Who would you *most like* to win?

Comments

• goldberry1goldberry1 Posts: 2,699
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now Pixie's gone Caroline and Pasha definitely - just hope they can keep on producing their wonderful dances.
  • sarasarasarasarasarasara Posts: 714
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not really bothered who wins from those five, but as Caroline and Pasha are probably the best of the rest, I chose them.
  • catkins198catkins198 Posts: 712
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I want Simon to win. Wouldn't be unhappy at one of the others though except Jake. I really really really really hope he doesn't win
  • adamw92adamw92 Posts: 1,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now that my favourites (Pixie & Trent) are out, the only couple I'd like to see win are Caroline & Pasha.
  • Baz_JamesBaz_James Posts: 4,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maxiemoo wrote: »
    Caroline and Pasha for me, they have been the most consistent and I love their partnership. However I fear that with Jakes blatant overmarking the Judges may have other plans 😕

Er ... just a reminder that the judges have absolutely no say in the result of the final so you can't blame them if he carries it off!
  • Fuchsia GroanFuchsia Groan Posts: 3,925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Frankie, but Jake would do.
  • *Venetia**Venetia* Posts: 1,241
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Simon & Kristina, mostly because Kristina would be sooooo happy. I would be thrilled for her.
    Caroline & Pasha would really please me too.
    Any of the others apart from Mark I would be fine with me.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 400
    Forum Member
    Jake,but Frankie would do.

Not Mark,his acceptance speech would induce nausea.
    Not Simon,he would be only mildly irritating but Kristina............

Not Caroline,Pasha must remain the eternal bridesmaid,never the bride.
    If he wins then next year he'll get partnered with a 25 stone 65 year old former director of RBS with halitosis and then who will I support?

OR Pasha could be gone back to America. The better dancing PROS on this show don't seem to stick around for long. They do get offered so many other opportunities that make them more wealthy and famous.
  • uptowngirluptowngirl Posts: 1,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Simon and Kristina!

Would also be happy with Caroline or Frankie winnning.

Will throw a wobbler if it's Mark or Jake.
  • attackmusicattackmusic Posts: 3,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My order:

Frankie or Caroline
    Simon or Jake
    Mark
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Caroline and Pasha. She's really come into her own in the last few weeks. I wouldn't be adverse to seeing Jake win either.
  • TelcontarTelcontar Posts: 241
    Forum Member
    Caroline and Pasha. Have liked them since day 1 anyway, but since Blackpool I feel like they've really come out fighting. Can't think of a dance of their's I haven't liked.

Would like to see Simon as runner-up. He's improved lots since the start and I've really warmed to his partnership with Kristina.
  • Arlene_MetcalfArlene_Metcalf Posts: 11
    Forum Member
    Caroline &Pasha didn't like her at first but I think she's lovely now and love their partnership. Sadly I think Jake and Janette will win he's not very good but still gets high marks.
  • los.kavlos.kav Posts: 8,053
    Forum Member
    Kevin or Caroline.
  • HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Caroline & Pasha :)
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've always really liked Caroline Flack anyway, but even beyond that, I think she's been the best on the show. I actually think her scores until recently didn't do her justice and now she's finally getting the credit she deserves. Oh and also, I'd really like to see Pasha get in the winners circle. :)
  • nyannienyannie Posts: 8,536
    Forum Member
    *Venetia* wrote: »
    Simon & Kristina, mostly because Kristina would be sooooo happy. I would be thrilled for her.
    Caroline & Pasha would really please me too.
    Any of the others apart from Mark I would be fine with me.

Me too. I am not going to watch the remaining shows but I will be voting for Caroline and for Simon.
  • pseudonympseudonym Posts: 2,567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Caroline and Pasha for me followed by Simon and Kristina in second place.
  • Chiltons CaneChiltons Cane Posts: 23,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Simon now the best dancer Pixie is out :(
    I do think Simon has been awesome and although i adore Jake i think Simon is the best dancer left.
  • yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,525
    Forum Member
    Now the best dancer/ pro choreographer are out

Frankie - Personality of a Brick and a beyond annoying pro- nope
    Simon - Lacks warmth and personality - nope
    Jake - Barring 2 dances hasn't really wowed or shown improvement plus Janette isn't really that good at cheorographing - nope

Which leaves Caroline and Mark... Caroline winning would mean *look at me* Pasha winning.

Therefore by default due to showing the most improvement - Mark
  • The Steel FlippThe Steel Flipp Posts: 4,917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has to be Caroline and Pasha for me.
  • olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    without a doubt, Caroline and Pasha
  • mct40mct40 Posts: 97
    Forum Member
    Mark and Karen
  • MonksealMonkseal Posts: 12,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Caroline - probably my favourite of the five to watch when she's on form, but she's sloppy and not nearly as good as I expected her to be based on the amount of experience she's had. I also find her a smidge phony.

Frankie - most likeable of the final five to me, but a very beige dancer who's never shook off the pop star element of her dancing and I think possibly needed the kick up the arse that a trip into the dance-off might have given her. Hasn't really done anything I've been interested in since Blackpool.

Jake - can only really do the one (albeit entertaining) thing, and hasn't delivered on the early promise he showed in ballroom, but his victory would be vindication for Janette after she WUZZROBBED on So You Think You Can Dance. How he dealt with the dancer collision put me off him a tad, but I do generally like him as a person.

Mark - has definitely improved a lot since the beginning but still a very one-dimensional performer and if I find Caroline a smidge phony then...well extrapolate out from there. Karen is also my least favourite of the current pro line-up, if we're counting Robin as injured.

Simon - took a couple of dance-offs to get going but has now put on some really great performances. I still find him too febrile, nervous and unfinished as a dancer generally, and I'm not really here for someone who has needed so much propping up by the judges winning.

So in summary...Pasha. Although I think Kristina's reaction if she won would also be worth it.
  • lewismacflewismacf Posts: 14,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Caroline and Pasha or Anyone but Jake or Simon