How was last night's viewing?

koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭
I could only watch 5 mins of Lisa and Bea licking each other's bottoms or Charlie being a cheeky chappie.

Was it worth watching?

Comments

• MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I could only watch 5 mins of Lisa and Bea licking each other's bottoms or Charlie being a cheeky chappie.

Was it worth watching?

I can assure you Lisa is well aware of Beas plan and they will have a major fallout shortly, Lisa has Beas card marked and will prob nom her tomorrow.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 94
    Forum Member
    Anyone with half an ounce of sense can see that Lisa, very obvoiusly does not like Bea - you've only got to look at her face when Bea either talks or does something - the only advice i'd give Lisa is to never play poker LOL!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 498
    Forum Member
    mrmarky has all the feed on his site
  • koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    MACTOWIN wrote: »
    I can assure you Lisa is well aware of Beas plan and they will have a major fallout shortly, Lisa has Beas card marked and will prob nom her tomorrow.

Oh That's good to know, I did see Lisa warn David about Bea the other night.

This is one time I hope that Lisa does get the other HMs to gang up against a HM.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 94
    Forum Member
    Oh That's good to know, I did see Lisa warn David about Bea the other night.

This is one time I hope that Lisa does get the other HMs to gang up against a HM.

"Ganging up" is never right :mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    N-icky wrote: »
    "Ganging up" is never right :mad:

To vote Bea out, not pick on her. :rolleyes:
  • p381p381 Posts: 5,936
    Forum Member
    N-icky wrote: »
    Anyone with half an ounce of sense can see that Lisa, very obvoiusly does not like Bea - you've only got to look at her face when Bea either talks or does something - the only advice i'd give Lisa is to never play poker LOL!

Got it in one!

I don't think Lisa was too impressed either when they hid the Tea under HER bed. :D [Which she obviously knew was down to Bea].

She'll definitely be nomming Bea this week.
  • Caged KittyCaged Kitty Posts: 15,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lynne39 wrote: »
    mrmarky has all the feed on his site

Would you have a link please. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,543
    Forum Member
    Lisa definately doesn't trust Bea....I expect she'll nom her tomorrow.
  • od hominemod hominem Posts: 8,593
    Forum Member
    MACTOWIN wrote: »

Here's hoping
  • crisis3crisis3 Posts: 2,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I only saw a litle bit unfortunatley the bit with Charlie and Rodrego which just confirmed why I don't watch the HLs any more. Even my Mum who called this morning said that my sister , sister -in -law and my Mum have decided to stop watching after the Saturday nights HLs (I suspect this has more to do with Freddie leaving although she won't admit that). So that leaves me watching the odd bit of LF but I am not sure I can stand much more.
    Forum Member
    Would you have a link please. :)

Not sure where to get Mrmark's link from.
    But here's a link showing Charlie spitting water in Bea's face. [Which was probably the highlight of last night]. :D

http://www.bigbroweb.co.uk/big-brother-10/charlie-s-prank-turns-sour-as-he-drenches-bea-with-a-mouthful-of-water.aspx
  • Caged KittyCaged Kitty Posts: 15,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    p381 wrote: »
    Not sure where to get Mrmark's link from.
    But here's a link showing Charlie spitting water in Bea's face. [Which was probably the highlight of last night]. :D

http://www.bigbroweb.co.uk/big-brother-10/charlie-s-prank-turns-sour-as-he-drenches-bea-with-a-mouthful-of-water.aspx

OMG how gross. Can't believe I'm taking Bea's side in something but that's just awful. :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25
    Forum Member
    really want Bea up and out this week!

have to admit, i was completely taken in by her "hippy" attitude to begin with, it certainly didn't last long did it!

i think lisa, as usual, is the one who holds the key to this one - if she's taken a dislike to Bea then that makes her nomination this week much more likely.

marcus to win!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,344
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not taking Bea's side, Charlie may have pranked a bit too far, but it was a prank, Bea is milking it for all she can get. Lisa and David will nom her and I think a few others will too. Bea will out by next week :D
  • EvilredzebraEvilredzebra Posts: 16,160
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hate to say this but I am actually warming to Lisa. She was one I picked out at the very beginning as a favourite and I rapidly went off her. But with the dross left in the house she's climbing up my leaderboard, she was even pleasant to Marcus on the highlights last night and talks a lot of sense.

She's a bright lady and will have totally sussed what Bea is up to.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    It looked to me like Charlie spat the water out because Bea spooked him.

Although it meant he had the water in his mouth all that time. It's a shame she spooked him because he might have still spat it at her and then it would have been done on purpose.
    Forum Member
    I hate to say this but I am actually warming to Lisa. She was one I picked out at the very beginning as a favourite and I rapidly went off her. But with the dross left in the house she's climbing up my leaderboard, she was even pleasant to Marcus on the highlights last night and talks a lot of sense.

She's a bright lady and will have totally sussed what Bea is up to.

Yep, i agree.
    I'd rather see her in the final than the likes of Sophie, Charlie & David :yawn::yawn::yawn:.
  • missfrizzymissfrizzy Posts: 7,536
    Forum Member
    Dont forget, David also told Lisa that Bea had admitted saying something about him in the diary room, but she had'nt said what. Lisa was quite angry about it and went off on one. I think Bea will deffo be up for a vote from Lisa tomorrow. After last night she will probably get one from both Rodrigo and Charlie, definitely from Marcus and Siavash. Yes people, we will be able to get the spiteful little witch out next eviction day.:D
  • VenetianVenetian Posts: 28,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They were so good I fell asleep! I woke up for the last 10 minutes to view a very upset Rodrigo, can only guess Charlie wound him up one more time? OK then having not seen the HLs I was of the opinion that for whatever reason Rodrigo was truly upset and needed some space and time. However Madame Bea would n't respect that would she she knew this footage would be aired and her voice of self-pity,making it all about her droned on and on and on in the backround. If there was a gold medal for unself-awareness there's your champion.

As has been said Lisa is key this week. Does Bea not realise how perceptiive Lisa is. Yes I know a stupid question!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just watched last nights HL show. I'm v tired of Charlies playground taunting and Roddy's teenage temper tantrums. I just want to give both of them a shake and tell them to grow up.

Also pur-lease can someone send a hair stylest in for Sophie. Whats left of her hair extensions just looks likes balding doll hair. I really would like someone to help her out. It reminds me a bit of Makosi's weave watch, went on for weeks and weeks until finally it was taken in hand.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I really need Lisa, Bea or Charlie out before I can watch the live feed again.

It's just too boring and painful watching them. They aren't entertaining and have survived by hiding amongst the other cockroaches.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also pur-lease can someone send a hair stylest in for Sophie. Whats left of her hair extensions just looks likes balding doll hair. I really would like someone to help her out. It reminds me a bit of Makosi's weave watch, went on for weeks and weeks until finally it was taken in hand.

That should have been Sophie's special prize.