Options

What is the worst variant of a fizzy drink you have ever tasted?

13»

Comments

• Options
    lem ramsaylem ramsay Posts: 1,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    neilp73 wrote: »
    Why not just drink Coke zero then?

Because it was on offer in Asda for £1, whereas Coke Zero 2 Lt wasn't so I was buying the cherry one.
    I normally buy Pepsi Max when it's £1 or 2 for 2. Now they have coke on offer 2 for 2 so I bought Diet Coke.
    I refuse to pay almost £2 for a bottle as it lasts a day here so I tend to buy things discounted.
    I bought Fanta Zero as well because it was £1, much better than Tango.
    Since I drink a lot, I have to rely on the diet versions, otherwise I would be ingesting thousands of calories a day with the regular versions full of sugar.
    Sweeteners might be bad but sugar isn't better. I don't mind water, but it has to be fizzy.
  • Options
    Johnnys ArcadeJohnnys Arcade Posts: 4,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lem ramsay wrote: »
    Because it was on offer in Asda for £1, whereas Coke Zero 2 Lt wasn't so I was buying the cherry one.
    I normally buy Pepsi Max when it's £1 or 2 for 2. Now they have coke on offer 2 for 2 so I bought Diet Coke.
    I refuse to pay almost £2 for a bottle as it lasts a day here so I tend to buy things discounted.
    I bought Fanta Zero as well because it was £1, much better than Tango.
    Since I drink a lot, I have to rely on the diet versions, otherwise I would be ingesting thousands of calories a day with the regular versions full of sugar.
    Sweeteners might be bad but sugar isn't better. I don't mind water, but it has to be fizzy.

You sound like a fizzy juice addict just like me! Asa matter of interest, do you drink tea or coffee? Neither for me.
  • Options
    lem ramsaylem ramsay Posts: 1,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You sound like a fizzy juice addict just like me! Asa matter of interest, do you drink tea or coffee? Neither for me.

I don't like tea, but like my coffee, has to be real coffee, not the instant one.
    I guess I am a bit of an addict in regards to fizzy drinks :D