Options

World Wrestling Entertainment Discussion XXII (Spoilers)

Comments

• Options
    KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/528480_566293916895_160401429_31076158_1493560603_n.jpg

Mistake or was it published early?
    (Mark Henry being listed as WWE Champion)
  • Options
    Harris_07Harris_07 Posts: 27,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KieranDS wrote: »
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/528480_566293916895_160401429_31076158_1493560603_n.jpg

Is it your screenshot? (Could just be Photoshopped.)

Probably a mistake. But as people have said, WWE/Vince change their minds all the time, so it could happen. I doubt it very much though.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,505
    Forum Member
    jamespondo wrote: »
    Cannot believe they missed out on a golden opportunity to introduce Dean Ambrose by confronting and attacking Mick Foley.

I'm glad they didn't bring him in on this show, he deserves a bigger and better stage. I think they did well to tease ppl he would be appearing here and that only makes them/me want to see him more.
    dont get me wrong Heaths a good wrestler but as a talker nah his hillbilly accent irritates me.

Isn't that the point, the guy is such an obvious douche, everybody seems to dislike him, thus want to see him get his. He plays the part to perfection, he has 'natural' talent.
  • Options
    Sinister2010Sinister2010 Posts: 6,923
    Forum Member
    I'm glad they didn't bring him in on this show, he deserves a bigger and better stage. I think they did well to tease ppl he would be appearing here and that only makes them/me want to see him more.

Isn't that the point, the guy is such an obvious douche, everybody seems to dislike him, thus want to see him get his. He plays the part to perfection, he has 'natural' talent.

I guess so yes his talented but sometimes I just cant bear to listen to him when he speaks but then again at least he isnt as annoying as Vickie or Michael Cole.

Again sorry to ask again but does anyone know the secret behind those weird arm movements from Skip Sheffield?
  • Options
    NeppyNeppy Posts: 962
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It's easy to change the images in Chrome/Firefox, you just use 'inspect element' and then change the images 'src' attribute.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Harris_07 wrote: »
    Is it your screenshot? (Could just be Photoshopped.)

Probably a mistake. But as people have said, WWE/Vince change their minds all the time, so it could happen. I doubt it very much though.

It was making the rounds on the dirt sheets.
    Neppy wrote: »
    It's easy to change the images in Chrome/Firefox, you just use 'inspect element' and then change the images 'src' attribute.

That probably explains it then.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Someone tell me why Hawkins & Reks are claiming to be in posession of Matt Striker when he was clearly an interviewer at Wrestlemania and was 'kidnapped' before Wrestlemania :confused:
  • Options
    Anvil1984Anvil1984 Posts: 2,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Someone tell me why Hawkins & Reks are claiming to be in posession of Matt Striker when he was clearly an interviewer at Wrestlemania and was 'kidnapped' before Wrestlemania :confused:

This was explained on NXT the week after the kidnap in a segment with Johnny Curtis and Maxine. Curtos said that WWE were ataying Top Secret over Strikera location even goingbas far as hiring a even fatter stunt double for Smackdown. Its not the best continuity but for cheesyness I quite enjoy it
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anvil1984 wrote: »
    This was explained on NXT the week after the kidnap in a segment with Johnny Curtis and Maxine. Curtos said that WWE were ataying Top Secret over Strikera location even goingbas far as hiring a even fatter stunt double for Smackdown. Its not the best continuity but for cheesyness I quite enjoy it

Thanks haha. But this is just silly. Even for NXT :p
  • Options
    QWERTYOPQWERTYOP Posts: 6,878
    Forum Member
    Where did you go? :p

Yeah, they sure are very Nexus-y! :D

The showbiz forum. Which (long story short) got me banned for quite a while. Ah well. Can't believe how much i've missed! Had LOADS to say about WM!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    QWERTYOP wrote: »
    The showbiz forum. Which (long story short) got me banned for quite a while. Ah well. Can't believe how much i've missed! Had LOADS to say about WM!

Fair enough. Go for it, I love reading about other people's opinions. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ah it's alreet. It's in the past now. Rather move on to more current things. Like say... Daniel Bryan.

Am I the only one that think's they're making a mistake by trying to FORCE him to stay heel in the face off the new "YES! YES! YES!" chants?

Sure in the end, it's the fans who ultimately decide who's a face & who's a heel. Two fairly recent examples would be fans cheering for Randy Orton before his face/tweener turn, and the same with RVD. Fans were BEGGING to be able to cheer those guys, and WWE listened and turned them.

Bryan has become some sort of cult hero with the IWC fans, and IMO they're on to a loser in attempting to force a heel DB down our throats.

I do feel damn sorry for Sheamus though. How DB was booked at WM isn't his fault, and now almost every promo he gives is acompanied by "YES!" chants.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Mark Henry thing was a fake...loads of people are changing the website now though...look at this http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2c93hOnRR1rqy3w6o1_500.jpg :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The Mark Henry thing was a fake...loads of people are changing the website now though...look at this http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2c93hOnRR1rqy3w6o1_500.jpg :D

YES! YES! YES! :D
  • Options
    Anvil1984Anvil1984 Posts: 2,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks haha. But this is just silly. Even for NXT :p

Yeah I know but I atill enjoy it as its become ita own show the atorylines are daft like Maxine and Regal (who had a little FCW lstoryline last year) having their story intertwines with thia. NXT doeant take itself aerioualy and has picked up since the "competition" ended. Just wish the matches were a bit more varied
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That's the greatest thing I've ever seen, ever.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anvil1984 wrote: »
    Yeah I know but I atill enjoy it as its become ita own show the atorylines are daft like Maxine and Regal (who had a little FCW lstoryline last year) having their story intertwines with thia. NXT doeant take itself aerioualy and has picked up since the "competition" ended. Just wish the matches were a bit more varied

Haha I love NXT myself. Just it's stupid, it's obviously the real Striker and not an imposter, but I can let them off for that. The matches do get a little snoozle-inducing at times but I mainly watch it for the entertaining segments haha.
  • Options
    RedmondRedmond Posts: 19,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ah it's alreet. It's in the past now. Rather move on to more current things. Like say... Daniel Bryan.

Am I the only one that think's they're making a mistake by trying to FORCE him to stay heel in the face off the new "YES! YES! YES!" chants?

Sure in the end, it's the fans who ultimately decide who's a face & who's a heel. Two fairly recent examples would be fans cheering for Randy Orton before his face/tweener turn, and the same with RVD. Fans were BEGGING to be able to cheer those guys, and WWE listened and turned them.

Bryan has become some sort of cult hero with the IWC fans, and IMO they're on to a loser in attempting to force a heel DB down our throats.

I do feel damn sorry for Sheamus though. How DB was booked at WM isn't his fault, and now almost every promo he gives is acompanied by "YES!" chants.

Daniel Bryan is doing so well as a heel though, so I think they are right to keep him a heel for now. It would work better if he played more of a tweener role though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Random question:

Do full time Superstars and Divas have a term in their contract stating that they can only appear in films produced by WWE Studios or can they audition and get a role in a film involving a different organization without WWE Studios involved?
  • Options
    LaFleurLaFleur Posts: 365
    Forum Member
    Off to a Kane signing next week What can i get him to sign?
  • Options
    DanielFDanielF Posts: 2,006
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LaFleur wrote: »
    Off to a Kane signing next week What can i get him to sign?

Kane signing? I thought he was some unstoppable force now? ;)

How about a dental appointment card?
  • Options
    MarshfishMarshfish Posts: 23
    Forum Member
    DanielF wrote: »
    Kane signing? I thought he was some unstoppable force now? ;)

How about a dental appointment card?

Daniel,

Very clever! You remember Kane's previous incarnation as Dr. Isaac Yankem, DDS.

Marshall

My article on the passing of WWE Hall of Famer Chief Jay Strongbow:
    http://marshfish.hubpages.com/hub/Ex-prowrestlingstarChiefJayStrongbow
  • Options
    OminousGloryOminousGlory Posts: 5,019
    Forum Member
    Random question:

Do full time Superstars and Divas have a term in their contract stating that they can only appear in films produced by WWE Studios or can they audition and get a role in a film involving a different organization without WWE Studios involved?

Miz is supposed to be appearing in a film later in the year. It's only a cameo as himself but it's not produced by WWE Studios.
  • Options
    OminousGloryOminousGlory Posts: 5,019
    Forum Member

The way it should be! :D
  • Options
    MarshfishMarshfish Posts: 23
    Forum Member

Daniel Bryan (Bryan Danielson) is a tremendous wrestler/sports entertainer, and it's good to see the fans getting into his "Yes, Yes,Yes" chants. I have a feeling his storyline girlfriend A.J. Lee will eventually end up helping Sheamus beat Bryan, perhaps in the Extreme Rules PPV 2-3 falls match.

Marshall

My article on the passing of WWE Hall of Famer Chief Jay Strongbow:
    http://marshfish.hubpages.com/hub/Ex-prowrestlingstarChiefJayStrongbow
This discussion has been closed.