Options

The Dandy is 75 next year!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 271
Forum Member
And may I say it's looking particularly young for it's age. I love this comic, it's far better than The Beano! No offence to the red and black comic, but honestly. In case you dont know, Dandy had a big revamp last year with a ton of new strips and it's really got better! Dont you hate it when you try to put a list up, all of the contents on top of each other, but it all ends up stuck together and it looks ugly even for you to read? Anyway, this is what the comic looks like now with the artist. You might have heard of the artist. 1: Cover (Nigel Parkinson) 2: What's inside (Jamie Smart) 3: Little Dermot O'Leary (Nigel Parkinson) 4: Harry Hill's Real Life Adventures in TV Land (Nigel Parkinson) 6: Postman Prat (Lew Stringer) 7: Bananaman (Wayne Thompson) 8: Madvertisement: Ben Hen (Stu Munro) 9: 99 Genius Homework Excuses/Go Compare!/Punslinger/Dad's Turn To Cook (Karl Dixon, Paul Palmer, Stu Munro) 10: Mr Meecher, the Uncool Teacher! (Wilbur Dawbarn) 11: Competition. 12: Send your jokes (Stu Munro) 13: Advertisement. 14: Professor Popalop Puzzle (Lorenzo Etherington) 15: My Freaky Family (Nigel Auchterlounie) 16: My Own Genie (Jamie Smart) 18: Dandy Advent Calendar (Nigel Auchterlounie) 20: Rocky's Horror Show (Wilbur Dawbarn) 21: 99 Genius Homework Excuses/Are you ready for the question, Noel?/Count Slugula/Korky the Cat (Karl Dixon, Wayne Thompson, Nik Holmes, Phil Corbett) 22: Advertisement. 23: The Bogies (Nigel Auchterlounie) 24: Games and Cheats!! (Jamie Smart) 26: Sir Eel's Puzzles (Phil Corbett) 27: Nuke Noodle (Alexander Matthews) 28: Subscription/Dandytown News (Wayne Thompson) 29: 99 Genius Homework Excuses/Snoop Dawg/Animals Eat The Funniest Things/Star T.Rex (Karl Dixon, Wayne Thompson, Duncan Scott, Stephen Waller) 30: Pepperoni Pig (Wayne Thompson) 31: Mailbag (Jamie Smart) 32: Space Raoul (Jamie Smart) 34: George vs Dragon (Andy Fanton) 35: Next Week! (Nigel Auchterlounie, Jamie Smart, Wayne Thompson, Alexander Matthews) 36: Desperate Dan (Jamie Smart) So there you go, I fully hope you buy it this week or next week! A good issue from start to finish (With maybe the exception of Rocky's Horror Show, Adverts and Games and Cheats!! but let's not be picky, eh?) Good on you, Dandy!

Comments