Xbox One vs PS4

13»

Comments

• RagnarokRagnarok Posts: 4,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    even though I've ordered A PS4, and thats what I'll be playing.

It's not quite as cut and dried and straight forward as Francis makes out.

At the end of the day I like good games, I am not going to play rubbish for long on a PS4 or xbox one, I'd rather go back to playing ps3 and xbox 360 games.

That said maybe this should be the wake up call for microsoft to make sure that to get their first parties to continue making some great games, like Kameo, fable, Alan wake, gears of war, Forza, Project Gotham. but make more of them, Why the hell is such a great games procedures like Rare doing on kinect duty, give them licence to create again, like they did for nintendo and way back in the day, they might lay a golden egg, they might lay a few, they may even lay none, On kinect duty I doubt they'll lay any, but give them a chance, They are sitting on a but tonne of great IP and franchises that could be resurected. Also Securing exclusives games like Dead Rising and Titanfall is clearly good for business!

If Microsoft get the first party stuff right and 3rd party games still look and play good, it won't matter than the PS4 is technically better. Did it matter that Xbox was better than the PS2 and 3rd party games where better on Xbox.

Things can change very quickly Right now I'd say the launch titles on Xbox one are better. The PS4 is clearly got more power, and you know that good games are coming. Right now I think long term the PS4 will have the better games. Microsoft could quite easily throw a spanner in the works and make the decision of which console to get if you can only afford one very hard.