Options

The Rizzoli & Isles Thread (UK pace)

1235»

Comments

• Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just got my Sky "Never Miss" reminder for Season 3 starting Thursday 10th of Jan at 9-10pm.

Which gives me a major headache as new American Dad starts on FX at 9:30pm as well, with 2 Broke Girls also on E4 .. Nooo!
  • Options
    carl.waringcarl.waring Posts: 35,759
    Forum Member
    Yep. My Tivo has picked it up already and I have three tuners :p:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep. My Tivo has picked it up already and I have three tuners :p:D

Well I realised it wasn't just American Dad and 2 Broke Girls that clashes - it's also Suits and Blue Bloods as well.

So you'd need at least 5 tuners to record all that. So there :)
  • Options
    HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just got my Sky "Never Miss" reminder for Season 3 starting Thursday 10th of Jan at 9-10pm.
    !

Good stuff!! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well I realised it wasn't just American Dad and 2 Broke Girls that clashes - it's also Suits and Blue Bloods as well.

So you'd need at least 5 tuners to record all that. So there :)
    Not really as they're all repeated in the same week. So you'll be okay despite have one less tuner :p
  • Options
    barracuda91barracuda91 Posts: 3,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm really enjoying this season so far. Although there doesn't seem to be an ongoing story arc at the moment, I've been liking the Maura and her mother situation. I'm glad they didn't drag out Hope finding out and looking forward to seeing how that pans out.

Also I still love Angela :D
  • Options
    MarkynottsMarkynotts Posts: 5,255
    Forum Member
    I'm really enjoying this season so far. Although there doesn't seem to be an ongoing story arc at the moment, I've been liking the Maura and her mother situation. I'm glad they didn't drag out Hope finding out and looking forward to seeing how that pans out.

Also I still love Angela :D

Ive really enjoyed this season, having watched the final episode on Sunday night. It looked liked it was heading for a massive cliffhanger but it was all fortunately resolved in the last 5 minutes.

It's a long time to wait until the middle of summer for new episodes :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just a heads-up, Season 5 starts next Thursday night on Alibi at 9pm.
  • Options
    Chiltons CaneChiltons Cane Posts: 23,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't wait, love this show. Sad that we'll no longer have Frost though :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've seen the first two episodes already, so i'll start with Ep3 - i couldn't handle watching Episode 2 again ..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Just a heads-up, Season 5 starts next Thursday night on Alibi at 9pm.
    Weird. Thought I'd mentioned this already :confused: I guess not. Or it was in another thread :D
  • Options
    Matt35Matt35 Posts: 30,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just seen last weeks ep. Very sad. It must have been hard to film for the actors. Maybe why they did it. A way of remembering him.
  • Options
    Terry.RTerry.R Posts: 1,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Matt35 wrote: »
    Just seen last weeks ep. Very sad. It must have been hard to film for the actors. Maybe why they did it. A way of remembering him.

You got the sense that the actors words that they spoke - even though it was scripted - was from the heart. A very moving tribute to Lee.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Very sad.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Last 10 mins was very moving. You felt both ladies weren't acting when they had their private cry. :(
  • Options
    matchmakermatchmaker Posts: 1,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was Bruce McGill really playing the guitar and singing on tonights episode on Alibi? Very impressive if he was!
  • Options
    Forum Member
  • Options
    LazySusanLazySusan Posts: 6,427
    Forum Member
    Any one know when the new series starts?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Not in the next two weeks for sure. Only just come back in the US. I suspect sometime in March.
  • Options
    OcadoOcado Posts: 1,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I asked Alibi through Twitter, all they said was Spring 2015. Missing it though, I am seriously in love with Angie Harmon.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Anyone who isn't is obviously a lunatic :)
  • Options
    LazySusanLazySusan Posts: 6,427
    Forum Member
    Just in case anyone missed this the series continued last night. Good episode, hopefully anyone that missed it can get it on catch up or I player.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I should have thought to mention it sooner as I found out last week. Sorry :blush:

Glad it's back though :)

https://dvdbash.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/rizzoli-isles-angie-harmon-sasha-alexander-dvdbash-8.jpg