Options

Tottenham Hotspur fans on the forum? (Part 9)

1160161162163164166»

Comments

• Options
    soulboy77soulboy77 Posts: 24,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Knarf44 wrote: »
    ...Seems Levy is also penny pinching with Shalke over Holtby who have turned down our offer....
    Had to admire Levy's cheek. Apparently we only offered £840k (which is about €1m) but have since gone in with an improved offer. So it seems that Holtby will definitely be joining us in this transfer window.
  • Options
    Andy-BAndy-B Posts: 6,800
    Forum Member
    Fwiw, the Holy Grail for me is a two point average and given 3 of the next 4 games are away I'm a little disappointed we're not closer to that average.

Things are okay atm, but there's no cushion for even a short run of poor form.
  • Options
    soulboy77soulboy77 Posts: 24,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andy-B wrote: »
    Fwiw, the Holy Grail for me is a two point average and given 3 of the next 4 games are away I'm a little disappointed we're not closer to that average.

Things are okay atm, but there's no cushion for even a short run of poor form.
    The 3 away games are winnable and might suit as more as the oppo teams will be more attacking on their home turf (unless they do a QPR), so there should be more space to exploit.
  • Options
    PeePee Posts: 8,154
    Forum Member
  • Options
    PeePee Posts: 8,154
    Forum Member
    Defoe is injured...apparently
  • Options
    SupportSupport Posts: 70,853
    Administrator
      Admin Notice: This thread is continued here: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=63783708#post63783708
    This discussion has been closed.