The celebrity line-up (SO FAR!)

FiregazerFiregazer Posts: 5,888
Forum Member
I cried when I found out who might be entering the house. Who are these 'celebrities' ??

Cheryl Fergison

Soap actress Cheryl, famous for playing the late Heather Trott in BBC One soap Eastenders, is said to have agreed to a £175,000 deal. With Cheryl having admitted that she’d love to enter the house, and with a free schedule after leaving Eastenders, we’d be very surprised if we don’t see her inside this summer!

Janice Dickinson

After a stint in the I’m A Celebrity jungle, Janice Dickson is now being lined up for a few weeks inside the Celebrity Big Brother house. She’s been offered £50,000, and we’d love it to be happen, although would hate to be the ones sharing the house with her!

Rhian Sugden

Who? Rhian hit the headlines (sort of) last year after she was chatted up by presenter Vernon Kay by text. Not exactly the biggest claim to fame, but some times it’s the lesser known stars that prove to be the best in BB.

Julie Goodyear

Another soap star amongst the rumours is Corrie star Julie Goodyear, who has reportedly agreed a £300,000 offer to enter the house come August.

Julian Clary

Comic Julian Clary is quite a big name on this list, and seems somewhat out of place. Nonetheless, it’s claimed that the camp funny man has agreed a £325,000 deal to join the line up on Channel 5 later this year, we’re certainly hoping this one is true!

Jasmine Lennard

Model Jasmine Lennard has become one of the more recent rumours, with the ex of Simon Cowell set to spill all about her fling with the music mogul in the Celebrity Big Brother 2012 house in a few weeks’ time!

MC Harvey

Ex of Britain’s Got Talent judge Alesha Dixon, rapper MC Harvey hit the headlines earlier this year over claims he had a relationship with Cheryl Cole. No doubt Channel 5 bosses will be hoping that MC Harvey, real name Michael Harvey, Jr, will tell his side of the story in the house.

Danica Thrall

Model Dancia previously appeared in Channel 4 documentary Sex, Lies and Rinsing Guys. The one-off show followed the lives of Danica and similar girls who chase men for their money. Now the 22-year-old is set for the Celebrity Big Brother house and warns she knows how to get her own way!

Dog The Bounty Hunter (Duane Chapman)

American reality telly star Dog, real name Duane Chapman, is said to have agreed a deal to join this year’s CBB line up. With his US series having been axed after more than 12 series, a spell in the BB house is sure to keep Dog in the public eye.

Coleen Nolan

BB host Brian Dowling previously revealed that Coleen was top of the producer’s wishlist, and now the Loose Woman presenter is set to be following in the footsteps of costar Denise Welch and enter the house this summer. Will Coleen manage to win just like Denise?

Other stars completing the line up are said to include a top London Olympic star and a “Playboy Price”.

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/99238-celebrity-big-brother-2012-housemate-line-up-probably.html#ixzz22xCAkfft

Comments

• I <3 TweetyI <3 Tweety Posts: 8,286
    Forum Member
    omg Janice Dickinson, I hope so! :D
  • DanslinkDanslink Posts: 8,365
    Forum Member
    As long as Janice Dickinson's there, it will be worth it.
  • FiregazerFiregazer Posts: 5,888
    Forum Member
    Hope Cheryl, Janice, Julian and Julie are here. The rest aren't even celebrities, just former celebrities boyfriends and girlfriends
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    This can't be right - I've actually heard of 2 of them - usually I don't have a clue who anyone is
  • xXxAnneAxXxxXxAnneAxXx Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Firegazer wrote: »
    Hope Cheryl, Janice, Julian and Julie are here. The rest aren't even celebrities, just former celebrities boyfriends and girlfriends

^ This. And Dog (he's a dude) ... as for the rest, bottom of the barrel as usual. Won't be watching, this years BB has finished me for any further series. I'm done with it.
  • ITS JUST MEITS JUST ME Posts: 324
    Forum Member
    heard of 6 of them. Janice and Julian should be good to watch
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 294
    Forum Member
    I <3 Tweety wrote: »
    omg Janice Dickinson, I hope so! :D
    This^ she was a ightmare on IACGMOOH USA
  • Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know ALL of them bar jasmine.
  • 027huds027huds Posts: 12,571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm already voting Janice to win :D
  • gentleguygentleguy Posts: 16,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mc harvey yaaay he is so fine lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 294
    Forum Member
    They really should do a bbots BB so we het rid of all the guests and audience, ot film it, lock them in a house and throw away the key.... Iain Lee is exempt though as apart from being a clear winner i like him on my tv
  • Andrew_DuncanAndrew_Duncan Posts: 1,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Janice and Cheryl are the only ones i'm looking forward too. Preferred last series 'celebrities' at least I had heard of the majority of them.
  • wotnotwotnot Posts: 9,565
    Forum Member
    I'll look forward to Dog, Janice and Julian :)
    Forum Member
    I want Chantelle back for CBB!

and I also wanted Mark Wright :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Janice would be brilliant. She's like a fenale version of science, just will piss everyone off :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Olympic star? Anthony ogogo again? And playboy prince?
  • GrecomaniaGrecomania Posts: 19,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Seems about par for the course. Am always amused at the phrasing though "Colleen Nolan, top of the producers list", yeah you can just see it, Gaga, Angelina, Brad, Madonna, Clint, glad you're all interested but we've got the bird from Loose Women who sang "I'm in the mood for dancin', romancin'".
  • bingoesbingoes Posts: 4,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Julian and Janet, great
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,790
    Forum Member
    Of that list Janice Dickinson is the only one I am interested to see, the rest I either don't know who they are or simply don't care.
  • GrecomaniaGrecomania Posts: 19,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Salv* wrote: »

Pure speculation on their part I'm guessing, 541 athletes on the team, bound to be someone who fancies it.

That playboy prince, might be that weirdo who was obsessed with Jade Goody and other slebs, can't remember his name.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was mc Harvey the one on reality show The Games few years back, or am I confussed again
  • gentleguygentleguy Posts: 16,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    auntysplat wrote: »
    Was mc Harvey the one on reality show The Games few years back, or am I confussed again

yes he was
    Forum Member
    auntysplat wrote: »

Yeah he was
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,790
    Forum Member
    Salv* wrote: »

Anthony Ogogo is guaranteed to win an Olympic medal on Sunday, no way is he going to be doing CBB.
  • lea27lea27 Posts: 11,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Colleen :yawn: