Options

Big Brother Australia - Episode 34 - 20 October - 10.30am

richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,920
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭✭
Fresh week is upon us, and we hurtle towards another double eviction this week

http://bbaustralia2014.blogspot.co.uk/p/live-stream-of-big-brother-australia.html

Comments

• Options
    DrDetroitDrDetroit Posts: 111
    Forum Member
    Today's Episode #34 is now uploaded to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VR-VcB4O8_I
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ugh. How sleazy are Lawson and Cat?
  • Options
    firefly_irlfirefly_irl Posts: 4,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I literally died, this is more of a trainwreck than Drew and Tully were.

David has fallen so much in my estimation now he's up Sandra's ass.
  • Options
    richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I literally died, this is more of a trainwreck than Drew and Tully were.

David has fallen so much in my estimation now he's up Sandra's ass.

Don't think it will make much difference in the grand scheme of things as Sandra will most likely be gone on Wednesday anyway ;):(

However it was nice of Priya to treat Sandra to some time in the Sanctuary :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah hopefully, although Priya inadvertently gifting Sandra airtime with her sanctuary invite today.

Cat and Lawson have committed like reality tv suicide for 2 people who were popular in the early weeks.
  • Options
    zolugzolug Posts: 2,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really hope that Sandra and Ryan goes this week.
  • Options
    bellabellabellabellabellabella Posts: 110
    Forum Member
    Omg. Forgot what negative nancies this forum can be!

I loved this episode. Retro BB. Romance. Plotting, opinions. A musical number

fantastic

Ty everyone for the tip to warch Bb Australia!
  • Options
    ItsTotesSoFluffItsTotesSoFluff Posts: 2,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find the Kat and Lawson situation different to Drew and Tully, it always seemed like Tully didn't care or mention her girlfriend. Although I was hiding behind my eyes when Lawson was answering them questions then the make out session my oh my lol :D

I'd rather lose Jason and Sandra this week.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know it was beyond awkward for the viewer, whereas I never felt that way with the Tully/Drew thing. Also I don't think Tully was dating her girlfriend that long last year, like Lawson's relationship is pretty long term even if they did break up and get back together just before he went in.

I'd love to see more of the housemates opinions on it in the DR :D
  • Options
    09beyoncefan09beyoncefan Posts: 2,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Clawson are just such a mess, but I have to love watching them?! I just can't at them managing to stay apart for barely a couple of days though, and them Lawson is just like "lolbye Candice" and then the two are snogging! I really think Cat could have potentially have been a Jade for this series and done really well without this, same for Lawson (potential finalist). "Reality suicide" is such a great way to describe it haha! It's just how he so easily answered that he'd choose Cat over Candice! Eek.

Sandra HAS to go. My god I cannot stand her, she is such a misery... She reminds me of the kind of girl in school who hangs around with hot guys a year or two above her (although she's older than Ryan I think) and then thinks she's it. She just has a bit of a mean girl vibe about her and I hate her silly little clique with David and Ryan, I liked David before now but he's just her little lapdog. Sandra and Ryan going would be perfect, there's no way Sandra is staying though surely!! If Ryan really must stay for whatever reason, Jason going wouldn't be awful either. Queen Priya must stay though, yay at her being HOH! She'll be utterly perfect I'm sure.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah as long as Priya stays and Sandra goes I'll be happy. Don't mind who out of Ryan, David, Jason follow that misery out the door.

David was someone I liked but he's clearly a flop and an idiot, if he was strategic he'd cop on to the fact Skye is popular and be cool with her rather than call her out.
  • Options
    mysty211mysty211 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't believe the way Lawson is handling his situation basically saying he's still with his girlfriend but he knows it'll be over but until she actually says that they're still together and then kiss Cat. He doesn't seem as if he wants to save it . Just like he's saying well I'm cheating I don't care anymore.

Starting to not like David didn't like the way he was pointing all that stuff out about the housemates. Sandra is just so negative I hope she leaves.
  • Options
    Artemis1Artemis1 Posts: 1,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah as long as Priya stays and Sandra goes I'll be happy. Don't mind who out of Ryan, David, Jason follow that misery out the door.

David was someone I liked but he's clearly a flop and an idiot, if he was strategic he'd cop on to the fact Skye is popular and be cool with her rather than call her out.

Totally agree with you .
    David trying to annoy Skye in front of the group so the housemates will put her up.

I love Skye's singing voice and the fact David was picked to sing with her kinda spoilt plans he related to Sandra.

Priya's analysis in the sanctuary was brilliant and I hope we see that all week especially when they go to the room where they can talk about noms.I wonder will she get info from Sandra. interesting.

David out because he has shown his true colours
    Sandra then Ryan .

Skye to win.