRich Posts: 2,107
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jay James
    Only The Young
  • willrelf92willrelf92 Posts: 15,536
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've put Jay v Paul, with Paul (probably) going, it'll be a close one though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 181
    Forum Member
    I selected Jay Vs Paul but my gut feeling is telling me that it is going to be OTY and Paul in the bottom 2 this evening.

I really want a Jay vs Stevi sing-off imagine the look on Simon's face then lol
  • SugarNSpiceSugarNSpice Posts: 1,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would like it to be Stevi and Stereo Kicks, but think it will be Jay and OTY
  • TYCOTYCO Posts: 5,891
    Forum Member
    I'm only watching it now but I think Lauren and Jay should not have been allowed to sing if they were so sick because their performances were embarrassing for the show. I recommended a friend watch this week because his favourite singer is Freddie Mercury. My god if this were your first X Factor it would also be the last.
  • moose82moose82 Posts: 638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jay vs stevi hopefully
  • Eve ElleEve Elle Posts: 6,507
    Forum Member
    Hope it's not OTY, so I'm guessing Jay vs Paul, with Paul going because Simon just doesn't like him. :o
  • Sandra_BainbridSandra_Bainbrid Posts: 8,166
    Forum Member
    mmpfb wrote: »
    Paul would beat any of them in a sing off except maybe Andrea. Whether the judges would vote that way is open to legitimate doubt though.
    Agree as last weeks sing off, Lola should have been saved. All the negative comments from Cowell maybe back fire. Look at Christopher Maloney. I genuinely want Paul to stay.
  • Trmcg5Trmcg5 Posts: 1,544
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stevi and Paul. Paul goes on deadlock.:(
  • LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    Paul VS Fleur probably and unfortunately.

Bottom three imo should be Jay, SK and Stevi but...

Jay is so obviously at the top of the votes, he's the same as the other successful past male finalists. SK will get the bounce back vote. Stevi will continue to get the novelty vote.

I wouldn't be surprised if OTY and Lauren completed the bottom four this week. Even though those four were my favourites.
  • Mart_UKMart_UK Posts: 2,083
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Jay and Paul
  • wychwych Posts: 854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would like it to be Stevi vs Stereo Kicks but I think that, unfortunately, it is more likely to be Jay vs Only The Young.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can see it being any 2 from OTY, Stevi and Jay
  • pie-eyedpie-eyed Posts: 8,456
    Forum Member
    Stevie, for obvious reasons v. Ben. The arrangement of his song was awful. Simon seems to think anyone singing acapelo is a musical genius. Does he not realise it has to fit the song? Otherwise it's just like anyone singing at home. It didn't work at all.
  • hannahhannah Posts: 13,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jay vs Paul after Mel's comment yesterday im worried that Ben could be in the bottom 2
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 217
    Forum Member
    Jay vs Paul

With Jay going, hopefully, if there is any justice.
  • Singy ThingySingy Thingy Posts: 4,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jay vs Paul (undeserved) or Ben or maybe Stevie .

I went with Jay vs Ben with Jay leaving.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    Jay and Fleur
  • A_SmithA_Smith Posts: 724
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ooohhhhh Jay vs OTY please. Either can go, and Lauren vs the survivor next week