Options

Olly Murs wants Sharon and Robbie on the panel

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 338
Forum Member
Olly Murs has called for Sharon Osbourne to make a return to The X Factor.

Osbourne has been heavily linked with a spot on the judging panel for the 2013 series in recent months, along with the likes of Robbie Williams and Mel B.

"I love Sharon Osbourne - it would be great to have her back," he told The Huffington Post.

"It would be great to have her and another girl on the panel but I'm not too sure who. Definitely Robbie and Gary Barlow though - that would be pretty cool."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s103/the-x-factor/news/a465819/x-factor-olly-murs-wants-sharon-osbourne-robbie-williams.html

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sharon maybe, Robbie no.
  • Options
    Gill PGill P Posts: 21,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What's it got to do with him? It is the producers who decide - and Simon Cowell.
  • Options
    ScenciaScencia Posts: 271
    Forum Member
    Gill P wrote: »
    What's it got to do with him? It is the producers who decide - and Simon Cowell.

He's expressing an opinion - very similar to what you do on here and probably on topics that have nothing to do with you either. So not sure why you have such a issues with others doing exactly what you are doing
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think he has been asked to support whoever the show has in mind. Dermot and Nicole have said the same.
  • Options
    urt31urt31 Posts: 2,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The idea of both Gary and Robbie on the same panel sounds horrific. Sharon was just downright nasty towards the end of her first run on the show.

Sounds horrific. At least we might get to keep Nicole.