Options

The Sophie & Sian Storyline (Corrie - Part 28)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MischaM wrote: »
    Afternoon .... Happy Hogmanay :D

Really looking forward to tonight's episodes :cool should be awesome:
    Happy NYE

Your not the only one excited:D
    I don't/won't miss you award:
    Ryan Connor
    ^^^ i like that one cause it sooo true :cool:

True:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    GillyNomad wrote: »
    good idea

Youtube vid of Brooke in Ad of the year
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WINFeZU9ohw

Thanx for this.
  • Options
    cfc86cfc86 Posts: 31,809
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yorksblue wrote: »
    Another preview page from the new site

The video Siophie history page

http://www.corriecountdown.co.uk/videohistory.jpg

Looks great Mark.

I'm still nervous for tonight. think I'm gonna be missing the first episode but should be back for the second. Apparently me telling people I'm not going out til after 9 doesn't work.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,056
    Forum Member
    good idea

Cheers for posting. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So basically this new place that Mark is putting together, is like LJ/chat all rolled into one, so we can all multi-task, which is what I have been doing for the past 3 months:p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cfc86 wrote: »
    Looks great Mark.

I'm still nervous for tonight. think I'm gonna be missing the first episode but should be back for the second. Apparently me telling people I'm not going out til after 9 doesn't work.

Yea tell me about it lol i was like im watching corrie and then ill be out... my friends where like :eek::eek:

they are trying to drag me out of the house now so im going to run and hide lol :p

hows u sam?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Happy NYE

Your not the only one excited:D

True:p

haha i know :)

hows u rach???
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,524
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So basically this new place that Mark is putting together, is like LJ/chat all rolled into one, so we can all multi-task, which is what I have been doing for the past 3 months:p

Yea basically :D

What would be good would be a way we could bookmark any LJ's we wanted to and it would notify us of any updates. I know LJ does this but I really cba signing up to anything more, got so many names and passwords I have to remember already :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    According to Corrie Countdown, approx 6h 27mins
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm being all positive about tonight's episodes as we know we will be seeing Siophie and the scenes will be awesome i have every confidence in that :D

We should all embrace the fact that tonight and Monday they will be featured heavily, whether through their own storyline or as a part of Webstergate :D

We will see the following tonight in some shape or form.
    Discussing going out or being out . Being drunk or tipsy .... Having a bit of a snog fest ... Heading to bed at least ... we also know they definatlely consummate their relationship though we def wont see that :rolleyes: :cool:

On Monday we see
    Sally catching them in bed .. being dragged down stairs to appear in front of Sally .... being thrown out .... turning up at Eileens ... scenes with Rosie and the rest :D .. Sophie discussing her faith with Sian

That is potentially a lot of Siophe scenes over the 2 days :cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,587
    Forum Member
    good idea

Thanks for the link
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    GalaxyAxle wrote: »

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: <<< NUFF SAID! :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fionaa_xD wrote: »
    Yea basically :D

What would be good would be a way we could bookmark any LJ's we wanted to and it would notify us of any updates. I know LJ does this but I really cba signing up to anything more, got so many names and passwords I have to remember already :eek:

Same, I am a good multi-tasker, hence the reason half my posts are only a few lines long at the night-time:p

I have too many passwords and different usernames, damn you Siophie addiction:p:o

Fine Zoe, found out have to go to Nan's for NY dinner tomorrow, I mean I don't even think I can look at food properly tomorrow
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GalaxyAxle wrote: »

WOOPWOOP :D:D:D:o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,587
    Forum Member
    MischaM wrote: »
    I'm being all positive about tonight's episodes as we know we will be seeing Siophie and the scenes will be awesome i have every confidence in that :D

We should all embrace the fact that tonight and Monday they will be featured heavily, whether through their own storyline or as a part of Webstergate :D

We will see the following tonight in some shape or form.
    Discussing going out or being out . Being drunk or tipsy .... Having a bit of a snog fest ... Heading to bed at least ... we also know they definatlely consummate their relationship though we def wont see that :rolleyes: :cool:

On Monday we see
    Sally catching them in bed .. being dragged down stairs to appear in front of Sally .... being thrown out .... turning up at Eileens ... scenes with Rosie and the rest :D .. Sophie discussing her faith with Sian

That is potentially a lot of Siophe scenes over the 2 days :cool:

When you pit it like that sounds good the amnount coming up
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    good idea

Thanks for this :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another preview page from the new site

The video Siophie history page

http://www.corriecountdown.co.uk/videohistory.jpg

That looks really good . looking forward to seeing all this :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,486
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yeah basically it's ds, chat, LJ, blog, individual image galleries all rolled under one account and within one site

That's the plan anyway :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Same, I am a good multi-tasker, hence the reason half my posts are only a few lines long at the night-time:p

I have too many passwords and different usernames, damn you Siophie addiction:p:o

Fine Zoe, found out have to go to Nan's for NY dinner tomorrow, I mean I don't even think I can look at food properly tomorrow

Good Good , and haha toms my mates coming over and were gnna watch dvds and sleep, if anyone bothers trying to get me up god help em is all i can say :mad::rolleyes:

well good luck with that rach :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm just imagining the look of shock on my family's face when Sophie and Sian head upstairs :D will be quite funny, I'm the only one out of all of us that knows what's happening :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah basically it's ds, chat, LJ, blog, individual image galleries all rolled under one account and within one site

Don't worry I understand now, just got confused were you said permanent home, I get half my info from this site and other sites when I'm lurking/chatting/posting on here anyway.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Sounds awsome :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Sounds like a good plan. Are people still going to use this thread/LJ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    matt99 wrote: »

I'll still use this thread, aye :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,486
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    matt99 wrote: »

Entirely up to them

New forum will allow avatars, signatures, directly embedded videos, spoiler system will be there

The only feature that won't be there is multi quoting but that's coming at a later date when a new version is released
This discussion has been closed.