Hollyoaks Autumn Cast Cull Prediction Game!

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sonny
    Carmel
    Phoebe
    Dennis
  • los.kavlos.kav Posts: 8,053
    Forum Member
    Esther
    Freddie
    Ziggy
    Phoebe
  • jboy2k8jboy2k8 Posts: 1,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Esther will die from being shot, but will be on life support for a few days before dying. In the train crash I think Dennis, Phoebe, Sonny and Carmel will die, with Carmel being the big shock death. I don't think they will kill off Ziggy in the lift collapse, because that would just be another death to try and get Cameron and Leela back together. I wouldn't surprised if they killed off Tegan though, with Rose then going to live with a Grace and Trevor. As for Mercedes I think she will have her own exit, something which go well with her character, like running off with a millionaire or something like that.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 242
    Forum Member
    Sonny
    Carmel
    Freddie
    Joe
  • MrJamesMrJames Posts: 8,127
    Forum Member
    Esther
    Dennis
    Freddie
    Sonny

(Grace's baby)
  • lady_xanaxlady_xanax Posts: 5,662
    Forum Member
    It would be ridiculous not to kill off Sonny- and for the shock factor, one of the McQueens.

I can see George and Vincent going on a train to London and one or both of them dying.
  • lady_xanaxlady_xanax Posts: 5,662
    Forum Member
    lady_xanax wrote: »
    It would be ridiculous not to kill off Sonny- and for the shock factor, one of the McQueens.

I can see George and Vincent going on a train to London and one or both of them dying.

Okay, I don't think they'd bother bringing back George and Vincent to kill them off.

I'll go for:
    Sonny
    Esther
    Carmel
    Dennis
  • xNATILLYxxNATILLYx Posts: 6,509
    Forum Member
    If they kill off my cameron there will be hell to pay but he is no doubt safe for now
    anyway the job in hand

carmel
    Dennis
    phoebe
    patrick
  • s.mouses.mouse Posts: 351
    Forum Member
    Phoebe
    Dennis
    Esther
    Sonny
    Carmel
  • winter99winter99 Posts: 16,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've decided to scrap the point thingy. Here are the current standings. :)

0 – Pothuthic

1 - SMIDSYmk2 (Carmel), priscilla (Carmel), Reo (Sonny), pudge2 (Sonny), zerothehero (Carmel), ykmax (Carmel), robertfitz (Carmel), RondeEE (Carmel), Ownnnn (Carmel), qwertye (Carmel), NicolaClare (Carmel), QuidditchBabe (Carmel), attitude99 (Sonny), Dan S (Sonny), Mr James (Sonny) & xNATILLYx (Carmel).

2 - mojo5000 (Carmel & Sonny), Emily_xxx (Carmel & Sonny), chill102546 (Carmel & Sonny), grazemytvaddict (Carmel & Sonny), HarrietGrace (Sonny & Carmel), belle15 (Carmel & Sonny) & lady_xanax (Carmel & Sonny).

We shall get a full leaderboard after the 28th as Autumn will have ended and we will be in the Winter season!

Feel free to vote in my Hollyoaks Autumn Character Calendar!