Options

Coleen in the diary room, LOL.....

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,596
Forum Member
✭✭✭
"Give me a minute....."

She really meant "Give me a minute while i do my best acting skills to gather some fake blubbers and tears"

:D

Comments

• Options
    Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thats it exactly:)
  • Options
    LayzeegoatLayzeegoat Posts: 1,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SCDchick wrote: »
    "Give me a minute....."

She really meant "Give me a minute while i do my best acting skills to gather some fake blubbers and tears"

What acting skills? Coleen is a singer and TV presenter. It's Julie who's the actress (literally).
  • Options
    duncannduncann Posts: 11,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think her tears are fake. I'm very glad she has gone back to her original position on Julie.
  • Options
    Kopite1763Kopite1763 Posts: 6,835
    Forum Member
    "Give me a minute....."

Coleen's not the actress :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kopite1763 wrote: »
    Coleen's not the actress :D

I meant she needed a minute to push some tears out, pity she couldent ask for Julie to give her some acting tips....:p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    duncann wrote: »
    I don't think her tears are fake. I'm very glad she has gone back to her original position on Julie.

Sadly, I don't think she ever left it. Just pretended to.
  • Options
    sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nah she just feels sorry for herself.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,908
    Forum Member
    "Give me a minute....."

Wasn't she pathetic.......Coleen has been a big disappointment, I thought she was going to be a funny bubbly HM, but she's obsessed with Julie, why she cant just get on with the others and talk to Julie only when she needs to beats me, she ruined her time in there obsessing about Julie, running her down all the time. Julie knows Coleen doesn't like her but she hasn't allowed it to interfere with her time in there.

Coleen is the prime example of someone who shouldn't go in BB, she cant take criticism and blames other people for her downfalls.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,908
    Forum Member
    Aprilis wrote: »
    Sadly, I don't think she ever left it. Just pretended to.

She said as much in the D/R when she felt people would hate her for nominating a national treasure:rolleyes:, she obviously thought that is why she was bood, so she put on an act for julie, Julie fell for it as she didn't nominate her that week.....The Coleen says Julie is acting:rolleyes:
  • Options
    CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jak14 wrote: »
    Wasn't she pathetic.......Coleen has been a big disappointment, I thought she was going to be a funny bubbly HM, but she's obsessed with Julie, why she cant just get on with the others and talk to Julie only when she needs to beats me, she ruined her time in there obsessing about Julie, running her down all the time. Julie knows Coleen doesn't like her but she hasn't allowed it to interfere with her time in there.

Coleen is the prime example of someone who shouldn't go in BB, she cant take criticism and blames other people for her downfalls.

Coleen obsessed! :confused:

Julie is obsessed with Coleen to beyond ridiculous. She's the one who's had to lie her way through her justification of her dislike for Coleen. The silly old Woman knows only too well Coleen is the ONLY one who won't blow smoke up her arse, and boy does it show.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jak14 wrote: »
    She said as much in the D/R when she felt people would hate her for nominating a national treasure:rolleyes:, she obviously thought that is why she was bood, so she put on an act for julie, Julie fell for it as she didn't nominate her that week.....The Coleen says Julie is acting:rolleyes:

That's exactly how I see it too, Jak. Glad I'm not the only one :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dont get me started on Danicas fake tears, good god.....

She had to pull her cap down to disguise her crocodile tears drying up
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Give me a minute....."

LOL that's exactly what I said when she did it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Coleen obsessed! :confused:

Julie is obsessed with Coleen to beyond ridiculous. She's the one who's had to lie her way through her justification of her dislike for Coleen. The silly old Woman knows only too well Coleen is the ONLY one who won't blow smoke up her arse, and boy does it show.

LOL Coleen is just as fake, didn't see her telling Julie to get off her when she hugged her in the bedroom, she hugged her back tightly.
  • Options
    i_am_a_gremlini_am_a_gremlin Posts: 3,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Give me a minute....."

^^^^^^^^this this this
  • Options
    sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    duncann wrote: »

Me too. She should have stuck with her first instincts as she was so right.
  • Options
    CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sasparella wrote: »
    LOL Coleen is just as fake, didn't see her telling Julie to get off her when she hugged her in the bedroom, she hugged her back tightly.

She had no choice. Julie came crawling over to her like the fake 2 faced old goat she is. Loved Coleen's "Oh my god " when she saw her coming over LMAO:D
  • Options
    sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I meant she needed a minute to push some tears out, pity she couldent ask for Julie to give her some acting tips....:p

Well they've only got a week, and since Julie doesn't seem to have been able to manage to play anyone other than her natural self ......................... You get my drift. :cool:
  • Options
    BBKateBBKate Posts: 369
    Forum Member
    I have seen coleen on other shows and she is always the peace maker , She has also said she does not cry infront of people often which I belive, but this is a very intense situation,no pun intended .but from some peoples replys on here I think It says alot more of their nature than coleens
  • Options
    CressidaCressida Posts: 3,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Colleen suffers in silence but it's far from that when she's in the diary room.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL that's exactly what I said when she did it.

I bet she was pushing those tears out as hard as she possibly could while she had her hands cupped over her face :D