The Beckhams @ BBc Sports personality

LisaB599LisaB599 Posts: 2,588
Forum Member
✭✭✭
How cute were they as a family, and her crying for him and he had tears in his eyes do you think it was really nice to see this side of her (which we rarely get to see) and i do think shes a little shy everytime the camera was on her she was fussing over the children almost so she didnt have to sit there with the camera on her face and a fixed smile.. its a ruse ive noticed a lot of shy parents using in pics and stuff... fussing over the children so the focus is on them instead, giving them something to do instead of just sitting there.

Family looked lovely and the boys looked like normal boys of that age, fidgting and slightly bored lol.

Comments

• Harry RedknappHarry Redknapp Posts: 4,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Predictably Becks lawsuit does not come to fruitation.
  • Indigo_19Indigo_19 Posts: 1,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Undeniably a very beautiful family. I actually like Posh.
  • LisaB599LisaB599 Posts: 2,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    which one?
    Indigo_19 wrote: »

Yeah i quite like her actually. think she gets a lot of stick for no reason
  • birdsongbirdsong Posts: 2,649
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LisaB599 wrote: »
    Family looked lovely and the boys looked like normal boys of that age, fidgting and slightly bored lol.

The little one had the right hump on, hilarious! :D
  • rivercity_rulesrivercity_rules Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I like her too, definitely my favourite British Celebrity.
  • d0lphind0lphin Posts: 25,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They look like a lovely family! I loved that the youngest was fidgeting and the middle one seemed to be mum's pet as she kept stroking his leg!
  • PADDY75PADDY75 Posts: 785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nice to see Posh getting some luv. I didn't see the show but I have long suspected HE is the one lucky to have her. She puts up with a lot of nonsense concerning his allegedly wayward behaviour and does so with dignity.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PADDY75 wrote: »
    Nice to see Posh getting some luv. I didn't see the show but I have long suspected HE is the one lucky to have her. She puts up with a lot of nonsense concerning his allegedly wayward behaviour and does so with dignity.

^^ This. I've always liked her and have never understood why she gets such a rotten deal on here in particular.
  • Indigo_19Indigo_19 Posts: 1,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PADDY75 wrote: »

Agreed.

She seems like a very good mother too.
  • Alli-FAlli-F Posts: 32,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed.

She seems like a very good mother too.

I always think that for everything you can criticise them for they are really good parents. They teach them manners, they teach them about how lucky and privileged they are and their kids seem very normal.

That's way more important to me than whether she smiles in photos or not. :rolleyes:

It was lovely to see them get emotional and David was really touched by the standing ovation he got. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alli-F wrote: »
    I always think that for everything you can criticise them for they are really good parents. They teach them manners, they teach them about how lucky and privileged they are and their kids seem very normal.

That's way more important to me than whether she smiles in photos or not. :rolleyes:

It was lovely to see them get emotional and David was really touched by the standing ovation he got. :)

yeah i agree with all that :)
  • mia75mia75 Posts: 9,352
    Forum Member
    This thread is going far too well. It's unnerving.

Anyway I thought they were all gorgeous.
    I was bawling my eyes out too.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mia75 wrote: »
    This thread is going far too well. It's unnerving.

Anyway I thought they were all gorgeous.
    I was bawling my eyes out too.

the haters wont be on till tomo it will be off the page by then and go down in history as a positive VB thread lol
  • Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    I've never had a problem with Victoria either, she did have those ridiculous fake boobs at one point but meh, she seems alright in interviews and whatnot.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,143
    Forum Member
    I thought it was really nice too.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    aww im glad others thought it really nice as well :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 110
    Forum Member
    Agree, I just don't warm to them at all normally. BUT seeing them as a family and so obviously proud of DB was really sweet. Victoria came across as human, so emotional, proud and vulnerable. Their kids, well they seemed as normal and well adjusted as any kid..I would have been worried if they had sat perfectly and not fidgetted !
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 325
    Forum Member
    Expect the 'splitting up' story any day now
  • WhisperingGhostWhisperingGhost Posts: 4,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's nice to see some positive posts on Victoria :). She seems a lovely caring wife and mother, and looked so proud of David and even prouder to be sharing the moment as a family.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 110
    Forum Member
    It's nice to see some positive posts on Victoria :). She seems a lovely caring wife and mother, and looked so proud of David and even prouder to be sharing the moment as a family.

It's Chritmas, maybe the DS Showbiz forum is feeling the festive spirit !!
  • tinkerbell987tinkerbell987 Posts: 1,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lovely happy family. don't know if the stories about him are true but she obviously loves him very much. it was nice to see that side of her as well. its a pity she spends so much time posing & preening as the side she showed tonight may make people like her. her face look different though
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    it was nice to see that posh and becks didnt expect that sort of reception and were moved by it. That is one video clip that the boys can look at later in life to see the reception that their father got. Nice to see Posh moved by it which is a side we dont normally see as she is generally very guarded and no doubt quite private about her personal life.
  • di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member

but it's this kind of soiree, that brand beckham the family man, must be protected at all costs ;)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1340001/Sports-Personality-Year-2010-David-Beckham-supported-wife-Victoria-sons.html
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,354
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was so nice to see them like that. Gotta admit, I teared up when he was getting the standing ovation and watching Victoria crying.
  • duckymallardduckymallard Posts: 13,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LisaB599 wrote: »
    the haters wont be on till tomo it will be off the page by then and go down in history as a positive VB thread lol

Hey it's 0004hrs, so that means it's tomorrow.

Cannot stand Posh. She's a poe faced cow.