Why isn't Sasha included in the DWTS Tour 2015?

AmSalt12AmSalt12 Posts: 4,347
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Why is Sasha not included in the upcoming Tour? I know he's going to visit family in Australia, is this because as he's left off the pro list he's going to visit family.

He's not been a pro dancer for many seasons and now not been included in this tour?

Comments

• kp2nikp2ni Posts: 1,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he decided not to do it and visit family instead as he probably hasn't been back in Australia in a while as he has done the last few tours.

The tour means nothing when it comes to be on the show

Brittany did the last two tours and was dropped by dwts to be replaced by Hayley who couldn't pick up the routines as quick as she is a contemporary dancer so they had to get Brittany back

Derek and Mark aren't doing the tour either

Artem did the tour and was announced as a pro then dropped as Val didnt have a partner notice that he didnt do sway this time
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 3,157
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find this worrying - it looks like the rest of the troupe are on the tour - and maybe even Julian Tocker (not sure of him though but there was a 12-person tour rehearsal photo I saw that Emma posted somewhere.)

I feel sure Sasha would want to go on the tour - Emma's on it and Brittany as well, who lives with them - and someone on his Instagram said they didn't see him on the recent DWTS semifinal.

Oh well, maybe he'll be back on DWTS. Hope so.

kp2ni - Artem's not doing Sway? It looks like he's on the DWTS tour. The tour ad I found had these people: Sharna, Val, Peta, Keo, Emma, Alek Skarlatos, Lindsay, Artem, Brittany, Alan Bersten, Jenna (and Emma said Hayes would do some of the shows)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elsa wrote: »
    I find this worrying - it looks like the rest of the troupe are on the tour - and maybe even Julian Tocker (not sure of him though but there was a 12-person tour rehearsal photo I saw that Emma posted somewhere.)

I feel sure Sasha would want to go on the tour - Emma's on it and Brittany as well, who lives with them - and someone on his Instagram said they didn't see him on the recent DWTS semifinal.

Oh well, maybe he'll be back on DWTS. Hope so.

kp2ni - Artem's not doing Sway? It looks like he's on the DWTS tour. The tour ad I found had these people: Sharna, Val, Peta, Keo, Emma, Alek Skarlatos, Lindsay, Artem, Brittany, Alan Bersten, Jenna (and Emma said Hayes would do some of the shows)

The Sway tour that Maks and Tony puts on it was in Miami this year but Artem wasn't on it however Iveta was. Maks and Peta got engaged at one of the shows.

Being on the dwts tour doesn't guarantee a place on dwts so maybe Sasha just wants a break, he was dropped before the series Artem was in the troupe and the fans on Twitter complained so he was put back into the troupe.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kp2ni wrote: »
    The Sway tour that Maks and Tony puts on it was in Miami this year but Artem wasn't on it however Iveta was. Maks and Peta got engaged at one of the shows.

Being on the dwts tour doesn't guarantee a place on dwts so maybe Sasha just wants a break, he was dropped before the series Artem was in the troupe and the fans on Twitter complained so he was put back into the troupe.

Do you think there's hard feelings between Val and Artem now and that's why he wasn't in Sway though he was in the past? DWTS is really a hornet's nest sometimes :cool:

I saw this lineup: Miami Sway show, Dec 3-6: Val, Maks, Tony, Meryl, Rumer, Peta, Henry, Iveta, Serge Onik, Ilia Vinikovskiy, Teresa Garcia.

Nice to see Henry on it - and yet I'm wondering why so few shows? I looked at their website and didn't see news of any additional shows, but maybe they just haven't been announced yet.

It looks like from their social media that Emma and Sasha may be back together - hope so - he's so sweet. He tweeted this and soon after, people were telling him they were sorry he wouldn't be on the tour (so it made me think he was dropped from the tour and that's why he tweeted this, but I realise it's quite a stretch to assume that):

Sasha Farber ‏@SashaFarber Oct 7

Life is all about the ride, if it was a straight road, it wouldn't be worth it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you think there's hard feelings between Val and Artem now and that's why he wasn't in Sway though he was in the past? DWTS is really a hornet's nest sometimes :cool:

I saw this lineup: Miami Sway show, Dec 3-6: Val, Maks, Tony, Meryl, Rumer, Peta, Henry, Iveta, Serge Onik, Ilia Vinikovskiy, Teresa Garcia.

Nice to see Henry on it - and yet I'm wondering why so few shows? I looked at their website and didn't see news of any additional shows, but maybe they just haven't been announced yet.

It looks like from their social media that Emma and Sasha may be back together - hope so - he's so sweet. He tweeted this and soon after, people were telling him they were sorry he wouldn't be on the tour (so it made me think he was dropped from the tour and that's why he tweeted this, but I realise it's quite a stretch to assume that):

Sasha Farber ‏@SashaFarber Oct 7

Life is all about the ride, if it was a straight road, it wouldn't be worth it.

Not sure about Artem and Val but barely see photos of them together anymore.

I agree it is nice to see Henry he is busy on broadway as well.

The 'sway' tour is never really a tour they pick a place and do a small number of shows usually over a week.

Yeah it looks like Emma & Sasha are back together which is great for them. To me Sasha never really had a easy job with DWTS, he is often overlooked and never gets the credit/recognisation he deserves.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm really frustrated - it says the DWTS live tour will be on the road two months - and no Sasha! And some stranger in the back row (as well as Julian Tocker who was in the troupe a few seasons ago.) WTH?

If you can see this, do you know who the man is behind Val (not Keo but the other one)?

https://www.instagram.com/p/-5pT2QzKpU/

And also, the woman next to Artem in the lower left, with her tongue sticking out - is that Brittany? :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm really frustrated - it says the DWTS live tour will be on the road two months - and no Sasha! And some stranger in the back row (as well as Julian Tocker who was in the troupe a few seasons ago.) WTH?

If you can see this, do you know who the man is behind Val (not Keo but the other one)?

https://www.instagram.com/p/-5pT2QzKpU/

And also, the woman next to Artem in the lower left, with her tongue sticking out - is that Brittany? :confused:

Yeah that is Brittany no idea who the guy is behind Val

they were on the Ellen show Julian has been a pro on dwts Australia and I think has auditioned for dwts but didn't get on as a pro