Was there any scandals/rumors discussed on this forum but not made public?

2»

Comments

• Danny_GirlDanny_Girl Posts: 2,763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ridolfo wrote: »
    You can find out more by using Google. I don't believe it is entirely within the laws of privacy to say more in a public forum.

Not sure what is alleged to have happened has gone through the full process (sorry to be cryptic here but I don't think any of us would want to mess up that process by a careless post) so I think it is best if people avoid posting anything here that is explicit.
  • EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Danny_Girl wrote: »
    Not sure what is alleged to have happened has gone through the full process (sorry to be cryptic here but I don't think any of us would want to mess up that process by a careless post) so I think it is best if people avoid posting anything here that is explicit.

It has in fact been brought to a conclusion, but we're not really allowed discuss any of it.
  • _elly001_elly001 Posts: 11,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There was quite an interesting rumour in S7 that because Katie Waissel had been bought out of her US contract to take part in XF, part of the stipulation of that was she had to make the tour and that's why she survived so long over the likes of TreyC and Aiden. But then it was announced that Aiden was going to be on the tour anyway, so I don't know how much truth there was in that particular rumour.

I've also heard from a reliable source a couple of very naughty stories about what some of the series 7 contestants got up to with fans on the tour. One about Wagner literally made me feel ill. :eek:

Edit: The Katie rumour was discussed on here at the time. I don't think I've ever seen the Wagner one discussed on here, which you should probably all be thankful for. :D
  • intoxicationintoxication Posts: 7,059
    Forum Member
    I am in the middle of reading an old(ish) thread and one of the posts says that the contestant who was eliminated in week 5 of Series 5 was sleeping with one of the producers :eek: does anyone know about this?
  • topcat3topcat3 Posts: 3,109
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Think the threads about Lucy were removed last year.
  • topcat3topcat3 Posts: 3,109
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am in the middle of reading an old(ish) thread and one of the posts says that the contestant who was eliminated in week 5 of Series 5 was sleeping with one of the producers :eek: does anyone know about this?

Her boyfriend worked on the show but he wasnt a producer and didn't get her on. I think his job was to get the audience in or something.
  • Trmcg5Trmcg5 Posts: 1,544
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just found the Lucy one
    Shocking
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yeah that Lucy one was horrible, it is completely true though unfortunately.

If you can say within the rules of the forum - how do you know its true? I thought the victim's identity was kept private and the rumours that it was an X Factor contestant were never confirmed.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you can say within the rules of the forum - how do you know its true? I thought the victim's identity was kept private and the rumours that it was an X Factor contestant were never confirmed.

We do know for certain there was a crime, subsequent court case and a person was convicted. I imagine we're not allowed to discuss anything beyond that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eurostar wrote: »
    We do know for certain there was a crime, subsequent court case and a person was convicted. I imagine we're not allowed to discuss anything beyond that.

Yes I knew that, I was wondering if I'd missed something and it had been confirmed somewhere that unfortunately it was the contestant in question. I thought that was what the poster was saying.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes I knew that, I was wondering if I'd missed something and it had been confirmed somewhere that unfortunately it was the contestant in question. I thought that was what the poster was saying.

It cannot be confirmed or denied unless the person themselves decided to go public on the issue (and that certainly hasn't happened so far).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eurostar wrote: »
    It cannot be confirmed or denied unless the person themselves decided to go public on the issue (and that certainly hasn't happened so far).

Then the poster who said it was "completely true, unfortunately" doesn't actually know that at all?

Answers my question, thanks.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Then the poster who said it was "completely true, unfortunately" doesn't actually know that at all?

Indeed, it's all gossip and innuendo and can never really be confirmed (or denied) unless the person concerned decides to go public and talk about it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Lucy rumour is truly awful.
    It was said a few years ago that Leona was known to Simon before X Factor.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Well when I say that it's completely true I can't say I know 100% but let's just say I know someone who knows someone who is a pretty reliable source.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Lucy rumour is truly awful.
    It was said a few years ago that Leona was known to Simon before X Factor.

I've definitely heard this rumour before, even one that she was actually signed to Syco before she even "auditioned" (ahem) for the show.
  • duncannduncann Posts: 11,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We haven't had a contestant marry a judge yet, like we got on the BBC Joseph show! Maybe Nicholas will sweep Nicole off her feet. They can call each other Nicky too! I know she's twice his age but in her case that's irrelevant.
  • pumpkinlattes33pumpkinlattes33 Posts: 8,326
    Forum Member
    _elly001 wrote: »
    There was quite an interesting rumour in S7 that because Katie Waissel had been bought out of her US contract to take part in XF, part of the stipulation of that was she had to make the tour and that's why she survived so long over the likes of TreyC and Aiden. But then it was announced that Aiden was going to be on the tour anyway, so I don't know how much truth there was in that particular rumour.

I've also heard from a reliable source a couple of very naughty stories about what some of the series 7 contestants got up to with fans on the tour. One about Wagner literally made me feel ill. :eek:

Edit: The Katie rumour was discussed on here at the time. I don't think I've ever seen the Wagner one discussed on here, which you should probably all be thankful for. :D

Spill the beans.. :p
  • Scarlet O'HaraScarlet O'Hara Posts: 6,933
    Forum Member

It's very obvious when you research. The timeline matches.