The Pasha Kovalev Appreciation Board (2)

Comments

• PashultyPashulty Posts: 9,384
    Forum Member
    ooo...this OP is fast turning into my most favourite OP... ;):D... mmm.... :o:o:o.....Thank you sooooo much... :)

https://twitter.com/Nazzers87/status/334626482045460480/photo/1
  • SalsaShonSalsaShon Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    Pashulty wrote: »
    ooo...this OP is fast turning into my most favourite OP... ;):D... mmm.... :o:o:o.....Thank you sooooo much... :)
    https://twitter.com/Nazzers87/status/334626482045460480/photo/1

Mine too Pashulty,:p thanks OP and to you.
    Have you anymore OP?;)
    If Pasha's been on the tele please can someone post a link.:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has Pasha been on tele today by any chance?...Saw a tweet from earlier today about someone seeing him on tele?...Anyone? :confused: Please? :)

No..... did not see anything either Pashulty....perhaps he was on a local news station :confused:
    idetached wrote: »
    [/B]
    You made me spit my drink out. I read it wrong and thought wallow said something else. Ya'll are bad today and I love it. Keep it comin. :D

idetached....... I think that comment entitles you to permanent residency in the gutter :eek: :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks to OP for sharing this cheeky gorgeousness....

Love both their expressions...specially his...:o:o....mmm.....major swoon time...

https://twitter.com/Nazzers87/status/334451028281946113/photo/1

Thanks for all the pics and tweets Pashulty and OP :) Love this one especially from the DD routine :o
    emmalou78 wrote: »
    I noticed this message on Twitter too Pashulty but not been able to find out any more about Pasha being on the TV :(

Bib, he does look gorgeous, great find and thanks to Pashulty and the OP, how great it would be if we were able to film some of the routines to watch back from the show? A real shame that we have to turn off our phones but well done to anyone brave enough to have a go!:D

Emma....maybe someone will be braver near the end of the tour....Susie got a lovely Pashafied vid of the Paso :D.....thank you again Susie :)

Leeds tonight then.....hoping there will be some pics later :)
  • PashafanPashafan Posts: 307
    Forum Member
    Great pics from Hayes Pashulty thank you.
    I was driving back from London yesterday and passed the Hayes junction on the M4 about the time of M&G......so tempted to make a detour lol.....I have front row centre seats for Dorking on Friday...and after my previous vid disaster I am def going to film Paso, and if feeling brave will take some pics, maybe I need a body spy camera.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pashafan wrote: »
    Great pics from Hayes Pashulty thank you.
    I was driving back from London yesterday and passed the Hayes junction on the M4 about the time of M&G......so tempted to make a detour lol.....I have front row centre seats for Dorking on Friday...and after my previous vid disaster I am def going to film Paso, and if feeling brave will take some pics, maybe I need a body spy camera.

Body spy camera sounds like a plan Susie....don't get into trouble though :)

Tweet from the dance school performing in tonight's show in Leeds

MAcademy ‏@DM_Academy
    The children have had an amazing evening at Strictly with Pasha .... What a fab evening. So proud of all the kids and Daniella and Becky xxx

and lovely pic...Thanks to OP :)

https://twitter.com/Dan_nii92/status/334779325578637312/photo/1
    Forum Member
    callicot wrote: »
    Body spy camera sounds like a plan Susie....don't get into trouble though :)

Tweet from the dance school performing in tonight's show in Leeds

MAcademy ‏@DM_Academy
    The children have had an amazing evening at Strictly with Pasha .... What a fab evening. So proud of all the kids and Daniella and Becky xxx

and lovely pic...Thanks to OP :)

https://twitter.com/Dan_nii92/status/334779325578637312/photo/1

Thanks callie lovely pic.

I hope I don't get into trouble:eek: I might try calendarcam or handbagcam, I will be armed with chocolate as a peace offering just in case;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks callie lovely pic.

I hope I don't get into trouble:eek: I might try calendarcam or handbagcam, I will be armed with chocolate as a peace offering just in case;)

....and also programcam and scarfcam :D.... as long as you bring the chocolate I think all will be forgiven ;)

another lovely pic from Leeds....thanks to OP :)

https://twitter.com/theholmeister/status/334791423939457024/photo/1

and this pic as well :D

https://twitter.com/rosieeee_ingham/status/334793459414208512/photo/1
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Speaking of cams.....could always get me over there and work a tiny one hidden i one of my tats.."Oh that? it is a new 3d tattoo" ehe
    Forum Member
    Speaking of cams.....could always get me over there and work a tiny one hidden i one of my tats.."Oh that? it is a new 3d tattoo" ehe

Good idea LadyA... :D
    So happy to see you posting here again... :)
    BTW ...love your new tattoo.... :D:D
    I guess the dancers are Pasha and Lauren in their AT... ;):D
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the links callie... :)
    The audience were a lively bunch tonight... :)
    More to follow... ;):D
    Forum Member
    Sorry the pics are not of that great quality but with the dim lighting/lack of flash (didnt want to blind the poor guy ) and nerves this is what I managed in Leeds.... :o:o... Sorry...But hope you will enjoy a bit.... :)... I enjoyed hugely.. ;)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/12143433@N08/8742141063/in/photostream/

Meanwhile let me float on my Pasha cloud yet again... :o:o...luckygirl.com....:D:D... died.and.gone.to heaven.... :o:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good idea LadyA... :D
    So happy to see you posting here again... :)
    BTW ...love your new tattoo.... :D:D
    I guess the dancers are Pasha and Lauren in their AT... ;):D

Thank you been insanely busy :). Sounds like you had fun tonight.

GOOD eye that is exactly the dancers :D course in my mind I replaced Lauren with myself. :cool:
  • music girlmusic girl Posts: 1,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for all the posts and photos everyone!

So many comments from the Leeds show! Don't know how these dancers can stay so energetic? :eek: Really admire them!

Wow, Pashulty - did you really go to the Leeds show?? :D
    Such dedication.....:)

Only 16 shows left until the end of the tour - :D
    Forum Member
    music girl wrote: »
    Thanks for all the posts and photos everyone!

So many comments from the Leeds show! Don't know how these dancers can stay so energetic? Really admire them!

Wow, Pashulty - did you really go to the Leeds show?? :D
    Such dedication.....:)

Only 16 shows left until the end of the tour - :D

I think theres another name for it...'madness' ...and I am fully embracing this madness for all things Pasha...:o... It was an amazing show.... after 48 shows still going strong ...so very much energy!!...just the thought...eek...Pasha as usual his energetic joyful self...extra zing from Katya I thought and a very lively audience... :D... By the way you are going on Saturday arent you for your next appreciation of dancing..;)/ Pasha fix... :D:D... Embrace and enjoy... :D
  • cheryl_quinneycheryl_quinney Posts: 3,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One week to go and then i'm in the presence of HRH...God help him or God help me...?
    Forum Member
    One week to go and then i'm in the presence of HRH...God help him or God help me...?

God help Pasha!!!
    I have already scarred him!!! :o:o:o
    Forum Member
    lol Pashulty you went to Leeds, I am not surprised as it is very difficult to resist a Pasha fix, I so nearly ended up in Hayes..you are back on Cloud Pasha no doubt.

callie I think scarfcam may work thanks
    Forum Member
    Thank you been insanely busy :). Sounds like you had fun tonight.

GOOD eye that is exactly the dancers :D course in my mind I replaced Lauren with myself. :cool:

I cant dance at all..... but BIB... I do that all the time with every person he dances with.... ;):D:o
    Forum Member
    If enough cake making around Pasha isn’t happening…don’t worry…. Pashulty to the rescue… !!!!!

Some might ask why going again?...well the answer is obvious…I love watching Pasha dance… (And the opportunity to meet him afterwards is an added bonus!! ;))…If these dances were on youtube/video the repeat button would be mercilessly abused…As Kasha have decided not to record the routines theres only one course of action for this mad Pashanista… lol…that’s my excuse and I am sticking to it…But to be honest…theres different energy in different venues as well…. For the dance school routines the Tunbridge one was my favourite…Q&A in Leeds… undecided about the Paso…all three were entertaining in their own ways… little Rose probably edges it with all her cuteness and Pashanista mode in Tunbridge… ;)

I was actually a bit alarmed for everyone in Leeds as the stage slopes forwards…looking at it walking seemed difficult…I don’t know how the dancers (pros and youngsters) performed there…hats off to them… and to Mike for not falling off the edge…lol..

Loved all the routines as usual…although felt that Lindsey was off during the first half and was just going through the motions…She seemed to liven up in the second half….Ryan gave it his all throughout…I seem to have developed a soft corner for him this year.… But its difficult to notice anyone else in the presence of HRH….The Paso...!!!!....oooo....laaa.... its more and more mesmerising as each show goes.... eek...eek... puddle.....lots of it...

There was an extra zing to Katya last night…She was on a roll… Well Pasha always is…. :D .. Although I think there might have been an incident during the big spender routine where she might have missed a step…not sure…. But she looked extra sparkly in looks and in her interactions… Pasha was top notch as usual… This man amazes me… When I watch the joy in his face while dancing… !!! ..Lots of people you watch and know that they are doing it as part of the routine but its not coming from within…. Pasha is just something else….

The mankini section was hilarious….just cause a man shouted out first …Mike commented ‘now that’s a bit worrying/weird’ .. I think at this point a young girl shouted out as well… and Mike went… ‘ ooo.. 5 year olds as well.. ‘ … ‘now lets see…where are we…ooo..Leeds’…. or something to that effect…lots of cat calls from the females as usual…lol….and I think at that point he forgot his script and there was lots of waffling about and teasing and in the end he said that Pash would only wear it if the girls behaved and the guy did not cause a stampede…I absolutely loved it…… Best mankini section…tick..

Q&A session started I think with best celeb choreo to which Katya name dropped (as she put it )…tango with Banderas and also Richard Gere and somewhat pooh poohed Gavin in her own style… she is quite fiercely endearing….lol….Second lady wanted to dance with Pasha…sort of aftershow dance was suggested but Katya pimped Pash saying she can have him after the tour is over… Lots of Pasha pimping last night…me likey.. ;) ...Then there was a mum who mentioned her son and his bride to be were in the audience and what Kasha suggested for the wedding dance in a months time…chit chat while a lady plugged her dance school in the guise of Q&A… I was really annoyed at that…Someone asked about frictions between Brendan and Lulu and lots of banter about this…Then ‘are you coming back next season of SCD?’ Pasha answered ‘I keep asking the same question to BBC’ …lol… then little bit of naughty immitation by Pasha about what TPTB said about letting him know by the end of this month . He mentioned he had a meeting with them this week..Dont know whether he said it seriously…or not… Someone else asked what they would have been if they hadn’t been dancers…Katya would have been a president of a state as she liked organising and managing things to which Pasha quipped president of the united states of Katya to audience applause..again her being a strictly producer was mentioned as well…somebody knowing their job etc as Pash put it…there was lots of banter between the two and also Mike and I think this was the best Q&A session that I have attended… Mike rephrased the question for Pasha saying so what are you going to do when you don’t dance anymore as you have been mocking BBC…lol…sooo funny… again pilot/astronaut and lots of banter…. I don’t think I have mentioned before but Pasha is gorgeous!!!!

The Paso competition was a good one… the girl who wanted to dance with Pasha volunteered and Mike teased the guy ,who called out for Pash in mankini, to get on stage …lots of banter and teasing about how Mike will get his revenge for him calling out for Pasha, how the guys’s wife is the one in the audience with the sniper rifle.…lol… couple two were the mum and son as the fiancée didn’t want to dance…. A third random couple was chosen… again they had never met before... In the end couple number one won…he did manage to work the cape after a fashion but the crowd was behind after his mankini banter I think… happy bunny….The way Pasha helps the ladies down the stairs gives me goosebumps…ooo…Perfect gentleman…to be held with such tender care by him…ooo…laaa…..

After the show everyone was queuing up while I thought I would ‘freshen’ myself up..came out and had just stood by the stairs which came from above while everyone else was queuing up downstairs… spied P&K coming down… Katya was all smiles and Pasha was smiling as well…hellooo…how are you …back again…so I see …and as they crossed me Pasha was ‘see you in a bit’ ….died and gone to heaven…. :D … They had probably spied by that time my bag of goodies for them….lol…

I was major fangirling… Lord!!! I am supposed to be a professional woman…not this gibbering idiot … whose brain has gone to sleep and her mouth has a mind of its own…

During the M&G the first group were speaking Russian to them…Didn’t have a clue about what there conversation was all about but boy was that sexy or what !!! to hear him speak that….lol… I love his accent… The lady from the Q&A demanded and got her dance with Pasha in the form of a twirl and a dip….major puddle time just being a mere observer… :o

When my turn came Katya was soooo cute.. ‘Seeing you is like seeing Santa..you always bring stuff for us’…awww…how sweet was she…. ‘My pleasure’ … Pasha just kept shaking his head… But I guess he will not forgive me for mentioning his lovely patootie last time… He mentioned that to Katya saying that she liked my butt or something to that effect… ooo….dear me… Pashulty made a cake of herself a week ago and still reaping its effects…ooo…dear… But Katya was in her element… we then went onto have a discussion why and how nice his butt is... much to the indignation of Pasha…finally we (Katya and I) settled that he had the male version of a J-Lo butt and we decided on it being ‘mojo’…

Lord!!!.... I am teetotal… I dread to think what would have happened if I was into alcohol…eek…eek…

Anyways Pasha hugs and kiss… I think my poor left cheek has no hope left… destined to ignonimity…bless …it will just have to rejoice in the fact that the right is getting plenty…. Bless..

Then pics…. All I can say is Katya is lovely and Pasha is a true gentleman… :o

And Katya finally pimped him again… I can grab his butt after the tour is over… I wish!!! …sigh… I would never let go of any of his body part if it was left to me….:o… Thanked Katya for the license as poor Pash just kept shaking his head… Goodbyes said with a hope to see them in Reading again…This time I know Pasha will alert security beforehand…:o

Thank God my friend drove me back (who was also incidentally/conveniently shooed off during the M&G to find a nearby eatery, so that he wouldn’t be a witness to my cakeness..lol.. )…. I don’t think I was capable of anything …. I was in a deep trance… :o

Still in a bit of a haze…lovely nice floaty feeling on Cloud Pasha…. He is beautiful… mmm….

I LOVE PASHA!!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I have seen the pic on twitter Lady A....the ink's fabulous....love the design and totally unique :)
    Sorry the pics are not of that great quality but with the dim lighting/lack of flash (didnt want to blind the poor guy ) and nerves this is what I managed in Leeds.... ... Sorry...But hope you will enjoy a bit.... ... I enjoyed hugely..

http://www.flickr.com/photos/12143433@N08/8742141063/in/photostream/

Meanwhile let me float on my Pasha cloud yet again... ...luckygirl.com...... died.and.gone.to heaven.... :

Aha Pashulty....wondered where you got to last night :)
    Thank you for sharing the pics again....and can't wait to hear all about it...back on cloud Pasha then....I don't think you ever left it :o:D

Edit: have just read your epic report .......you had quite a time then ;):)
    lol Pashulty you went to Leeds, I am not surprised as it is very difficult to resist a Pasha fix, I so nearly ended up in Hayes..you are back on Cloud Pasha no doubt.

No problem Susie....scarfcam it is then :o Have a fabulous Pashafied time in Dorking....enjoy every minute :) It's not Paso time yet is it :confused: ....or is that in Reading? :D
    Forum Member
    Agree with OP... Thanks.... :)
    Libby greenwood
    @Libbygreenwood 7m
    @PashaKovalev one hell of a beautiful man
    Forum Member

Yup..... On cloud Pasha... :o:o:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If enough cake making around Pasha isn’t happening…don’t worry…. Pashulty to the rescue… !!!!!

Some might ask why going again?...well the answer is obvious…I love watching Pasha dance… (And the opportunity to meet him afterwards is an added bonus!! ;))…If these dances were on youtube/video the repeat button would be mercilessly abused…As Kasha have decided not to record the routines theres only one course of action for this mad Pashanista… lol…that’s my excuse and I am sticking to it…But to be honest…theres different energy in different venues as well…. For the dance school routines the Tunbridge one was my favourite…Q&A in Leeds… undecided about the Paso…all three were entertaining in their own ways… little Rose probably edges it with all her cuteness and Pashanista mode in Tunbridge…

I was actually a bit alarmed for everyone in Leeds as the stage slopes forwards…looking at it walking seemed difficult…I don’t know how the dancers (pros and youngsters) performed there…hats off to them… and to Mike for not falling off the edge…lol..

Loved all the routines as usual…although felt that Lindsey was off during the first half and was just going through the motions…She seemed to liven up in the second half….Ryan gave it his all throughout…I seem to have developed a soft corner for him this year.… But its difficult to notice anyone else in the presence of HRH….The Paso...!!!!....oooo....laaa.... its more and more mesmerising as each show goes.... eek...eek... puddle.....lots of it...

There was an extra zing to Katya last night…She was on a roll… Well Pasha always is…. :D .. Although I think there might have been an incident during the big spender routine where she might have missed a step…not sure…. But she looked extra sparkly in looks and in her interactions… Pasha was top notch as usual… This man amazes me… When I watch the joy in his face while dancing… !!! ..Lots of people you watch and know that they are doing it as part of the routine but its not coming from within…. Pasha is just something else….

The mankini section was hilarious….just cause a man shouted out first …Mike commented ‘now that’s a bit worrying/weird’ .. I think at this point a young girl shouted out as well… and Mike went… ‘ ooo.. 5 year olds as well.. ‘ … ‘now lets see…where are we…ooo..Leeds’…. or something to that effect…lots of cat calls from the females as usual…lol….and I think at that point he forgot his script and there was lots of waffling about and teasing and in the end he said that Pash would only wear it if the girls behaved and the guy did not cause a stampede…I absolutely loved it…… Best mankini section…tick..

Q&A session started I think with best celeb choreo to which Katya name dropped (as she put it )…tango with Banderas and also Richard Gere and somewhat pooh poohed Gavin in her own style… she is quite fiercely endearing….lol….Second lady wanted to dance with Pasha…sort of aftershow dance was suggested but Katya pimped Pash saying she can have him after the tour is over… Lots of Pasha pimping last night…me likey.. ...Then there was a mum who mentioned her son and his bride to be were in the audience and what Kasha suggested for the wedding dance in a months time…chit chat while a lady plugged her dance school in the guise of Q&A… I was really annoyed at that…Someone asked about frictions between Brendan and Lulu and lots of banter about this…Then ‘are you coming back next season of SCD?’ Pasha answered ‘I keep asking the same question to BBC’ …lol… then little bit of naughty immitation by Pasha about what TPTB said about letting him know by the end of this month . He mentioned he had a meeting with them this week..Dont know whether he said it seriously…or not… Someone else asked what they would have been if they hadn’t been dancers…Katya would have been a president of a state as she liked organising and managing things to which Pasha quipped president of the united states of Katya to audience applause..again her being a strictly producer was mentioned as well…somebody knowing their job etc as Pash put it…there was lots of banter between the two and also Mike and I think this was the best Q&A session that I have attended… Mike rephrased the question for Pasha saying so what are you going to do when you don’t dance anymore as you have been mocking BBC…lol…sooo funny… again pilot/astronaut and lots of banter…. I don’t think I have mentioned before but Pasha is gorgeous!!!!

The Paso competition was a good one… the girl who wanted to dance with Pasha volunteered and Mike teased the guy ,who called out for Pash in mankini, to get on stage …lots of banter and teasing about how Mike will get his revenge for him calling out for Pasha, how the guys’s wife is the one in the audience with the sniper rifle.…lol… couple two were the mum and son as the fiancée didn’t want to dance…. A third random couple was chosen… again they had never met before... In the end couple number one won…he did manage to work the cape after a fashion but the crowd was behind after his mankini banter I think… happy bunny….The way Pasha helps the ladies down the stairs gives me goosebumps…ooo…Perfect gentleman…to be held with such tender care by him…ooo…laaa…..

After the show everyone was queuing up while I thought I would ‘freshen’ myself up..came out and had just stood by the stairs which came from above while everyone else was queuing up downstairs… spied P&K coming down… Katya was all smiles and Pasha was smiling as well…hellooo…how are you …back again…so I see …and as they crossed me Pasha was ‘see you in a bit’ ….died and gone to heaven…. … They had probably spied by that time my bag of goodies for them….lol…

I was major fangirling… Lord!!! I am supposed to be a professional woman…not this gibbering idiot … whose brain has gone to sleep and her mouth has a mind of its own…

During the M&G the first group were speaking Russian to them…Didn’t have a clue about what there conversation was all about but boy was that sexy or what !!! to hear him speak that….lol… I love his accent… The lady from the Q&A demanded and got her dance with Pasha in the form of a twirl and a dip….major puddle time just being a mere observer… :o

When my turn came Katya was soooo cute.. ‘Seeing you is like seeing Santa..you always bring stuff for us’…awww…how sweet was she…. ‘My pleasure’ … Pasha just kept shaking his head… But I guess he will not forgive me for mentioning his lovely patootie last time… He mentioned that to Katya saying that she liked my butt or something to that effect… ooo….dear me… Pashulty made a cake of herself a week ago and still reaping its effects…ooo…dear… But Katya was in her element… we then went onto have a discussion why and how nice his butt is... much to the indignation of Pasha…finally we (Katya and I) settled that he had the male version of a J-Lo butt and we decided on it being ‘mojo’…

Lord!!!.... I am teetotal… I dread to think what would have happened if I was into alcohol…eek…eek…

Anyways Pasha hugs and kiss… I think my poor left cheek has no hope left… destined to ignonimity…bless …it will just have to rejoice in the fact that the right is getting plenty…. Bless..

Then pics…. All I can say is Katya is lovely and Pasha is a true gentleman… :o

And Katya finally pimped him again… I can grab his butt after the tour is over… I wish!!! …sigh… I would never let go of any of his body part if it was left to me….:o… Thanked Katya for the license as poor Pash just kept shaking his head… Goodbyes said with a hope to see them in Reading again…This time I know Pasha will alert security beforehand

Thank God my friend drove me back (who was also incidentally/conveniently shooed off during the M&G to find a nearby eatery, so that he wouldn’t be a witness to my cakeness..lol.. )…. I don’t think I was capable of anything …. I was in a deep trance…

Still in a bit of a haze…lovely nice floaty feeling on Cloud Pasha…. He is beautiful… mmm….

I LOVE PASHA!!!!

Brilliant report Pashulty....thank you for sharing your time at Leeds.....more hugs and kisses then :)

Loved your account of the mankini section and the QA sounds one of the best I have heard. I am slightly concerned about Katya pimping Pasha and various body parts of his out after the tour is over :eek: We need him to be in one piece for September.......and there's still Marian to see him in Ireland :eek:

Thanks again....fab report....wish I had been there with you :)
This discussion has been closed.