Can you imagine Katie Hopkins on Strictly?

CindySharlenaCindySharlena Posts: 131
Forum Member
That would be funny 😂😭 her sparring with Craig would be brilliant

Comments

• MaggieMcGeeMaggieMcGee Posts: 11,934
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No.

And no it wouldn't.
  • CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They'll probably save her up for when ratings start to decline, for the shock value.
  • CindySharlenaCindySharlena Posts: 131
    Forum Member
    They'll probably save her up for when ratings start to decline, for the shock value.

That's exactly what I was thinking and they'll probably pair her off with Anton 😂
  • JethrykJethryk Posts: 1,355
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's exactly what I was thinking and they'll probably pair her off with Anton 😂

I think, whatever your opinion of him, that would be very unfair on Anton.
  • MonaoggMonaogg Posts: 19,990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jethryk wrote: »

She seems to be a skinny acid version of La Widdecombe. So Anton would be fine. I suspect it really would be the last straw for the viewers.
    Forum Member
    Monaogg wrote: »
    She seems to be a skinny acid version of La Widdecombe. So Anton would be fine. I suspect it really would be the last straw for the viewers.

True and ofcom would go into meltdown I bet
  • tabithakittentabithakitten Posts: 13,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Unfortunately I can.

It's part of a rather vivid scenario which involves a lot of fire and brimstone and a skinny, red bloke with horns, hooves and a forked tail who keeps prodding me in the @rse with a pitchfork. Or maybe that is Katie Hopkins.
    Forum Member
    Unfortunately I can.

It's part of a rather vivid scenario which involves a lot of fire and brimstone and a skinny, red bloke with horns, hooves and a forked tail who keeps prodding me in the @rse with a pitchfork. Or maybe that is Katie Hopkins.

😂 yep sounds about right
  • RichmondBlueRichmondBlue Posts: 21,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They'd have to keep her in a cage for her own protection, and search the audience for concealed weapons.
  • shrinkingvioletshrinkingviolet Posts: 3,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she'd be the only thing that would make me stop watching. She's one person who genuinely makes me feel quite violent - everytime she opens her ignorant, ill-informed mouth I want to throw things at my screen. My TV wouldn't make it through the launch show without my shoe crashing through it, I don't think.

Thankfully, the BEEB aren't that stupid so I guess I'm safe. :D
  • pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,103
    Forum Member
    They'll pair her with Tristan most likely after this years incident.
  • Alleycat666Alleycat666 Posts: 8,736
    Forum Member
    I think she'd be the only thing that would make me stop watching. She's one person who genuinely makes me feel quite violent - everytime she opens her ignorant, ill-informed mouth I want to throw things at my screen. My TV wouldn't make it through the launch show without my shoe crashing through it, I don't think.

Thankfully, the BEEB aren't that stupid so I guess I'm safe. :D

Agree with shrinkingviolet - she might be the one person who stopped me watching. And no, her sparring with Craig wouldn't be remotely amusing imho.
    Forum Member
    pothuthic wrote: »
    They'll pair her with Tristan most likely after this years incident.

What happened?
  • jiroosjiroos Posts: 15,212
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My TV wouldn't make it through the launch show without my shoe crashing through it, I don't think.

Haha - after reading that, my keyboard is now covered in coffee!!!:D:D:D

If the BBC ever did put this vile woman on, I would only watch if they bought James back specially to be her partner!!! Talk about deserving of each other!:D
    Forum Member
    jiroos wrote: »

If the BBC ever did put this vile woman on, I would only watch if they bought James back specially to be her partner!!! Talk about deserving of each other!:D

😂😂😂😂 talk about karma
  • holly berryholly berry Posts: 14,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Psychopaths and cheese don't go well together.
  • mossy2103mossy2103 Posts: 84,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agree with shrinkingviolet - she might be the one person who stopped me watching. And no, her sparring with Craig wouldn't be remotely amusing imho.
    For me there would be no "might" about it - I would stop watching

The media should not give this renta-gob woman the oxygen of publicity that she thrives upon
  • Bunthorne67Bunthorne67 Posts: 178
    Forum Member
    mossy2103 wrote: »
    The media should not give this renta-gob woman the oxygen of publicity that she thrives upon

Quite! And she has managed to have a thread on here dedicated to her when she has nothing whatsoever to do with the show.

And those of us who have contributed to it have implicitly endorsed it! :o:blush:

No such thing as bad publicity. Never truer than in her case when all of her publicity is seemingly negative.
  • Sarah_Jones5Sarah_Jones5 Posts: 1,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to see Katie Hopkins paired with Brendan for the the comedy value if she ever did the show but as you say that would never happen as there woule be to many fireworks.
  • Sarah_Jones5Sarah_Jones5 Posts: 1,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    would be rather typo error sorry.
  • *Laura**Laura* Posts: 45,151
    Forum Member
    I actually think she would be a "charming" contestant. When she was on IAC she was very quiet and mild mannered; to the point you forgot she was in there. It was only after leaving the jungle and going into the CBB house that she really became this overbearing harridan.

Love her or hate her she knows how to grab the headlines. I also believe the competitive side of her would ensure that she gave every dance her best shot. However, I don't know if she could do SCD because of all the flashing lights in the studio.
  • IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jethryk wrote: »

Clash of the Gobby Titans.
  • edy10edy10 Posts: 18,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She used to really get on my nerves until I realized that she is a huge troll and say the things she said MOSTLY for attention.

Actually I can imagine her on Strictly :D:D; I imagine that she would be a terrible dancer but it would be hilarious to see her have a go at the judges every week :D:D:p
  • EvilredzebraEvilredzebra Posts: 16,160
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

This is what I was going to put, that would almost be worth watching (and I write this as somebody who doesn't actually dislike James!)
  • mirandawebmirandaweb Posts: 3,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ...If the BBC ever did put this vile woman on, I would only watch if they bought James back specially to be her partner!!! Talk about deserving of each other!:D

Yes, they'd have to bring back James to partner her.

Actually, I don't think she'd work for the main show - too contentious and divisive, but it might work for some kind of special. Maybe Comic Relief or Children in Need?