Poll: Which is your favourite Big Brother?

124»

Comments

• KDeeKDee Posts: 16,785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BB1
    BB2
    BB3
    BB4
    BB5
    BB6
    BB7
    BB8
    BB9
    CBB don't count and neither do other spin off's or BBs with no live feed as the real big brother is the 24 hour live feed :rolleyes:

BB2 is my all time favorite BB and none of the others have come close imo. What fun days they were:D
    Incidentally BB1 comes a close second.
  • clazza 1clazza 1 Posts: 5,880
    Forum Member
    nagel84 wrote: »
    I thought it was great clazza, with Emilia, Jeremy and Victor being three of the best housemates there's ever been. Amy was a fine housemate also, even though I wasn't particularly keen on her as a person. :)

Three weeks seemed far too short though and I just wish it had been far longer. :(

Not too keen on BB2 though. I thought it was rather disappointing after BB1 and well overrated! :p

Well there you go - horses for courses and all that !!!

I am afraid for me Emilia, Jeremy and Co were very dull, just ordinary young people with no real spark, little personality and in some cases rather an exaggerated view of their own importance !!!
    One meets young people with some sort of gift or talent often and these people were not exceptional.
    BB housemates need charisma and bags of personality too to make a lasting impression :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    clazza 1 wrote: »
    Well there you go - horses for courses and all that !!!

I am afraid for me Emilia, Jeremy and Co were very dull, just ordinary young people with no real spark, little personality and in some cases rather an exaggerated view of their own importance !!!
    One meets young people with some sort of gift or talent often and these people were not exceptional.
    BB housemates need charisma and bags of personality too to make a lasting impression :p

I really enjoyed BBCH, though it was very definitely a highlights only show. It was a different sort of programme altogether - more like a cosy English version of I'm a Celebrity, with its heavy focus on amusing tasks and relatively little interest in relationships within the house. It HAD to be, as the housemates, though a sweet lot on the whole, were almost uniformly young and ordinary, and we would have died of boredom trying to monitor their converstaions all day. I don't think any of them have achieved all that much since the series; jeremy did well last year afaik, though not in a world-beating class, and Nathan got a very small amount of media attention.
  • Eric_BlobEric_Blob Posts: 7,756
    Forum Member
    BB5 and BB6... LOVED Kemal, one of the wittiest HM's EVER....

"At least someone got wet tonight, and it wasn't Saskia"

Just perfection!! Also Science was great entertainment.

But also loved Victor "I've already got the sniffles" in BB5.

Kemal in the DR was hilarious! "Makosi is...psychologically disturbed" :D

Anyway, my favourite was BB9, by a long shot.
  • DixonDixon Posts: 12,987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really enjoyed BBCH, though it was very definitely a highlights only show.

The live feed was like time standing still.
    Staggeringly repetetive and boring.

As for my favs.

BB3, and by some distance too. I'd rate that series 10/10.
    5 and 7 joint 2nd. 9/10.
    6. 8/10.
    10. 7/10.
    1 5/10.
    4 2/10.
    8 1./10
    9. 0.5/10. Nevermind bb at it's worst, it's tv at it's very worst.
  • Spinning_PlateSpinning_Plate Posts: 550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BB3
    BB5
    BB7
    --
    BB9
    BB10
    BB6
    --
    BB8
    BB4

Didn't watch enough of 1 and 2 to rank.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 428
    Forum Member
    BB5 for me.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BB6 no doubt about it....
    Although I liked them all 1-7 (actually not 4!)
    Just not as good these days....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Still BB5 for me. It had some of the best tasks and some of the funniest housemates. Loved Michelle, Dan & Marco in particular.
  • ItsAnObsessionItsAnObsession Posts: 2,445
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BB5 and BB7 :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,159
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BB9 Then BB5.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BB11 As it will be the last on a main channel:D