awww, thats nice!:D

less than two weeks to go! :eek:

*goes back to writing cards*
  • Options
    mikkyhmikkyh Posts: 1,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Very good :)

And I loved the second one - about presents not being bigger on the inside. Haha, made me laugh.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 405
    Forum Member
    I'm guessing THIS is what RTD meant about affecting canon, just like when Hartnell broke the 4th wall back in the day...
  • Options
    Sniffle774Sniffle774 Posts: 20,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hehe very cute indeed
  • Options
    DogmatixDogmatix Posts: 2,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mass09 wrote: »
    ...when Hartnell broke the 4th wall ...

...on the Feast of Stephen
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fantastic :) Take it these will be on the telly-box too then?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aww thanks for those....hope it does air on TV!!!
  • Options
    Tigger-RooTigger-Roo Posts: 10,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ha, that's cute, thank you.:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • Options
    DiscoPDiscoP Posts: 5,931
    Forum Member
    Mass09 wrote: »
    I'm guessing THIS is what RTD meant about affecting canon, just like when Hartnell broke the 4th wall back in the day...

Does the Hartnell one still exist or has that been deleted from the archives? Also is it true that it was never scripted, Hartnell just decided to it and the scene was shot so close to broadcast that there wasn't enough time to remove it?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DiscoP wrote: »
    Does the Hartnell one still exist or has that been deleted from the archives? Also is it true that it was never scripted, Hartnell just decided to it and the scene was shot so close to broadcast that there wasn't enough time to remove it?

Its a part of the Dalek Master Plan Arc, which was released on MP3 CD. So at the very least it can be heard, and what remains of the film of the arc is in the lost in time set. Only fragments or stills are known to remain, says the allmighty wiki.

The Feast of Steven, again according to Wikipedia was excluded from external sales, so the chances of it just turning up are extremely remote.

I remember the feast of stephen being a quite amusing story, and the Arc fantastic (The Daleks, and the Meddling monk... Wonder what he's up to these days...). The Arc also includes the first time Nicolas Courtney appeared on Who, but thats all off topic.

(12 episodes in the arc, now THATS a Doctor who story. None of this 40 minute, 90 if it is a special nonsense... 50 episodes a year by an old man. Don't make em like they used to.).