The Bible Code: Saving the World: The Quest (pt. 3)

The 12th DoctorThe 12th Doctor Posts: 4,338
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/0297847848/ref=s9_newr_gw_ir01?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=center-4&pf_rd_r=1P4Q8HYXE0JAZ2YKC053&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=467128133&pf_rd_i=468294

Previously called "The Bible Code 3: The Quest," Mr Drosnin has included the new subtitle "saving the world."

I own the previous two Bible Code books, and the concept interests me, although it's yet to actually bear fruit. I actually wrote to Orion back in 2007 to ask where the book, due for publication that year, had got to. They replied that it was due for completion in October 2010, having not actually been written yet. Yep, it was on sale but at the time, didn't exist.

Anyone got an opinion on this idea? Not of writing to publishers - I mean the idea of hidden codes in the Bible.

Comments

• KapellmeisterKapellmeister Posts: 41,322
    Forum Member
    You really want my opinion? Ok-ay...I think the entire subject is absolute DRIVEL and I am staggered that people can believe such things in the first decade of the 21st century.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dr Simon Singh spoke about this at the 9 Lesson and Songs concerts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-67ZavB7CY
  • The 12th DoctorThe 12th Doctor Posts: 4,338
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Released the other day - I'm awaiting it's arrival.
  • The 12th DoctorThe 12th Doctor Posts: 4,338
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Okay, so the lowdown;

According to book 3 of the Bible Code series, Al-Qaeda have a Yemeni base where they keep their nuclear weapons. One of two things will occur next year;

Obama will attack the base and prevent the inevitable attack, triggering an apocalyptic final war, or...

Al-Qaeda will launch a wave of nuclear terrorist attacks against major cities of the world. Triggering an apocalyptic final war.

I'm beginning to worry for Michael Drosnin's sanity.