Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You are incorrect - He walked out, he did not tell his children that he was going, so weather he 'left' or not matters little as he was a COWARD. Both parties sued in the Courts for Unreasonable Behaviour, Miss Price being the first to issue the divorce papers as the petitioner - so he did not leave an abusive marriage, there were enough faults on both sides. The Judge asked both parties if they had been mentally affected by the behaviour and NEITHER had. So. I am sure Andre would have bleated about mental anguish if it had occurred. TV editing is very good when used to deceive and enhance saintly behaviour by a certain party!

This ^ Exactly even the judge stated that they were both equally to blame for the break up
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    The actual phone call he made to her was screened on her show, in which no mention of their kids were made, also screened was her rushing home to pack the kids clothes to fly them out of the uk away from the press, due to their darling daddy announcing the split to the press before his kids even had time to get home!!!

I have to say I do not recall this in her shows and I've watched them all ...I might of forgotten it thought :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have to say I do not recall this in her shows and I've watched them all ...I might of forgotten it thought :o

She was at the stables with AG when she got the call, she refers to it in the PM interview
  • pollipolli Posts: 2,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The actual phone call he made to her was screened on her show, in which no mention of their kids were made, also screened was her rushing home to pack the kids clothes to fly them out of the uk away from the press, due to their darling daddy announcing the split to the press before his kids even had time to get home!!!
    I think you are mistaken . I've watched all her shows and never seen this . Such an event would have been discussed at length and this is the first I have heard of it.
    Can you provide a link please ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was at the stables with AG when she got the call, she refers to it in the PM interview
    So it is just a 'she says' ?
    Considering she is known for telling massive porkies when it suits her I'd say it never happened. Unless you can post a link of course.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

KP was not at home when he phoned her to finish their marriage ... She was a way at a horse show with AG and his wife and a few others ..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    polli wrote: »
    Considering she is known for telling massive porkies when it suits her I'd say it never happened. Unless you can post a link of course.

No it was screened, may have been during her series where her friend Gary got married, but trying to find it, isnt proving easy
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PA thought about what was best for PA, and if their mum slept with half of the uk, that is still no excuse for him to walk out on his kids, he is responsible for his own actions, due to the very nature of her choice of life style, is even more of a reason why he should have secured any future contact with them before he walked, my point about AR/LP is that if she was as terrifying to be around as he makes out how come AR/LP managed to hang around her even after their relationships had ended.
    And once again, where have I ever claimed to be a fan of anyone ??? debate different points of view yes, but please dont change others points to suit your own agenda !

Maybe Peter Andre had consulted Lawyers before he left his wife and took advice? I believe that after he left his wife she changed all the locks and had security guards at the marital home. Maybe Katie Price made it difficult for him to contact his children?
    As someone who left my wife (for reasons I will not divulge), I find it abhorrent to suggest that a Father who can take no more in a marriage is "walking out on the kids". Thankfully it seems that there is a majority on here who also find the suggestion ludicrous. Peter Andre left katie Price NOT his children.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scotty 567 wrote: »
    Maybe Peter Andre had consulted Lawyers before he left his wife and took advice? I believe that after he left his wife she changed all the locks and had security guards at the marital home. Maybe Katie Price made it difficult for him to contact his children?
    As someone who left my wife (for reasons I will not divulge), I find it abhorrent to suggest that a Father who can take no more in a marriage is "walking out on the kids". Thankfully it seems that there is a majority on here who also find the suggestion ludicrous. Peter Andre left katie Price NOT his children.

Scotty
    She didn't have security guards at the house and as the house was hers she would be entitled to change the locks if she wanted to.. But the fact Peter was at the home when she wasn't there suggests she didnt change them..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Exactly, and since the kids belong to the father as much as the mother they don't have to 'secure future contact' before they leave, they are legally entitled to it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She changed the locks after he slated her in the press, and refused to talk to her
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

What didn't happen?? Andre did phone her to end their marriage ..they have both said so in interviews
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No it was screened, may have been during her series where her friend Gary got married, but trying to find it, isnt proving easy
    I understand. No hurry,take your time.
    But I would genuinely be interested in that clip .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What didn't happen?? Andre did phone her to end their marriage ..they have both said so in interviews
    Oh I believe he phoned her, but I doubt it was screened. They had more than one call regarding it I'm sure ,but I'm interested in the screened one only rather than his or her version of what was said by either party.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scotty
    She didn't have security guards at the house and as the house was hers she would be entitled to change the locks if she wanted to.. But the fact Peter was at the home when she wasn't there suggests she didnt change them..

I haven't got the hang of posting a link yet:( but I googled and there is an article in Hello Mag about her split from Alex reid where it is says that she changed the locks after Peter Andre left and I remember seeing pictures at the time.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I understand. No hurry,take your time.
    But I would genuinely be interested in that clip .

So would I, your quite welcome to search for yourself, as I have already viewed it and feel no need to prove a situation that did actually happen, but if I do come across it, youll be the first to know ;) promise
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't got the hang of posting a link yet:( but I googled and there is an article in Hello Mag about her split from Alex reid where it is says that she changed the locks after Peter Andre left and I remember seeing pictures at the time.

There are articles from the January saying she changed the locks after splitting with AR, then in Feb she tells ES Magazine: "We're separated. He still comes to the house but we're not together. Do I go and f**k Joe Public or do I go and f**k an ex? Can anyone here tell me that they've never f**ked an ex?" :D
    So yeah, like another poster said, Alex stuck around, even after the split, making it easier on the kids. :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She changed the locks after he slated her in the press, and refused to talk to her

So she did lock him out. Therefore making it as difficult as possible to see the children without her say? And if you say that he should have stuck around even if she was having multiple affairs, she on the other hand has every right to lock him out of the marital home because he "talked to the press". I believe he has said very little about his split, other than he won't say what happened. Don't really want to get involved in he says/she says, I just came on to DS because of the leaving his kids bit, so I have said my piece and will leave it at that:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So would I, your quite welcome to search for yourself, as I have already viewed it and feel no need to prove a situation that did actually happen, but if I do come across it, youll be the first to know ;) promise
    If you have viewed it then simply post the link :confused:
    If you feel self conscious doing it openly then PM it to me.
    Otherwise it never actually happened .
    Bed time . Good night ,and happy searching cym. Maybe tomorrow you'll be able to back up your statement.;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh I believe he phoned her, but I doubt it was screened. They had more than one call regarding it I'm sure ,but I'm interested in the screened one only rather than his or her version of what was said by either party.

I don't remember it being screened either.. And have said so ..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't remember it being screened either.. And have said so ..

Betty, wouldn't her production company on the day of the split have been CAN?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So she did lock him out. Therefore making it as difficult as possible to see the children without her say? And if you say that he should have stuck around even if she was having multiple affairs, she on the other hand has every right to lock him out of the marital home because he "talked to the press". I believe he has said very little about his split, other than he won't say what happened. Don't really want to get involved in he says/she says, I just came on to DS because of the leaving his kids bit, so I have said my piece and will leave it at that:)

Scotty it was Peter who made a statement about their split first .. He was always talking about eir split and making comments .. They both did..this fable about him hardly saying anything really gets my goat ...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    Betty, wouldn't her production company on the day of the split been CAN?

Fizgig

I'd assume so.. But as I never made the claim I can't possibly speculate ?.sorry
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scotty it was Peter who made a statement about their split first .. He was always talking about eir split and making comments .. They both did..this fable about him hardly saying anything really gets my goat ...

One of Katie's headlines was "Forget my rape...I'm going to tell all about Pete's kinky bedroom secrets"
    What headlines did Pete put out?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you have viewed it then simply post the link :confused:
    If you feel self conscious doing it openly then PM it to me.
    Otherwise it never actually happened .
    Bed time . Good night ,and happy searching cym. Maybe tomorrow you'll be able to back up your statement.;)

I dont need to back up anything, if you dont want to believe it was never screened then fine, it dosent make any difference to the fact that it actually happened, so better luck baiting next time to someone who gives a damn !!!
This discussion has been closed.