Comments

• Options
    rebelrickbrebelrickb Posts: 130
    Forum Member
    he must get sore knees
  • Options
    MandarkMandark Posts: 47,964
    Forum Member
    I thought the fire was silly , he could of done some jumping up walls stuff instead.
    I was expecting him to walk on the ceiling!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jeanie wrote: »
    I just feel that it's not a level playing field.

The acts are told that they have to 'step up' their performances - which means for a dancer or impressionist or such like, they have to totally change their routines or bring in new elements to make their acts more interesting.

All a singer has to do is sing a different song. Their acts are simply 'stepped up' by the show providing a choir and some fancy lighting. Basically Jai, Ronan and New Bounce did very little in the way of doing anything different in essence.

It shouldn't be that hard for a dancer or impressionist who have been doing it for years to change their routine for TV. Have they only ever performed one routine in their lives? If so they shouldn't be there.
  • Options
    RetrospectiveRetrospective Posts: 3,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought the fire was silly , he could of done some jumping up walls stuff instead.

He's not a stunt man. He did moves that I didn't think a human could do at his audition and in the semi final. Tonight he did something different and I thought he was great!
    Could you jump up walls then? I couldn't.
    Mandark wrote: »
    I was expecting him to walk on the ceiling!!

Give the guy a break. Could you walk on the ceiling?:rolleyes:
  • Options
    DandemDandem Posts: 13,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He was worse unfortunately than the semis. 4th was about right, although he was still better than New Bounce.

I wanted him to win, but he didn't raise his game and didn't deserve to win. It was just unfortunate really.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 336
    Forum Member
    I thought he did quite well , and managed to add a few new idea's , but surely his type of dance must take a psychical toll in such a short time ?