Options

Shut up Robbie and shut up now! (Part 5)

Comments

• Options
    alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where's Si's Gal in this thread? Strange for her not to have an opinion.
    She's posted a lot on part 3 of this thread;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,361
    Forum Member
    Unigal07 wrote: »
    Well I like Robbie. That's all :)

I'm pleased he's back.

I quite missed him when he did shut up tbh.

He's looking fit again :p And new single may grow on me. I'd go and see TT again if he toured with them - still not forgiven them :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kittomic wrote: »
    I quite missed him when he did shut up tbh.

He's looking fit again :p And new single may grow on me. I'd go and see TT again if he toured with them - still not forgiven them :D
    He is looking good, bless him. Wish he'd shut up about UFO's though;)
    Why haven't you forgiven TT?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,445
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's posted a lot on part 3 of this thread;)
    But this is part 5;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But this is part 5;)
    I know. She's gone AWOL. I'm very worried...............:(
  • Options
    Miss_MooMiss_Moo Posts: 8,997
    Forum Member
    I know. She's gone AWOL. I'm very worried...............:(

I'll see if I can find her. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Forgot to the mention that 80% of people voted 'Bodies' a miss on the Jukebox Jury on the Chris Evans Show. Ooops!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Miss_Moo wrote: »
    Forgot to the mention that 80% of people voted 'Bodies' a miss on the Jukebox Jury on the Chris Evans Show. Ooops!
    Oh dear. Poor Robbie:(
  • Options
    asp746asp746 Posts: 7,286
    Forum Member
    cant stand robbie - never understood him - absolutely full of himself. he should stay in obscurity where he belongs.

go away robbie NOW:mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think Robbie should rejoin Take That as they are rubbish. Thats just my opinion from seeing them live.
  • Options
    Si's GalSi's Gal Posts: 2,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm here - bloody hell, part 5 and STILL the same arguments...:rolleyes:

Glad Robbie's back, loving the new song, there's a song with Guy Chambers on the forthcoming album, he and Guy are mates and talk often, he's splitting his time between his LA house, where his girlfriend's family live, and his new house in Wiltshire, ATS has a LOT to answer for, Kittomic, I would :D , Chrisonabike is a) a spelling mistake and should have been Christonabike which is a local Stoke saying, apparently or b) a reference to his drummer Chris Sharrock taking up with Oasis, the new album is being released in the US but as far as I know there are no active plans to promo it there, no tour until 2010 but possible one off shows in between times, Take That wounds all healed to the extent that Robbie has a new TT tattoo, Robbie took advice from Gary about the new album, they probably will reunite at some point in the future but only for a one off, proper farewell to the fans, he's booked for Jonathan Ross, he has NEVER had designs on acting and anybody who thinks otherwise should think again or look up irony in the dictionary, they made a HUGE mistake with the Inner Sanctum and pissed a lot of people off but I won a football shirt so I was quite happy, the new site is exactly the same as the old one but for free and it has an absolutely disastrous forum, the intention originally might have been to break America but when it became obvious that it wasn't going to happen he gave up and stayed in LA for the weather and the lifestyle

Any more questions? :D

Oh, while I am here - Robbie is patron of a charity in Stoke called Treetops which provides respite and end of life care for children with life limiting and life threatening illnesses and their families - it relies on public donations for its day to day running and given the current climate has had to shut its doors two nights a week. We are therefore fundraising our little hearts out and all donations, which start at just £2, are gratefully received here :) (and to save anybody the trouble of asking why Robbie hasn't put his hand in his pocket - he has, and continues to do so)

I think that's all for now! :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Si's Gal wrote: »

Glad Robbie's back, loving the new song, there's a song with Guy Chambers on the forthcoming album, he and Guy are mates and talk often, he's splitting his time between his LA house, where his girlfriend's family live, and his new house in Wiltshire, ATS has a LOT to answer for, Kittomic, I would :D , Chrisonabike is a) a spelling mistake and should have been Christonabike which is a local Stoke saying, apparently or b) a reference to his drummer Chris Sharrock taking up with Oasis, the new album is being released in the US but as far as I know there are no active plans to promo it there, no tour until 2010 but possible one off shows in between times, Take That wounds all healed to the extent that Robbie has a new TT tattoo, Robbie took advice from Gary about the new album, they probably will reunite at some point in the future but only for a one off, proper farewell to the fans, he's booked for Jonathan Ross, he has NEVER had designs on acting and anybody who thinks otherwise should think again or look up irony in the dictionary, they made a HUGE mistake with the Inner Sanctum and pissed a lot of people off but I won a football shirt so I was quite happy, the new site is exactly the same as the old one but for free and it has an absolutely disastrous forum, the intention originally might have been to break America but when it became obvious that it wasn't going to happen he gave up and stayed in LA for the weather and the lifestyle

Oh, while I am here - Robbie is patron of a charity in Stoke called Treetops which provides respite and end of life care for children with life limiting and life threatening illnesses and their families - it relies on public donations for its day to day running and given the current climate has had to shut its doors two nights a week. We are therefore fundraising our little hearts out and all donations, which start at just £2, are gratefully received here :) (and to save anybody the trouble of asking why Robbie hasn't put his hand in his pocket - he has, and continues to do so)

Thank you for answering my SOS call and the update on Roberto! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for answering my SOS call and the update on Roberto! :D

You are most welcome, as always! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think Robbie should rejoin Take That as they are rubbish. Thats just my opinion from seeing them live.

You can't have been at any of the three tours I've been to then. Especially the last one.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It appears you've filled the vacancy of Robbie Williams PR manager.;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You can't have been at any of the three tours I've been to then. Especially the last one.

I went to the last one!!! Was very very surprised at how much I loved it; was very close to the front and Jason even signaled to us to take a picture of him, and when we did he gave us a thumbs up. :D The picture was a bit blurry though...
    Had so much fun, I forget even to be disappointed that Robbie didn't turn up (well actually once I yelled "where's Robbie?" and everyone around me glared). HOWEVER, I think the dynamic would be very different with RW there. Having now been to both a TT and RW concert, I feel that they are both an AMAZING experience but have a completely different atmosphere. I'll just wait to see how it plays out...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LucyGoosey wrote: »
    I went to the last one!!! Was very very surprised at how much I loved it; was very close to the front and Jason even signaled to us to take a picture of him, and when we did he gave us a thumbs up. :D The picture was a bit blurry though...
    Had so much fun, I forget even to be disappointed that Robbie didn't turn up (well actually once I yelled "where's Robbie?" and everyone around me glared). HOWEVER, I think the dynamic would be very different with RW there. Having now been to both a TT and RW concert, I feel that they are both an AMAZING experience but have a completely different atmosphere. I'll just wait to see how it plays out...

Aww, Lucy, my little voice of reason (would you like a pat on the head to go with that? :p:))

Did you see them at Wembley? We were there for the last night and it was just AWESOME. And my husband and brother were there with us and THEY thought it was awesome too.

Robbie's been saying in interviews that if he got back with TT he'd have to do the dancing stuff cos Gary's the lead singer - I can't deny it, I so want it to happen, and I would LOVE to be there to see it! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It appears you've filled the vacancy of Robbie Williams PR manager.;)

Somebody needed to...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aww, Lucy, my little voice of reason (would you like a pat on the head to go with that? :p:))

Did you see them at Wembley? We were there for the last night and it was just AWESOME. And my husband and brother were there with us and THEY thought it was awesome too.

Robbie's been saying in interviews that if he got back with TT he'd have to do the dancing stuff cos Gary's the lead singer - I can't deny it, I so want it to happen, and I would LOVE to be there to see it! :D

I was there on the last night too!! I was probably the biggest fan out of anyone I went with and they all loved it too. Maybe even more so than me!

Haha I would love to see Robbie dance like that, or wear any of those outfits. I also noted that even I can dance better than Gary Barlow, it was hilarious watching him try, bless him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was there on the last night too!! I was probably the biggest fan out of anyone I went with and they all loved it too. Maybe even more so than me!

Haha I would love to see Robbie dance like that, or wear any of those outfits. I also noted that even I can dance better than Gary Barlow, it was hilarious watching him try, bless him.

Aww, what a shame, we could have at least waved at each other if we'd known!

Being old, I was in the level 1 unreserved seating so didn't get the chance to shake Jason's hand or touch Marky's shoulder this time :D but it was still an incredible show. DVD should be out soon too.

Did you listen to the show on Chris Moyles the next day?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I went to a Robbie concert at a nightclub when he had just released LTAL (before Angel had been released and only his diehard fans had a copy) and because I was very drunk I told him to 'Wop It Out Rob' and he didn't. I was very loud and he looked in my direction so he did hear me! :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aww, what a shame, we could have at least waved at each other if we'd known!

Being old, I was in the level 1 unreserved seating so didn't get the chance to shake Jason's hand or touch Marky's shoulder this time :D but it was still an incredible show. DVD should be out soon too.

Did you listen to the show on Chris Moyles the next day?

Yes, I set my alarm and listened - I was absolutely knackered having missed the train back and waiting at King's Cross for about 2 hours etc etc, but it was so worth it. Haha "being old" - that was my mum's excuse for not trying to get close at the RW concert. Saying that, my legs were in AGONY after TT. It was such a lovely day though, wasn't the weather perfect?
    We could have waved, there were only 90 000 (or something) people to pick from!
    I went to a Robbie concert at a nightclub when he had just released LTAL (before Angel had been released and only his diehard fans had a copy) and because I was very drunk I told him to 'Wop It Out Rob' and he didn't. I was very loud and he looked in my direction so he did hear me! :mad:

I've never heard this story!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It's AngelS ffs!!! :mad::D

I'm amazed he didn't, as you so succinctly put it, "Wop It Out". He used to get everything out on a whim in those days....
  • Options
    sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member

Hi Angus! Which Take That concert did you go to that was rubbish? Just curious. I just wonder why you'd go to a concert of a group you don't like.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I set my alarm and listened - I was absolutely knackered having missed the train back and waiting at King's Cross for about 2 hours etc etc, but it was so worth it. Haha "being old" - that was my mum's excuse for not trying to get close at the RW concert. Saying that, my legs were in AGONY after TT. It was such a lovely day though, wasn't the weather perfect?
    We could have waved, there were only 90 000 (or something) people to pick from!

I expect our waves crossed in the air at some point :)

Yes, the weather was perfect, for ages I was spellbound by the balloon against that clear blue sky...

I might have a copy of that Chris Moyles thing should you be interested in reliving the memories.... (there really needs to be a whistling smiley on here...)