Options

Carol to Lauren you're not coming to my Wedding !

4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
Forum Member
I burst out laughing when she said that and kept repeating it loool :D

Comments

• Options
    Ronell_DavisRonell_Davis Posts: 4,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She can come to the party though ;)
  • Options
    James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    Well TBF Carols BF may not go either
  • Options
    StigofthedumpStigofthedump Posts: 3,993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Ha :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Haha.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    on LF last night she said the wedding was going to be very private and none of them were going but lauren was welcome to come to the party after it.
  • Options
    1fab1fab Posts: 20,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lauren didn't look too bothered. :)
  • Options
    Jacs75Jacs75 Posts: 1,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well there not exactly friends really, there only met 2 weeks ago. It would be normal to invite them the party but not the actual wedding. At least she was honest and not just humour her and say oh course you can come :)
  • Options
    OldnboldOldnbold Posts: 1,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jacs75 wrote: »
    Well there not exactly friends really, there only met 2 weeks ago. It would be normal to invite them the party but not the actual wedding. At least she was honest and not just humour her and say oh course you can come :)

Humour Lauren - give her half an invitation and she would be there like a rat in a sewer.
  • Options
    iMatt_101iMatt_101 Posts: 7,081
    Forum Member
    I thought she sounded a bit harsh with it. Fair enough if she didn't want to invite Lauren but the way she kept repeating it in that tone of voice.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It would be funny if she just showed up anyway with a bunch of flowers (done by herself ) in one hand and a fake invite in the other
  • Options
    Maxine_RochMaxine_Roch Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    I love how blunt she was :p I don't think she meant it in a nasty way she probably meant like she just wants friends an close friends at the actual then other people can come to the party .
  • Options
    Scout66Scout66 Posts: 5,576
    Forum Member
    Oldnbold wrote: »
    Humour Lauren - give her half an invitation and she would be there like a rat in a sewer.

No doubt. After all there will be some sort of media attention at the wedding.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Scout66 wrote: »
    No doubt. After all there will be some sort of media attention at the wedding.
    TBH I doubt that much media will give a damn about it apart from perhaps some Z lister mag
  • Options
    Forum Member
    TBH I doubt that much media will give a damn about it apart from perhaps some Z lister mag

I suspect she'll privately sell the rights to her private wedding ceremony to some tab, likely the one she writes for.
  • Options
    Fairy WingsFairy Wings Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member
    eddeva wrote: »
    on LF last night she said the wedding was going to be very private and none of them were going but lauren was welcome to come to the party after it.

No she didn't.

It was Lauren who said 'its going to be private' all Carol basically said was that Lauren wasn't invited but she could go to the party. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Scout66 wrote: »
    I suspect she'll privately sell the rights to her private wedding ceremony to some tab, likely the one she writes for.

Hope she doesn't want much for it best she'll get is a fiver and half a bottle of cheap wine
  • Options
    sandy50sandy50 Posts: 22,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D:D
    but Carol did say that no-one was invited to the Wedding, it was just going to be Private, but Lauren could go to the party.. The best line from that bit of Live Feed was Lauren telling Carol that Vicky had invited Lauren to her house and Carol said "did she mean it?"
    :eek::D she can be so wicked
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hope she doesn't want much for it best she'll get is a fiver and half a bottle of cheap wine

Forget the fiver she'll do it for the plonk. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I do think the amount of times she talks about him and the big deal she is making over this private wedding she genuinely believes people are a lot more interested in her and her relationship than they really are
  • Options
    tlkwoktlkwok Posts: 338
    Forum Member
    Did Lauren want to go?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 383
    Forum Member
    The sad thing is... Lauren will actually be hurt when she's not invited to the wedding or party. :(
  • Options
    Jakone-BeeJakone-Bee Posts: 1,764
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    None of them will want Lauren anywhere near them when they leave the house. Nobody will meet up with her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Jakone-Bee wrote: »
    None of them will want Lauren anywhere near them when they leave the house. Nobody will meet up with her.

TBH I'd sooner be around Lauren than Carol or Charlotte
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If I was Lauren I wouldn't go to the party.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The sad thing is... Lauren will actually be hurt when she's not invited to the wedding or party. :(

Yeah, I can't see Carol inviting Lauren to the party. I think she just said it was okay to come to the party because she was drunk.